Oh so you are Hyuna!

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

After the dinner, the boys helped me doing the dishes. And when it was time to say goodnight, Jiyong kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight. I stood in the doorway for what seems like hours. He kissed me.... HE ING KISSED ME!!!!! OH YEAH BABY VICTORY DANCE.

While I was dancing, I heard a laugh and turned around, there he stood, Jiyong oppa: "Go to bed Mimi" he smiled and went into his own apartment. Okay embarrassing! He kisses me and then I make a fool out of my self. Way the go Mahiya! 

I quickly went inside and went to bed. No more victory dance from my side ever again. I closed my eyes and before I knew I was fast asleep.

 

~~~The next day~~~

 

I woke feeling something cold touching my face. I slowly opened my eyes only to see Momo's begging eyes. Aww my baby is hungry. One second then mommi will make you something. I crawled out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done, I walked out and into the kichten to make breakfast for Momo and myself.

After breakfast, I decided to take Momo for a walk. It was such a peaceful and beautiful morning. 

When I walked out of the aparment complex, I could really feel that is was morning, there weren't many people, but to me that's great. I like it peaceful and it's relaxing. 

Momo and I ended up walking a longer walk then we used to. And when we finally got home I found out the clock was.... 7:45 am. WAIT 7:45 am. ! It takes half an hour to get to the school. What am I going to do...... Okay relax Mahiya you just need to run, that's your only chance.

 

When I got the the school it was 8:10 am and the gates were closed. I quickly looked around to see if there were anyone around. Luckily for me there weren't. So I jumped over the gates and ran to my class.

-"Sorry I'm late Mrs. Kim" I bowed and walked down to my seat.

-"Don't make it a habit Miss Lee" Mrs. Kim said and returned to her lesson.

-"Why are you late?" Jungie whispered when I had sat down.

-"Forgot the time, while I was walking with my dog"

-"Ohh..... wait is that a cut on your lip?" she asked and pointed at my lip

-"Oh that, I fell?"

-"Yeah right, like I'm going to believe that"

-"Okay I fought some jerkfaces and one of them hit me"

-"WHAT?!" she screamed and made the whole class look at us. "Miss Park is there something you would like to share with the rest of the class?"

-"No Mrs. Kim"'

-"Then if you don't mind then let's continue our lesson hmm"

-"Yes" Jungie bowed and sat down embarrassed.  I giggled and started taking notes.

 

~~~Fast Foreward~~~

 

Jungie and me were eating at the cafeteria quietly when a lot of stupid screaming girls ran past our table. "Seriously do they have to that?" Jungie giggled and looked over to entrance. Her eyes smiled. Like she was .... IN LOVE!

-"Which one?"

-"Huh?"

-"Which one do you like?" I asked and pointed to the five jerkfaces aka the kingkas. 

-"I don't like anyone of them"

-"Yeah right, you eyes tells it all, so which one?"

-"Hmm the tallest and most cutest" she answered and looked down embarrassed. I looked over at them and saw them staring at me. Freaks!. I turned around and continued eating my sandwich. 

-"But hey, you still haven't told about your cut"

-"Okay, but promise me not to freak out"

-"I promise" I sighned and took a deep breath.

-"Yesterday I was kidnapped by someone"

-"WHAT?!"

-"I told you not to freak out"

-"Alright I'm sorry"

-"Anyway, they said some girl named Hyuna had sent them"

-"HYUNA?!"

-"Seriously do you have to shout?"

-"Sorry, but she is one of the queenkas"

-"I know that, they told me"

-"They did?" I nodded.

-"So what did they do to you?"

-"Nothing I kicked their butts" I smirked thinking about yesterday.

-"YOU WHAT?!"

-"Would you nerds shut up" A voice behind us said. I turned around and saw four cakefaced girls in uniforms that totally was too small.

-"Mind you own business!" I snapped and turned around again. Suddenly the whole cafeteira turned quiet. "What did you just say to us?" a girl who looked like a said.

-"I said mind your own business" I suddenly felt a major pain on my left cheek. And found out the had slapped me. She smirked and the cafeteira started to laugh. Oh I see, you wanna play that game. Oh it's on .

-"Is that suppose to hurt?" I snapped at her. The laugh had died. "W....Wha.. What?"

-"Oh am I talking too fast for your little brain to understand?" I smirked at her.

-"Say that again !"

-"Why, didn't you understand it the first time?!" 

She was about to slap me again. When I grabbed her hand and hold it tightly. "Seriously, you think slapping will help you. How stupid can you get"

-"YAH DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

-"No, because I don't find cakefaced bichtes interesting"

-"Yah ! I'm Hyuna, a member of the four princesses" Okay now I must laugh, princesses. These es couldn't even rule a country if their life depended on it. Wait did she said Hyuna. She is the that send those guys after me.

-"So you are Hyuna?"

-"Yes"

-"Hmmm, you really have no life, if you send a bunch of amateurs after a girl to kick her "

-"Oh so you have met B2ST?" She smirked. "Yeah and they fight like little girls and if you expect them to help you again think again" I said and grabbed Jungie's arm before leaving them standing dumb.

 

~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah chapter 10 :D

Hoped you guys liked, because I'm so a clumsy to delete it so I had to write it all over again<3

Anyway I'm gonna update soon. :P

 

Pictures of Eunmi's apartment: