Performance and The past

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

The weekend ended pretty fast. Jaejoong and I had been practicing all saturday and most of sunday. When the clock turned 7 pm we decided it was enough practice and we were ready to show it on monday.

I haven't seen bigbang the entire weekend, not even once. Which surprised me. After I came to Korea and met them, we were together almost everyday. Very weird.

 

I woke up with the sun shining throught my window. I had a feeling it's gonna be a good day today. After an hour or so, I was on my way to school. When I arrived a lot of people were looking at me again. Seriously what is their problem. I went to find Jungie, and found her next to my locker smiling like a lunatic.

-"Hey"

-"UNNIE!" she screamed and jumped up and down.

-"Okay someone seems happy" and this was here I saw, that she wasn't wearing her glasses "Jungie were are your glasses?"

-"Hehe, I left them at home. I have contacts in now. I must say it's lovely not having those glasses to irritate you" she smiled again.

-"Okay, you look good"

-"Thanks, so those Seunghyun oppa thinks" I knew it. There it was. Seunghyun oppa. WAIT! did she just call him oppa.

-"HOLD ON" I put my hand up to make her relax "Seunghyun oppa, since when do you call him that?"

-"Since the club"

-"What did you do" I crossed my arms and staring her down.

-"Hmm nothing" I could see, she was blushing, lucky for her the bell rang and we had to go to class.

-"Just wait Jungie" I whispered as we walked into the classroom.

It was history again. I don't how, but my teacher loves me, because I know so much about the royal family. Something that even my teacher doesn't know about. Hehe I know am awesome. I smirked at the thought.

-"Miss Lee" 

-"Yes" both me and Jungie looked up at the same time.

-"The one on the left" Great that's me. "Yes sir?"

-"Would you please answer the question?" I nodded and read what the question was: "Who ruled before the king and queen we have now?" OMG that's so easy. That's my grandparents.

-"It was King Daejung and Queen Chung Ae"

-"That is correct" he smiled and continued his lesson. When he was really into his lesson. I wrote a note and passed it to Jungie.

[Black = Eunmi]

[Purple = Jungie]

-What did you do?

-Nothing special I told you

-Come on Jungie, I know you are lying. Just tell me I won't be mad :)

-Araso..................We made out on the dance floor and then...

-I know you made out, I saw it. Wait there is more?

-Yes, I was pretty drunk, I don't know if he was but we ended up at the hotel upstairs and had .

-O.O

-I know, I'm bad

-No no. I just surpriced. What did he do the next day?

-He didn't said anything, he just left.

-WHAT!

-But yesterday he called me and said he was sorry, that he couldn't control himself and that he would like to give us a shot :D

-Wait what. Like a couple?

-YES!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! :D WE WENT OUT ON A DATE YESTERDAY!!!!

I read the last thing she wrote and quickly putted in my bag. I turned to her side and hugged her. "Good Luck lover girl" I said just as the bell rang.

-"Thanks unnie" she smiled.

-"So tell me everything that happend yesterday"

She was about to tell me when her phone viberated. She smiled again like a lunatic.

From: Seunghyun oppa

Good morning my angel<3

Would you care for a date with your oppa this afternoon?

Love Oppa;)

 

-"Angel?" I looking at the screen again. "Didn't thought Seunghyun oppa, was the nickname type"

-"Isn't it sweet" 

-"Damn girl" I pointed at her: "You are fallen really hard, looks like you forgot all about that Changmin dude"

-"Of course, who would date such a jerk. Besides I have something more dangerous" she smirked. She actually smirked. What have the world become. I giggled and didn't noticed that DBSK was hearing everything we said.

-"But honey. You can't believe he can resuce you everytime" I touched her shoulder and made her look at me.

-"Then I will learn how to fight like you unnie" she shoved me her puppy face. Please not that. I looked away and pouted, "There is a reason why I can fight"

-"Really why?"

