A Date ending in trouble

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

 

Danm! I want a bike like that. I'm jealous!!!

-"We are going to ride that?" I nodded and pulled her over to the boys.

-"Hey oppas, this is my friend Jungie" The boys waved. "Jungie, this is Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa" 

-"Annyeong. I'm Jung Roo, but Eunmi calls me Jungie" She gave them a shy smile and I think I saw Seunghyun oppa smile.

Suddenly Jiyong hugged me and caressed my neck. "Oppa what are you doing?" 

-"Shh, some boys are staring Mimi" Mimi!!! omg! wait who is staring I looked out my eye corner. It was the jerks and their face was priceless. But not only them. The entrie school. This is going to be fun.

-"Oppa I want to go get Ice cream" I said and my lips while circling my finger around his chest. He smirked at me and lift me over so I sat down on the bike. Danm he is strong. "Hyung, my girl wants ice cream, let's go!" hahaha my girl, that sounds quiet good. Why do I feel happy when he said that.

-"Okay" In one second Jungie was on Seunghyun oppa's bike, and we slowly left the school yard.

 

End of POV

 

Mysterious person's POV:

That nerd, what is the matter with her. First she humiliates my oppas, and then she acts so tough and now she has two smocking hot guys coming for her. Be aware . I'm gonna make your life a living hell.

 

End of POV

 

~~~Fast Foreward~~~

Instead of going to a ice cream store, Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa took us to the most cute little cafe ever. It was decorated in ligth and warm colours. AND THERE WERE CAKES EVERYWHERE!! I'm a cake monster. I love cakes. Hmm cakes... 

-"Eunmi?"

-"Ehhh oh what?"

-"I have been calling you for 5 minutes now" Jungie giggled and sent Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa up after cakes for us. OMG!  have I been sitting and drolling over cakes for 5 minutes. Embarrassing!. Why are you so stupid Eunmi why?!!! 

-"Ups, sorry I just thought about something" 

-"Really, what?"

-"It's not important. Anyway what are they going to get us?" 

-"Don't know" She said and looked down a phone. "Uhm unnie?"

-"Hmmm, wait omg you called me unnie" I gave her a big hug. "Yes I did, but can you relase me, I can't breath"

-"Ups... heheh" I relase her and giggled. 

-"Anyway unnie, I can only stay for one hour because I'm visting my grandparents tonight"

-"Okay" I smiled like a lunatic because oppa brought our cakes. 

The bunny is for me, and the bear is for Jungie. The boys even brougth cakes for themselves. Seunghyun brought a cheesecake with fruit on the top and Jiyong brought a pink cheesecake. He's a little girl inside. muhahah.

 

 

                 Seunghyun oppa's cake                                                                                Jiyong oppa's cake

 

We were having alot of fun and I ended up eating four bunny cakes. hmmm delicious. I love bunny cakes!

After a little while Jungie left, and the boys said they had some business to take care of. Jiyong oppa offered me a lift home, but I wanted to walk all that cake off. I mean how can I eat so much. So I ended up walking home, and of course it had to start raining. Great, thanks god! 

I was almost at my apartment, when a group of people stopped infront of me. I tried to walk around and even throught them, but they just laughed at me. "Well look what we have here. Looks like Hyuna was right, when she said she was a little helpless nerd"

-"But hyung, she didn't say that the nerd would have such a hot body" one of the guys said and his lips.

-"Excuse me, but who the hell is Hyuna?!" I tried to push myself through them, but ended up in their arms. "Quit screaming . And listen to us. Because we are going to have some fun"

-"Oh hell no we aren't" I pushed myslef free, and kicked one of them who hold me in the place where sun is shining. "!"

-"GRAP HER"

-"Bye jerks" I said and ran for my life. I tried to get my phone out of my pocket and call Jiyong oppa.

-"Sup?"

-"Oppa" I screamed.

-"WHAT'S WRONG?!"

-"Someone is chasing me!"

-"WHAT! where are you?!"

-"I don't know.... arrh" I felt over my own legs. Nice going Eunmi, what a smart way to run away, give the poeple who are chasing you a chance to get you. Idiot.

-"EUNMI?!"

-"Well well well, looks like little nerdy girl wants us after all"

-"YAH let me go, you stupid jerks" I screaming and kicking as much as I could. Unfortunately I was already hooked over one of them's shoulders. Okay, this is my last change. "HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!" I screamed my lungs out but suddenly I felt a big pain in my head and soon everything went black.

 

End of POV

 

G-dragon's POV:

I just got home, from the underground club, where some new wannabe gang crashed the place. But they left just as BIGBANG arrived. When I got a call from Eunmi.

-"Sup?"

-"OPPA!" she screamed terrifed.

-"WHAT'S WRONG?!" she is really freaking me out.

-"Someone is chasing me!" She cried. What who in the world would chase her.

-"WHAT where are you?!"

-"I don't know.... arrh" 

"EUNMI?!" I could hear footsteps coming closer to the her. I don't want her to be in danger.

"Well well well, looks like little nerdy girl wants us after all" Wait I know that voice.  It can't be, what do they want with Eunmi. It can't be, but that voice, that voice belongs to Junhyung. It's BEAST!

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Updated fellas :D Hoped you enjoyed it, because I had a little difficulty writing it! 

So sorry I haven't updated in a while *90 bow*

Enjoy your weekend :D