My life, My choice

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

Here I was, standing in the must beautiful wedding dress you got ever imagine. Any girl would die to me right know. However I couldn't smile. I wasn't marry the love of my life. Instead some stupid prince dude my parents thought were suitable for me. I sighned as I heard the door to my room was opened.

I turned around and saw my cousin in his handsome glory. I started to cry as I saw. He was the one that should follow me to my father.

-"Mahiya don't cry, you look beautiful"

-"Why does that matter, when I'm marrying some guy I don't love. I don't know what to do"

He shrugged: "Sshh" he grabbed my face and wiped my tears away "If I was you. I would follow my heart even through it way come with consequences"

I looked at him: "You're right" I took a deep breath and walked over to the door.

-"Are you going to run away?"

-"No" I gave him a smile and waited for him to follow me.

 

I smiled as my father took my hand and the doors opened.

There were cameras everywere following my smallest movement. I could feel all the people's eyes on me as we walked down the aisle. It didn't last long before I was standing face to face with my future husband. As the priest were about to say welcome I shut him up with my hand and turned around.

-"Hello ladies and genltemen. I'm sure you all are very confused about the fact that I'm talking right now instead of the priest. However I have something I must lift from my heart before we continue this wedding"

I looked over at my parents and I could feel their burning stare. I closed my eyes: Okay Mahiya you can do this. Just take a deep breath and lift the burden from your shoulders. I opened my eyes again and gave my parents a ice cold stare.

-"From this day forward have the Kingdom India no longer a Princess. I am giving up my throne to my younger brother the Prince of India" I turned to the priest and gave him my veil an crown.

I turned back to the shocked and noisy crowd. 

-"MY WHOLE LIFE" the crowd became quite: "I have been told how a princess should behave BUT I have never been told who to love" I stared my parents down: "My parents married each other out of love. But choose to force the daughter into a marriage" I turned my gaze to the crowd.

-"A friend of mine told me to follow my heart and this is what I intend do" I turned myself to the cameras: "I love Kwon Jiyong and if I can't marry the man I love as I princess and refuse to be a princess" I bowed and ran away and out of the church.

As I ran I could hear noise and shouting, but I couldn't care less, because now I was free. Free from everything. Now I was the boss of my life. I smiled as I waved at a cap.

 

The drive was painful slow. I couldn't wait to get out. As soon as the drive was over. I paided the driver and walked inside the building. My home.

I couldn't wait for the elevator so I ran up the stairs to the seventh floor. All my spirit left me as I stood infront of his door.

Would he forgive me? Would he still love me? Would he still want to be with me? 

I didn't even notice that my hand knocked on the door. I could hear the footsteps on the other side getting closer then I couldn't hold my tears. They started to pour down my face.

The door opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ending is getting closer:)

I can't believe I still has so many subscribers. You are all so faithful and awesome people<3

I'm so sorry for not updating. You are all allowed to hunt me down!

Love you all with all my heart<3:*