New Friends!

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

-"You´re our neighbour?" I nodded and sat down when Momo ran over and laid on my lap. "Well that's nice, hmm guys let's introduce ourselves" A guy with the most ice cold eyes I have ever seen said. 

-"Annyeong Haseyo I'm Seunghyun and I'm the oldest" He bowed and I bowed as well.

-"Yo I'm Taeyang and the dance machine" he winked.....OMG!!! THAT WINK WAS SO CUTE!!!!!!  "Annyeong I'm Jiyong and I'm the leader" leader what leader...are they some kind of gang or what.....?

-"HELLO I'M DAESUNG AND I'M THE BEST EVER!" Aww he is cute and funny. Those small eyes..

-"Hi I'm Seungri and I'm the maknea" they stood in one line and then all bowed "And we are BIG BANG!"

-"Bigbang? like a gang or what?"

-"Yes, don't you know us?" I shook my head. "I just moved to Korea"

-"OHHH!! that makes sense"

-"So Eunmi can you cook?"

-"DAESUNG!" Jiyong smacked his backhead "MANNERS!"

I gigglede: "Of course, I can make you some snacks if you like" I walked out into the kicthen and fortunately they got the ingredients for a indian dish. Yeah okay, I miss home even if my parents promised me away.

 

~~~Fast Forward~~~

After I was done with the snacks I called the boys, "Here you go"

-"It looks delicious, but what is it?"

-"It's dosa, a indian snack"

-"NICE!" they all shouted and started to dig in. After a little while they had ate it all. "So Eunmi how come do you know Indian food, and look so tanned?"

-"Oh that's because I'm ......"  CRAP I can't tell them, I mean how long have I knew them, not good. Come Mahiya make a lie. "Because I learned to cook it on the internet, but why I look tan, hmm don't know" 

-"Okay how about we...." he didn't say any more because his phone rang.

 

~~~~

 

G-Dragon's POV: 

We were in the middel of having an awesome time with Eunmi, I must say that girl impress me. She can fight, cook and looks so hot, when Seunghyun hyung's phone rang. His face changes. Great new gang fight, what now.

He showed me the phone. Stupid BEAST don't they know that is BIGBANG's area god danmit! 

-"Guys let's roll" They immediately understood what I meant and walked out of the door.

-"I'm sorry Eunmi, we have some business to take care of. But thanks again for the food" She quickly nodded and left with a smile. Hmm that was easy... oh well bring it on beast. 

 

End of POV

 

~~~Fast Forward~~~

It was 8 pm, and I had made some cookies for the boys.

I don't really know why, but I had nothing to do and I thought maybe we could be friends. It would be nice to have some friends to hang out with.

Suddenly I heard a loud noise, it sounded like a door was kicked open. So I looked out my door and saw the guys walking inside their apartment. "Great they´re home" I took the plate with cookies and walked out of my apartment over to theirs and knocked.

A bruised Taeyang opened "Hi... OMG!  what happend to your face" Before he could answer I walked into the apartment only to see more bruised people. DEAR GOD. I put the plate on the livingroom table and walked over to Taeyang: "Where is for first aid kit?"

-"In the bathroom why?"

-"Go get now!" I pushed him and walked into the kitchen to make a bowl with hot water. Taeyang came back with the first aid kit and placed it in the livingroom.

-"Okay guys, look up and let me see, who is the most bruised of all of you. All the bigbang members looked shocked to see me, but pointed and Jiyong.  "Okay relax, I'm gonna clean you and take care of your wounds. And when I'm done you can eat some cookies araso?" They all nodded and I started helping them. It was so funny, they all seem so macho and strong fellas but no they were like little kids inside so cute!

 

After a little while we were all goofing around and playing games and the cookies they were long gone. As soon as the guys found out there were food, they were fresh as a bird.

-"So Eunmi why did you move to Korea?" 

-"Well......." I ended up telling them my whole story expect the part about me getting married. "Alright, I need to go to school, do you know anyone?"

-"The only one I know is Seoul Performing Arts High School, but it's a school for snobs" 

-"It's alright, can you help me getting in?"

-"Sure you just need to fill application and then you just have to wait"

-"Araso thanks guys, but I think it's time for me to go home, Momo is waiting for me"

-"Okay, see you soon"

I smiled and left.

 

~~~A Little Fast Forward~~~

 

Okay I have filled it. Look out Seoul Performing Arts High School, cause a new girl is in town.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Updated again :) hoped you guys liked it.!

Gonna update soon :D