Hell has begun part 2

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

G-dragon's POV:

It has been a week since I saw those men take away my girl. My Mimi, my love. It has been a hell for me ever since I learned the truth. She is marrying some one else. Someone better than me. She never loved me, all she did was using me for some short fun.

I drank my tenth or something shot.

-"One more" I shouted to the bartender. I had been here for quite some time.

-"Are you sure you can handle it mister?"

-"YES!" I drank the shot as quick as the he had gave it to me.

 

I don't know for how long I sat there, or when I left, but somehow I got home. I starred at her door. The aparment where she used to live. I sighned and walked inside my own.

-"Hyung your back?"

I nodded and headed for my bedroom only to be stopped my Jung Roo. That stupid girl of Seunghyun's. 

-"Move"

-"No"

-"What are you doing babe?"

-"Yeah what?" I asked.

-"Oppa, he needs to know something" she looked back at me.

-"What?"

-"I talked to Eunmi today?"

-"You what babe?!"

-"You talked to that " I smirked and walked past her.

-"She isn't a " she pulled my wrist.

I pulled myself loose, maybe I pulled to hard because Jung Roo landed on the floor hard.

-"Babe are you alright?"

-"I'm fine oppa" She walked over to me.

-"Listen , if you hadn't noticed it, she is as much pain as you are"

-"HAHA. That left me"

*SLAP* 

Jung Roo slapped me.

-"LISTEN YOU JERK. THIS WHOLE MARRY THING, IS ALL FOR YOU"

-"LIKE NOT. THAT DOESN'T LOVE ME SO SHE RAN OF TO SOMEONE ELSE!" 

-"FOR SAKE! THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE AGREE TO MARRY THAT DUDE WAS SO YOU WOULDN'T BE THROWED IN PRISON!!!"

-"What?" I totally not get this.

-"Her parents said, if she didn't agreed to marry this prince dude, her parents would throw you in prison for betrayal of the royal crown. SHE IS DOING THIS TO SAVE YOU , BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU WITH ALL HER HEART!!" She screamed into me head. She loves me, she is doing this for me. 

I couldn't believe it. I walked into my bedroom leaving the rest staring at me, how I would react but I couldn't react, I was to shocked.

 

End of POV.

 

Eunmi's POV:

I was sitting in the hotelroom, where my parents stayed, waiting for my fiance to pick me up. I was wearing a dress I got at my 16th birthday. I couldn't believe my parents, they want "my fiance" to take to school, so I can tell that I quit. Seriously what's wrong with them. I can go all by myself.

*Knock Knock*

The door opened and my fiance walked in. Damn he is hot. STOP Mahiya. You love Jiyong oppa. Don't even think your fiance is handsome. You hate him.

-"Hello" he bowed and kissed my hand.

-"Hel.....lo" I stuttered.

-"My name is Prince Amil Mahat of Nepal" Again with that whole royal thing. Aish.

-"I'm Lee Mahiya EunMi"

-"I know" he smirked. Jerkface much.

-"Well I need to get to my school, so..."

-"Ahh yes, let's go"

He opened the door for me as we left the room. 

 

~~~~Fast Forward~~~~

As we arrived at the school. There were reporters everywere. I turned to Amil.

-"Please stay inside"

-"No, I was told to follow you"

-"Stalker much. Listen if you leave this car, I will not stand in for the consequences"

He chuckled, but agreed to stay inside. 

As I opened the door, I was attacked by several reporters. 

I just smiled and tried to walk inside. I could see the students looked at me in a different way. They all looked scared of me, why because I'm about to rule a got damn country.

I sighned as I finally got to the office. I knocked on the door before I walked in.

-"Miss Lee...... I mean your highness" I sighned again. I hate this treatment.

-"Good morning Sir. I would like to say my goodbyes and please ask for my files"

-"As you wish your highness" 

 

In seven minutes I was again on my way to the car but I was stopped by no one other than Hyuna.

-"So I see, you really are a princess?"

-"I am, yes"

-"Well good luck on your marriage"

-"Thanks" I gave her a bow and left. I guess it isn't weird how she acts, I mean there a cameras everyway, and she doesn't want the world to see her bully a princess. I smiled at that thought as I opened the car door and sat inside.

The car started and I looked back at the place that forever changes my life. I will miss everyone, even Hyuna and her friends. They made me who I am today.

I made my decision. In a week at the wedding, I will tell my choice. It's my battle. 

I smiled as Amil took my hand as we drove off.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Double update :D

I hope you enjoyed reading it and will stay tuned for more.<3<3

Thanks to all my subscribers, who have been so patient.

I love you all<3