Secret is out

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

-"I'm a princess"

-"Yeah right" she laughed "Who are you parents"

-"My parents are the King and Queen of India"

-"WHAT?!" she screamed "That makes you a.... a... a...."

-"A princess"

-"Omg I need to sit down" I decided to get some water for Jungie. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to tell my identity. She will probably hate me now for not telling it sooner. I pouted and handed her the water. "Are you okay?"

-"Ye.... ah.. just give me a second" I nodded and sat down playing with Momo. There were a silence for about five minutes, and it was killing me so I started to break it "So...?"

-"Huh??" she looked so confused, "Do you have something to say about the fact that I'm a princess?"

She nodded: "Tell me, if you are the princess of India and your parents are the king and queen of India. WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE IN SOUTH KOREA?!"

-"Chill mate, no need to shout. I can see it's pretty confusing, I´ll tell you my life story maybe that helps" She nodded. "You see my dad was the crown prince of South Korea and ready to lead the country. But then he met my mom, she was the princess of India  at that time and when saw each other was love at first sight"

-"Awwwww"

-"I know, anyway so my dad gave his titel to his little brother, who is now the king of south korea, and then he married my mother and became the king of India instead. Then after a while they had a little girl, me, and after that a little boy, my baby brother.

-"So you're saying that the king and queen of south korea is your uncle and aunt?"

-"Yes"

-"AND THAT DEADLY HANDSOME PRINCE OF KOREA IS YOUR COUSIN?"

-"Yeah, but I don't know about deadly handsome" I giggled. 

-"Seriously haven't you seen him?"

-"Not since my little brother's 1st birthday"

-"Jesus christ log on your computer now. You NEED to see him" We ended up using an hour to find good pictures of the royal family and when we finally found Jungie was beyond tired.

 

The korean royal family:

King: (Eunmi's uncle)                                                         Queen: (Eunmi's aunt)

         

 

Crown Prince: (Eunmi's cousin)

                

 

-"Woah my cousin growed up pretty fine" I smiled at picture, I could still the dimple, I always use to with.

-"Hmm he is allowed to come and visit me anytime........ wait Hangeng isn't that a chinese name, why does he have a chinese name?"

-"Ohh Jungie you little byeontae" I giggled:  "Yeah it is, that's because my aunt is chinese. You see, my dad married an indian woman when my uncle married a chinese woman"

-"Nice....." I'm glad I told someone.  "But unnie you still haven't told me what you are doing here in Korea"

-"Uhmm you see. On my 18th birthday I'll have to marry my fiance"

-"YOU HAVE A FIANCE.... AWW i want one"

-"Yeah but I don't know him"

-"Why? that's weird"

I nodded: "It's an arranged marriage with a friend's son of my parents"

-"WHAT!  they just do that. We are in the 21th century for crying out loud"

-"I know, I was in shock too. So I ran away from home"

-"YOU WHAT?!"

-"I ran away until my parents see that marriage is out of love and nothing else"

-"You´re right, and if they try to take you away I will hunt them down and kick their butts"

-"HAHAHAHAHAH yeah right HAHAHA like you could do that HAHAH"

-"HEY!"  she pouted. "Alright I'm sorry, you are indeed the best friend in the world. Now come on I think Momo would like to take  a walk" I gave a big hug and went to find Momo's leash.

-"You're probably right" she said and followed me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12 :)

I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I have had exam. But still that is not an excuse, again sorry :)

Hoped you guys liked it ;) 

Stay tuned :D