First Day at School Part 2

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

Blue is in english

 

After what seem like forever. It was finally lunch. Jung Roo and I crased down at a table and started eating when suddenly alot of people started to scream.

-"What's going on?"

-"You don't know?" I shook my head. When I saw the same five guys, I ran into this morning. "Jerks" 

-"Who is?" Crap she understood. "Eh no one" I took a bite of my sandwich when four girls entered the cafeteria and sat down at table next to those jerks. "So what's that all about?"

-"You really are new" I nodded, "Those five boys are kingkas and the four girls are queenkas. They rule the school"

-"What's a kingka and a queenka?"

-"You don't know?"

-"Hmm no, I was home schooled until now"

-"Seriously?" I nodded and felt my phone vibrates. I took it up and found a new message from Jiyong Oppa. 

To: Eunmi

From: Jiyong Oppa

Sup Eunmi.

Just wanna know, if you wanna hang out with me and the guys after school?

Your oppa ;)

 

I laughed and texted him back. "Uhh who is that?" I looked at Jung Roo, she was looked at me with a creppy smile. I laughed at her: "It's a friend, he asks if I wanna hang out after school. Wanna come?"

-"Hmm sure, but is it okay with your friend?" 

-"Let me text him" after a few minutes I got a text saying it was cool.

-"He says it's fine" We ended up having a great lunch, I may finally have found a girlfriend. yeah victory dance. Until some stupid person runied it.

-"Hey ugly nerd" I looked around, and what do I see. FIVE STUPID JERKS. I turned around again.

-"Don't you dare ignore me" He pulled me up from my seat. okay now he has relased the beast. "WHAT DO YOU WANT JERK?!" I shouted straight into his face. The whole room went quiet. 

-"Say that one more time!"

-"JERK or do you want BASTARD?!" I asked him looked into his eyes. god they are beautiful.....FOCUS Mahiya now is not the time staring at his good looks. I could see his hand was shaking a bit. "What, going to hit me?!" I stared at him. "I dare you, hit me. COME ON HIT ME IF YOU DARE!!"

His eyes went big and he relaxed his hand. "What a kingka" I mumlede as I took Jung Roo under the arm. When I walked away I whispered in his ear: "wimp!" I smirked and walked to my next class.

-"DO YOU HAVE IDEA WHAT YOU JUST DID?!"

-"Chill Jung Roo, he is nothing but a wimp. I mean he couldn't even answer back at me. Plus if he want revenge, I'm ready for it" I smirked and walked to the next class.

 

End of POV

 

~~~~

 

Yunho's POV:

Did that just happend. That nerd dared me. Me the great Yunho. Oh she want me to hit her. The revenge I have is more than hitting. Muahahah. Danmit I need something to drink. 

-"Hyung are you alright?"

-"I'm fine Yoochun"

-"Where did that gangster nerd come from?"

-"WHAT?!" I shouted. 

-"Chill hyung I just mean she act so tough" Yeah Junsu is probably right. I mean the most gangster girls are hot. and she was NOT!

 

End of POV

 

It was the last class, and the class was throwng paper balls at me, after what happend at lunch. Okay myabe he rulled the whole school, and maybe it wasn't the smartest to dare him. But hey he crused my line. Suddenly my phone vibrate. I looked and a new text from Jiyong oppa. 

To: Eunmi

From: Jiyong Oppa

Sup ;) 

It's just me and Seunghyun hyung  who is going today. They others had dates :P

Cya in 10!

Your oppa :-*

 

I smiled and looked at Jung Roo. She seemed spaced out. "Hi Jung Roo, my friend is bringing his friend. So it's us four hanging out" She looked at me and nodded. And thank god. After two minutes we were off.

*RIIING RIIING*

I walked out to the gates with Jung Roo. "Hi Jung Roo, can I call you Jungie?"

-"Ehh?"

-"You know, like a nickname"

-"Sure" she jumped up and down. "Okay chill... Look it's the guys" I pointed at the boys arriving on motorbikes.

 

                          G-Dragon's bike                                                          Top's bike

 

Danm! I want a bike like that. I'm jealous!!!

-"We are going to ride that?" I nodded and pulled her over to the boys.

-"Hey oppas, this is my friend Jungie" The boys waved. "Jungie, this is Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa" 

-"Annyeong. I'm Jung Roo, but Eunmi calls me Jungie" She gave them a shy smile and I think I saw Seunghyun oppa smile.

Suddenly Jiyong hugged me and caressed my neck. "Oppa what are you doing?" 

-"Shh, some boys are staring Mimi" Mimi!!! omg! wait who is staring I looked out my eye corner. It was the jerks and their face was priceless. But not only them. The entrie school. This is going to be fun.

-"Oppa I want to go get Ice cream" I said and my lips while circling my finger around his chest. He smirked at me and lift me over so I sat down on the bike. Danm he is strong. "Hyung, my girl wants ice cream, let's go!" hahaha my girl, that sounds quiet good. Why do I feel happy when he said that.

-"Okay" In one second Jungie was on Seunghyun oppa's bike, and we slowly left the school yard.

 

~~~~~~~

Wiii two chapter in row :D 

Hoped you guys liked it!!!