Alone...?

Entangled by Love

*Seunghyun

 

Mina and I are sitting slouched together on the sofa watching an action movie, while it's raining heavily outside and thunders sounding loudly as if cars are crashing hard against each other. Everyone happily left the campus at 6AM and wished each other a great holiday. It was already beginning to drizzle in the early morning and the clouds were slowly turning it's white shade into dark grey. It felt very quiet when everyone left, but, as I watched everyone driving away, I couldn't see Youngbae and his crew anywhere. Did they leave or stay? Whatever it is, I must not let Mina out of my sight. This day has gone pretty slow. All we did was play cards, read books and annoy each other till someone can't take it anymore. My forehead still hurts from all the ddakbam Mina gave me as I lost in the card game. My thought goes back to Youngbae. Is he here? I want to find out if he is, but how? I can't leave Mina alone and it will be too risky to have her with me in this horrible storm. Does he know that Mina is in my room? Ottoke?

Mina turns away from the TV and her attention's on me.

''Tell me,'' she says. I look questioning at her.

''Something's troubling you, I can feel it, you've been quiet for 15 minutes now,'' she says alarmingly. I sigh and say; ''Not to scare you, but I think Youngbae and his crew are still here...'' I make a quick glance at her face to see her reaction. Her face is tensed, eyes becoming shiny as tears start building up and her lips forms into a small ''O'' shape unintentionally. She quickly blinks away her tears before they start falling down. After looking at me, she manages to change into a straight face, showing no fear. It's amazing how she does that.

Suddenly a man's voice sounds through the TV. We both avert our eyes to it.

''Breaking news! As the rainstorm keep showering down and thunders clapping loudly, we advise all citizens to stay home for 2 days, as the rainstorm will still keep the same pace. There might be a chance of a powercut as well which could last very long until the storm calms down. So, make sure you all have flashlights or candles, as roaming around the dark is not a good idea. We will keep updating if the weather is calming down or changing. Until then, be safe,'' the man says and the action movie resumes. I hear Mina gulping. I reach out and hold her small, soft hand; making her feel less anxious.

''Do you have any flashlights or candles?'' she asks quietly.

''I think so,'' I say and get up, rummaging through my drawers and cabinets, finding none of them. I actually found one flashlight but the battery's dead. Great. I can look through the dorm's storage room, but, if it's locked... I guess I got to run into the school's office to get the stuff. The problem is, it takes 20 minutes to get to school. I can't risk taking Mina with me or leaving her alone here. I hide my face in my hands and lean onto the wall for support.

Mina sees my frustration and approaches me. She grabs my arm gently and asks;'' Are you alright?''

I nod and rub my temples.

''Kind of. I'm in a middle of a dilemma right now. We don't have flashlights or candles so I have to head to the dorm's storage room,'' I say.

''I can join you,'' Mina assists.

''Sure, come along. But there might be a chance of the storage room to be locked. If it is, I'll have to head to the school's office to grab the stuff, and you will have to stay here as it's not safe for you to be outside. I'll even lock my door so no one can enter here,'' I say thoughtfully. Mina hesitates but agrees after a while of thinking.

I open the door and look out. Seeing the hall deserted and quiet is very eerie. I grab Mina's hand and lead her out. I lock my door and we head to the storage room, holding her hand tightly and firmly. We pass by doors and washrooms and we finally reach the storage room's door. Still holding Mina's hand; I reach my other hand out and pray to God that the door will be open. My hand lingers on the door knob for a while. Mina squeezes my hand reassuringly and I turn the door knob. It's locked. I curse and almost punch the door but Mina pulls me gently away from it. We head back to my room after failing to unlock the door with Mina's bobby pin.

I unlock my door and we enter.

''I don't have any choice except going to the office,'' I say. Mina embraces me with a hug and says; ''Just come back quickly,'' she pleads. I nod and kiss the top of her head and her cheeks.

''Make sure to have your phone on and in your pocket,'' I say and Mina nods. I quickly change into a hoodie and jogging pants. I put my cap on and then my hoodie on, grabbing my phone and putting it into my pocket. Before locking the door, I cast a long look at Mina, and then I head out the dorm, getting welcomed by the rainstorm and the sound of thunderclaps.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Youngbae

 

''He's running to the school,'' GD tells me on the phone. I chuckle and say; ''Follow him, but don't let him notice you or Daesung,'' I warn. I hang up and Seungri approaches me.

''Here's the extra key to Seunghyun's room, it was tough breaking into the principal's cabinet but I managed,'' he says blissfully. I smile and high-five him.

''Good job,'' I say.

''When are we going to... you know... set the mission?'' he asks.

''As soon as Seunghyun's in the school, where he'll be welcomed by a surprise,'' I grin.

''You're sure you want to do this?'' Seungri asks warmly.

''Of course, I can't abort the mission now, it's too late. She broke my heart, but I still long for her,'' I say and fiddle with the extra key. A sudden thunderclap makes Seungri jump and I laugh.

''I wasn't scared, I just wanted to warm up,'' he says in denial.

''Sure you were,'' I laugh and he smacks my arm. I hear my phone beep and it displays a text from GD;

To: Young.B

Go now. We're ready and he's in school.

From: GD

 

I close my phone and say; ''Let's go, it's time.''

Seungri smiles and gives me a manly bear hug and pats my back.

''You're funny when you're in this serious mode!'' he says happily.

''You got the chloroform?'' I ask. He nods and picks it up from his pocket. We unlock the dorm's storage room and head to Seunghyun's room, where my beloved is about to get a fearful surprise.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Seunghyun

 

I enter the school panting slowly and soaking wet, I run up the stairs to the office. As I reach the third floor's hall, I notice two figures blocking the office. Daesung and G-Dragon.

''Well, well, look who's here,'' G-Dragon says and flashes an evil grin. Daesung gives me a sharp look and they slowly step towards me. I suddenly notice that Youngbae and Seungri are not here, my thoughts suddenly races to Mina. I clench my fists and set my jaw firmly.

''Wondering about Mina, aren't you? Don't worry, she's safe with Youngbae and Seungri,'' G-Dragon says darkly.

''If they harm her...,'' I say.

''You'll what? Call the police?'' Daesung teases.

''Leave her out of this!'' I warn, anger welling up in me. The lights suddenly goes out and it becomes pitch dark. I suddenly hear the sound of footsteps running towards me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Mina

 

I keep worrying about Seunghyun and hoping he will show up soon. I pace around the room and look at my phone a thousand times. I feel so restless and anxious so I set myself on the sofa and bury my face into my hands.

After a while, I hear a key inserting through the keyhole. My ears tense and I look up blankly and hopeful, the door slowly opening. I gasp of fear as soon I see who're standing in front of the door. Youngbae and Seungri. 

''Hello, beautiful,'' Youngbae says warmly. Seungri smiles at me in a sly way. I slowly start quivering.

''H-how'd you... find me?'' I stutter.

''Magic,'' he teases and winks at me. Seungri pulls out a bottle and pours a small amount of it on a handkerchief. I start looking around for objects to defend myself with but don't seem to find any.

''I'm sorry,'' Youngbae says. I look at him frightened and suddenly Seungri lashes out at me and holds me, locking my arms behind him. I scream for Seunghyun and try to struggle from Seungri's grasp until my mouth gets covered by the handkerchief. My screams die out and I fade into darkness. The last thing I feel and see is getting carried away.

 

Woah, long chapter. Do you think Seunghyun will make it in time to save Mina from who knows what? Another chap might be up tomorrow! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^^