First Day at School Part 1

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

Blue is in english

 

Okay I have filled it. Look out Seoul Performing Arts High School, cause a new girl is in town.

 

~~~The Next Day~~~

 

Damn this school work fast. I have already got my uniform, and a letter saying that I have to get my schedule at 8:00 am. OMG so early!  I woke up at 7:00 so I could take Momo for a walk before I left.

After the walk I changed into my uniform, put on glasses. It's a rich high school, they could recognize me. And omg these glasses are so cute. 

 

 

Weird having a uniform on. Never tried that before. Well I have never gone to a real school before. So this is gonna be interesting. I patted Momo for one last time, checked I had everything and went out the door.

Only to bump into Daesung oppa. "Good morning oppa" Yeah I call them oppa now, since yesterday we have been very close. Strange enough. "Hi Eunmi, where are you going so early?"

-"I'm of to school"

-"Nice, Want us to take care of Momo when you gone?"

-"Wouldn't that bother you. I mean he is a lively dog"

-"Nahh, just get him, and we do the rest" I gave him a big hug before open my door again and pick up Momo.

-"Baby, mommi is going to be away for a few hours, be nice at oppa's house" I patted his head and gave Daesung a smile before I ran of and took a taxi so I wouldn't be late on my first day.

 

~~~At the School~~~

 

 <-- The school

 

-"Damn I can't believe I have actually done it" I pouted. So long away from home, but still I can feel this is going to be good. Well I'm not going back until mother and father stops being ridiculous... seriously what is wrong with their heads.. "ARRRHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. Okay cool down Mahiya you can do this.

I took a deep breath and walked closer to the new school I'm going. It was the best high school in Seoul, well all the rich kids went there. I hope I can blend in. I sighned at went through the gates. "What is that nerd doing here"..."Great another scholar ship student" People started to gossip and laughing around me. I decided to ignore them. My mood is not good anyway. That stupid taxi driver was the most erted person I have ever met.

"AISH where the is that office, I can't believe, I'm lost on my first day. GREAT!" I sighned and walked further around, until I bumped into something or someone.

"YAH!! watch where you're going ugly"

I looked up it was a group of guys. A group of  godly handsome guys. "Sorry" I muttered and walked away only to be grapped my shoulder and pullede back down on the floor. "YAH!! . Do you think you can just apologize and walk away..." He laughed, "well you're wrong"

-"AISH!! listen jerkface. I already said I was sorry" I said in english and tore myself away from his grip. "Why didn't I just stay with oppa"  I sighned and thought about those guys. A smile appeared on my face, as I walked away.

 

~~~Fast Foreward~~~

 

I finally found the office, and got my schedule. I was in 2.A. Sounds alright. I looked for the classroom after a little while I found it. God danmit this school is big. I knocked on the door and walked in.

-"Annyeong Haseyo, I'm a new student" I bowed to the teacher. She gave me a smile and asked for my schedule. "Alright, class we have a new student." The students stopped what ever they were doing and looked at me. "Please introduce yourself" The teacher said. I nodded and introduced myself.

-"Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Eunmi. Please take care of me"

The class just stayed silent.  "Okay, Eunmi sit next to Jung Roo, please raise your hand"

A shy cute girl raised her hand. I bowed again and walked over to sit next to her. Once I sat down. The class started to talk. "Look another nerd" "She is so ugly" "Now we have nerd 1 and nerd 2" They kept coming with harassing comments.

I just closed my eyes and turn to my new seat partner.

-"Annyeong I'm Eunmi, what's yours?"

-"Annyeong I'm Jung Roo" 

Me and Jung Roo talked for the rest of the class and when the clock rang, we walked to the next class linking arms.

 

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 everyone :D

Hoped you like it.

Sorry I haven't updated, I have been sick. But I'm more well now :P