Boyfriend - Girlfriend

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

-"BRING IT !" I shouted. 

She looked so pissed. In a few seconds she had some boys over to finish me. I laughed as I kicked their balls.

I walked over to her: "Never underestimate me. I´m not someone you can push around. And try to talk bad about my boyfriend ever again and I'll kick your " I hissed as I turned around.

-"You " I heard some gasps and turned around, only to see Yubin holding Yuri's hand just above my face. Yuri was about to slap me but Yubin had stopped her.

-"Listen little girl. If you mess with my family you get my anger. And trust me when I'm done with you, not even your parents money can get you fixed" Yubin let go of her hand and took mine instead.

-"Let's go Eunmi" she pulled me and Jungie into her car and drove off.

 

~~~Fast Forward~~~

 

None of us said anything under the car ride. I was beyond pissed. How could they just speak about him like that. Had he ever done anything to them? Had he ever hurt them. I sighned and looked out the window. Where in the world were we heading? I looked over Yubin who seemed pretty relaxed even after what had happened.

-"Yubin-ah where are were going?"

-"Please Eunmi call me unnie, and we are on our way to my cafe"

-"Araso.... wait you own a cafe?"

-"Yeah" and with that answer, we were back to silence.

It took a few more minutes before we, Yubin unnie took a right turn and drove parked her car infront of a cute little cafe.

 

-"It's cute" 

-"Thanks Jung Roo"

Jungie blushed and followed Yubin unnie inside. When the staff saw her, they bowed.

-"Welcome Miss Kwon" unnie nodded and walked to pick a cake.

-"Please wrap this in for me, and has there been any problems?"

-"Yes Miss" the cashier said and started to pack the cake in "and no Miss, there have been no problems" 

Unnie nodded and took the finished packed cake and said her goodbyes before she turned her attension back to us.

-"Why are you buying a cake unnie?"

-"For my boyfriend, it's our anniversary"

-"Uhh Yubin, who is your boyfriend"

-"It's Taeyang and please Jung Roo call me unnie"

Jungie nodded and we headed back into the car.

 

~~~Fast Forward~~~

 

We stood infront of BigBang's apartment and it didn't took more thana few seconds before the door opened, revaling a happy Tae oppa.

-"Babe" he immediately attacked Yubin with a bone crushing hug.

-"Hey. Happy anniversary" she kissed him and gave us a sign to head inside.

Jungie and I met a very clean and quiet apartment. I mean for four guys, they knew how to be very well clean. Well silence didn't last long because Seunghyun oppa came out of his room and saw Jungie and attacked her lips as soon as he could.

-"Guys get a room" I looked behind Seungyun oppa and saw Jiyong oppa. I looked down, blushing.

-"Hey baby girl" I loooked up and saw Jiyong staring me down while smirking. Oh god that gorgeous man. He is killing me with smirk. He looks so eatable. WAIT WHAT!!? God pull yourself together Mahiya. 

-"Baby girl. Are you alright?!"

-"Huh?" Crap I must have spassed out, thinking about his hotness. 

-Are you alright?" Jiyong oppa came closer towards me and put his hand on my forehead. I blushing even more. I'm sure my face is as red as a tomato. 

-"You're burning"

-"She is just thinking about you " Yes I am. Wait WHAT?!

-"UNNIE?!" I screamed and looked down blushing even more if that's possible. Jiyong oppa looked at me.

-"Where you?"

-"No" I mumbled.

-"You so were" He said and pointed at your blushing face.

-"Oppa" I shouted and hit his chest before going into the living seeing unnie and Tae oppa preparing the cake.

I sat down taking a big piece and shoved into my mouth with out any problems. "Woah slow down Eunmi" Yubin unnie handed me a glass of water if I was chocking.

-"Damn you can have a lot in your mouth, you´re lucky dongsaeng" ewwwwww Tae oppa. Are you always so dirty minded. I feel sorry for unnie now.

-"Well she isn't my girlfriend, so I'm not really lucky"

-"Well that's not what she screamed at school" Great Jungie the moment you decide not to liplock with Seunghyun oppa, you said that? Just great Jungie.

-"What did she shout?"

-"Jungie shup up"

The other laughed. Jungie sent my an evil smirk. Oh god. I didn't need she could smirk. She looks so scary.

-"She screamed, that people shouldn't talk bad HER BOYFRIEND or else she would kick their butts"

I looked down ashamed. I couldn't look into Jiyong oppa eyes. What if he doesn't like me that way. What if he only likes me like a friend? My thoughts were interupted by Jiyong oppa. He pulled my chin up making me look into his eyes.

-"Did you really shout that?"

I nodded and started to blush again.

-"Do you like me?" GOD why does he have to me to staright forward. I mean come one. I don't have a chance lie myself out of this mess. I sighned and nodded again.

-"Do...?" before I could finish I felt his lips on mine. His delicious kiss. God I missed them.

-"Do you you want to be my girlfriend?" Jiyong oppa asked and we pulled apart. I nodded again and pushed myself into his embrace and kissed him again.

I heard giggle around us and comments as "God get a room" or "so cute" or even "Want us to leave?" But I couldn't care less. Because I got an awesome boyfriend. Someone who loves for who I am.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wii I updated.:) I sorry I haven't updated *90 degres bow*

For my subscribers, you are allowed to hunt me down and punish me for not updating (Kinda sound wrong) :D

Anyway I hoped you liked the way the story is turning ^^ And please stay tuned for more. I will update tomorrow I PROMISE! pinky promise.