-"If any enemies tried to kidnap me and the guards weren't near me then I could defend myself"

-"I would love to live your life"

-"No you don't! Trust me, it's a hell hole" I whipped away the tears that started to form. Don't think about him. He didn't do anything to protect you from the marriage. He did nothing. He doesn't love you. Forget him and live happily.

-"Unnie? Are you alright?" I hugged Jungie, "I'm fine, just thought of something from my past"

-"You're sure?" I nodded

 

~~~Fast Forward~~~

It was the last lesson, and it was in a few minutes, Jaejoong and I was going to perfom. I was so freaking nervous. I don't know why. I have played infront of thousand people before at my parents birthdays and everything.

-"Eunmi are you ready?"

I nodded and took my instruments and walked onto the stage with Jaejoong. He sat down at the piano.

-"Annyeong, Jaejoong and I have decided to play two songs that shows the emotion on when love brings pain instead of happiness" I took a deep breath and made a sign to Jaejoong that he could start playing the first.

I felt like all my emotions from my past, from what I felt about him came out. I had it difficult not to cry. But luckily the song ended quicker than I remember. Jaejoong stood and walked over to the microphone, so he could sing. I looked out at the audience and saw Jungie giving me thumps up. I smiled and started to play the second song. (Just pretend that Jaejoong sings while Eunmi plays the violin)

This time I cried. This entire song showed how I felt when my first love, my first kiss, my first everything told that I was getting married and he didn't even fight for me. He didn't care about me. I was just a used toy for him. 

When the song ended I couldn't stop crying. Me and jaejoong bowed. We were the last to perfom. So everyone else started to go home when we had left the stage. Jaejoong looked at me and saw my pain.

He pulled me into a hug. A hug was what I needed. I wanted to felt I was loved, that I belong somewere, that someone cared for me. I snifted a little after being in his arms for a few minutes. I pulled away "Thanks Jaejoong" i gave him a tiny smile.

-"Anytime and call me Hero"

-"Hero?"

-"Yeah, cause I be there when you need a hero" I blushed, "Thank you". He smiled and ruffled my hair and said his goodbyes.

I walked out of the gym where we had our performance. When Jungie jumped out of no where. "Unnie" she seemed angry.

-"Hey" I said and walked over to the parking lot.

-"I saw that"

-"Saw what?"

-"What you and Jaejoong did"

-"Not now Jungie. I'm tired all I want is to sleep and forget about him" I whispered the last part.

-"Who is him?"

-"No one" I walked over to the bus stop. But Jungie followed.

-"Unnie, I'm your best friend. Who is him?"

I sighned: "He was my first love and he toyed with my feelings and didn't even care with he found out I was going to marry a stranger" I started to cry again.

"Omo unnie" Jungie huggged me immediately and patted my hair. "What a jerk. Where is he. Shall I beat him up for you?"

I giggled: "You can't he is in India. But sure be my guest"

She gave me a smiled and followed me into the bus, "I will, trust me" she gave a squeeze and whispered: "Let's get you home". It seemed like god was on my side. Cause just as we stepped in the apartment bulding, the rain started fall badly.

-"Jungie shouldn't you be on your date with Seunghyun oppa?"

-"Yes, but my best friend needs me" I gave a smile. "Go I don't like to get in between love"

-"But you can't be left alone"

-"I'll be fine. Now go get your man" 

-"Araso, if you insist, call me anytime if you need me" she gave a big hug before she left for her date with Seunghyun oppa.

 

I made myself dinner, but couldn't eat it. So I gave it to Momo. I pulled my phone out of my bag and looked throught my pictures. There he was. Smiling brightly next to me. We were at the sea when we took it. Everything seemed so perfect back then. But things changes. Love changes. I bet he never really cared for me. 

 

I cried myself to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was my everything.

 

~~~~~~~~

Updated :D So do you like it ??

Stay tuned for more....!!!!

Love you all<3