I'm Sorry Oppa!

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

It has been a week since Jiyong oppa and I had . It was amazing. He made me feel so loved and beautiful. I had never been so happy in my life. He is the best that has ever happened to me.

-"Miss Lee, would you please focus on my teaching" I looked up and saw the whole class staring at me. Crap I spaced out again. I have been during that quiet alot after what happened between me and oppa.

-"Sorry Mr. Park" I mumbled and looked down at my hands. He gave me one last look before returning to his boring class. 

-"Are you alright?" Jungie gave my arm a little squeeze "You have been spacing out alot lately"

-"Sorry Jungie. I tell you after class" she nodded and went back to taking notes.

 

~~~Lunch Break~~~

 

-"So tell me, what is wrong with you?"

-"Nothing really. I'm just so happy"

-"Why... wait because of Jiyong?"

-"Yah. We have been together for a month now and last week we did you know"

-"Oh really?" Jungie smirked and leaned closer to me.

-"Yeah"

-"And you can't stop thinking about his amazing body and how awesome he was is bed or what?"

-"Yeah......WAIT WHAT?!"

-"You admit it"

-"No I didn't"

-"Yeah you....." Jungie didn't finish her sentence before a laud noise coming from the speaker in the corner of the cafetería.

*Miss Lee from class 2.A please report at the principal's office now*

-"Did you do something?"

-"Not that I know of" I quickly stood up and walked to the office.

 

As I approached the office, I could feel the hair in my neck raise. I got a bad feeling about this. Please don't let it be that. I beg you don't, not now.

I stood infront of the door and tried to listen to any voices but there weren't any. So I opened the door and got face to face with the one thing that could take away my happiness. My parents were here. 

-"Eunmi come in please" it was the principal who was talking but I could feel my parents glare bore throught by body.

-"Excuse me Mr. Kang. But I was wondering if my wife and I could speak with our daughter in private for five minutes"

Say no. Say no GOODANMIT! 

-"Of course you may. I'll be outside if you need me" and with that left the principal.

For good two minutes none of my parents spoke. They just stared at me, but I guess my mother didn't like the silience and broke it.

-"Mahiya Eunmi, what in the world were you thinking. Runining of to another country. Are you completely out of your mind?" She always use my whole name when she is mad.

-"How did you find me?"

-"Aren't you going to greet your mother and I?"

-"No, you didn't greet me. Now tell me. How did you find me?" I raised my voice. Something I never do infront of them. I was always the good girl but that changed when they decided to marry me of.

-"Butler Song called us and said you had disappeared and that he was looking for you. Some weeks after he told us he had found you in South Korea"

-"That sound of a "

-"Maihya Eunmi Language!"

-"How can you talk like that about Butler Song. he is a very noble servant"

-"Yeah right"

-"Mahiya were are your manners?"

-"They left when you guys decided to marry me of to some random dude"

-"Ahh this is what all this is about"

-"YES IS ING IS!" I screamed and stood up "HOW CAN YOU MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER OF TO SOME RANDOM GUY. I MEAN WHO HEARTLESS PEOPLE WOULD DO THAT oh right that is you guys"

*SLAP*

I felt a big pain on my cheek. My dad has hit me. He has never done that before. I slowly started to cry.

-"Mahiya we are doing this for your own good"

-"BULL! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR ING KINGDOM. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT YOUNGJAE HE IS ALWAYS ALONE. HE NEEDS SOME ING CARING PARENTS NOT SOME GREDDY, STUPID AND UNCARING PEOPLE WHO NEVER ARE HOME"

*SLAP*

I felt the stining pain again. 

-"MAHIYA. THIS IS NOT YOUR DECISION AND WE LOVE YOUNGJAE AND YOU WITH ALL OUR HEART"

-"SHUT UP" I pushed myself away from them "If you really loved me you wouldn't force me to marry someone I don't love. You guys were in love, dad you even gave up your crown for mom. How can you do this to me"

I didn't expect an answer so I ran out the door with my tears runining down my face. I could hear my parents yell something before I being lifted up.

-"LET ME DOWN!" I screamed when I saw who it was. It was some of my parents' stupid guards. I tried to hit him but he was one hell of a man. A iron man. Suddenly I heard a familar voice callling my name. A voice that I love. I looked over to my left and saw Jiyong oppa with the rest of BigBang runining to get me. I smiled he does really love me. But my smile disappeared when I saw my parents walk out and over to me.

-"BABE!" Jiyong oppa screamed as he was held back by those guards.

My mother came over and put her hands on my shoulder: "You will do as we tell you. You are the Princess of India it's your duty to serve your counrty" my shoulders sank "And if you even think about ruining away again and will have you uncle throw that boy in prison for betrayal of the royal crown"

I knew it. I can't believe my parents would do such a think. I can't let them hurt Jiyong oppa or any of my other friends for that matter. I sighned.

-"I'm sorry oppa" I whispered as I walked into the limo with my parents and drove off.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

I updated :)

So sorry I haven't updated. I have alot of schoolwork at the moment and frankly I didn't knew how to continue the story.

I hope you liked this chapter and will stay tuned for more.

Love you all my beautiful and fantastic subscribers<3<3<3

Her dad (King of India)                                         Her mom (Queen of India)