Rainstorm

Entangled by Love

*Young-bae

 

''Everyone pay attention to this announcement!'' the priniciple demands. ''Due to the rainstorm, no one is allowed to exit the school until the storm calms down. All lessons ought to be cancelled, so either you stay in your classroom, the café or the library, it's up to you,'' the principal finishes. Everyone cheers as soon as they hear all lessons are cancelled.

I meet up with Daesung, Seungri and G-Dragon in the hallway. ''Dude, what happened to your wrist? Why is it bandaged?,'' Daesung asks with protruding eyes. The 3 of them looks anxiously at me.

''It's nothing serious, just an accident while working out with the dumbbells,'' I lie.

After they ease up a bit, their expression darkens. ''What's up?'' I ask. They all hesitate until Daesung manages to say; ''There's a rumor made by a couple of guys saying something about... ''hurting'' a girl in your parallel class.''

''What? Who's the girl?!'', I ask worriedly.

''Your friend...Mina,'' G-Dragon says quietly, looking at the floor.

''We tried to find out who the guys were but we can't find them,'' Seungri admits.

''And you're telling me this now?!'', I yell. After saying that, the power cuts and the school becomes dark. ''I gotta find her,'' I whisper, starting to run.

''Young-bae!'', the 3 of them shouts, but I don't stop.

I look through my phone for Mina's number, suddenly remembering I didn't ask for her number. I curse and run to the locker rooms, searching everywhere. The halls are empty since everyone is at the café. ''Mina!'', I call out, hearing nothing.

A scream pierces through from the third floor, I bolt up the stairs.

***

As soon as I reach the third floor I look around screaming Mina's name over and over again.

''Young-bae!'', I hear someone cry out, Mina. The shout leads me to the restroom area. I look around, finding Mina lying on the floor. I fall to the floor and hold her tightly, noticing her silently crying. ''What happened, Mina?'', I ask worriedly. She doesn't say anything but points to the corner. I look up, getting horrified as I see 3 guys crumpled on the floor, bleeding badly and unconscious. ''Who did this?'' I ask her with gaping mouth.

''I didn't see him well because it was too dark,'' Mina sniffs. As I look around, I see a book lying on the floor, not far from the guys.

''I know who did this,'' I say.