Hell has begun part 1

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

My mother came over and put her hands on my shoulder: "You will do as we tell you. You are the Princess of India it's your duty to serve your counrty" my shoulders sank "And if you even think about ruining away again and will have you uncle throw that boy in prison for betrayal of the royal crown"

I knew it. I can't believe my parents would do such a think. I can't let them hurt Jiyong oppa or any of my other friends for that matter. I sighned.

-"I'm sorry oppa" I whispered as I walked into the limo with my parents and drove off.

~~~~~~~~

My tears wouldn't stop rolling down my face. All the happiness I had ever felt, was just taken away from me with in a second. I couldn't even look at my parents but I could feel their eyes on me. I will never forgive you, mother and father. Just wait at the wedding, I'll tell the entire world, that I will give up my crown for a life as a normal girl.  I smirked at the thought. I will never stop fight.

~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since my parents showed up and hell has begun. They entire world now know that I'm a princess and I'm off to marry the Prince of Nepal, GREAT!  In this week Jiyong hasn't tried to call me at all. Doesn't he love me? Doesn't he want to fight for me?

-"Mahiya, what do you think about this dress?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by my mother. Right! Here we were in a stupid weddingshop to buy a stupid wedding dress for this stupid wedding. I sighned and looked down myself.

I was pretty. But how I wish, that I would wear this for Jiyong oppa. How I wish for God to help me. How I wish just to see his face one more time. I blinked the tears away: "It's pretty mother"

-"Great. We'll take this"

-"Yes your highness" Highness. God I hate that word. 

-"Mother?"

-"Yes?"

-"Can I please get my phone back?"

-"No, then you will just call that filthy boy" Don't talk about him that way. He is more human than you'll ever be.

-"No mother. You see I have this girlfriend. She helped me study all the time I was here and I would really love if she could be at my wedding"

-"Is she like those boys?" I gritted my teeths: "No mother. She comes from a well respected family, and all we did together was schoolwork"

-"I see, what is her family name?"

-"Jung"

-"I have heard of them. A very nice family"

-"So can I invite her?"

-"Yes you may. But only talk to her for five minutes"

-"Yes mother" I took my mobile from my mother hands and went into the changing room.

 

-"Hello?"

-"Jungie?"

-"UNNIE?!" IS THAT YOU. ARE YOU ALRIGHT? I HAVE SEEN THE NEWS AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE WORLD, you should see Hyuna's face, it was priceless"

-"Yes it's me. I'm not alright, I hate my parents for doing this to me" I sighned "Did you really flip?"

-"Yeah she did, it was so funny" There was a pause "Do you really have to marry that guy?"

-"Yes. If I don't do it. My parents are going to throw Jiyong oppa in prison"  I started to cry. The love of my life is in pain because of me.

-"WHAT?! They can't just do that, can they?"

-"They can" 

-"Listen Unnie.  G-dragon is a walking dead. Seunghyun oppa said he kept coming home drunk and beaten up. Like he is trying to find a way to ease the pain"

The tears wouldn't stop. What have I done. Jiyong oppa are in pain and it's all my fault. I sobbed harder "I love him so much, but if I don't do what my parents demands he is going to prison. Jungie I don't what to do" I couldn't stop crying. All my feelings I had held in for my whole life just started to stream out.

-"Unnie. I will find a way to help you and I know BigBang will as well"

-"Thanks Jungie, you are the best friend, anyone could ever ask for"

-"I will always help you..... but listen unnie I will come of with something alright?"

-"Alright. Oh by the way, you are invited to my wedding" I said with sarcasm.

-"Woah I love to come" she answered with the same sarcasm. 

-"Mahiya, it's time" I could hear my mother calling for me. Damn!.

-"Listen Jungie, I have to go, but promise me this."

-"Anything?"

-"Tell Jiyong oppa, that I love him with all my heart and that I'm going this for his sake"

-"I will"

I hung up and walked out to the loving hell.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated and I'm a bad author.

I have alot of school lately and I'm sorry *90 bow*

You are all allowed to hunt me down and make sure it never happenes again.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and will stay tuned for more :D