Crisis

Entangled by Love

*Young-bae

 

''You guys going home to your family tomorrow to celebrate Seokgatansinil (Buddha's Birthday)?'' I ask tiredly, lying on my bed as the sun streams through my window.

''No, remember we all live far away from school?'' Daesung says, using my computer for an assignment.

''I heard that everyone is going back home tomorrow, including all the teachers as well,'' Seungri says, playing with my soccerball.

''We'll be the only ones here at school then,'' G-Dragon chuckles, sitting lazily on my sofa watching Seungri play. I shuffle on my bed and groan, being restless.

''Yah, get up. Let's go for a run, you could use it,'' G-Dragon says and nudges my leg. I rub my eyes, feeling groggy and force myself out of bed, with the help of G-Dragon.

''Get changed, you've got 10 minutes,'' G-Dragon says calmly. I walk leisurely into the washroom and brush my teeth. I suddenly think about Mina and I clench my teeth. After brushing I get into my trainers and grab a cereal bar with chocolate flavor. I get back to my room to get G-Dragon, he changed to trainers as well.

''Don't mess up my room you guys, we'll be back in an hour,'' I say and ruffle Seungri's hair and pat Daesung's back.

''Have fun!'' Daesung and Seungri says in unison, as we close the door and head out the dorm.

The sun is shining brightly and there's a cool breeze. We quicken our pace and start to jog. I feel so much better after going outside.

''Thanks for running with me, G,'' I say.

''No problem, we couldn't stand to see you miserable,'' he says warmly. I chuckle.

''How are you feeling? About Mina?'' he asks calmly, checking his watch.

''I don't know. There are a lot of emotions washing over me. Pain, disappointment, sadness, depression, rejection... you name it,'' I say, inhaling fresh air.

''So, what are you going to do? You're going to let her go? Just like that?'' he asks concerningly.

''I never said that, it pains me to see her with him, and the fact that she doesn't love me. She loathes me, I can tell by just her expression when she's looking at me. What have I done to her?!'' I yell.

''Do you think that... they know?'' he asks cautiously. I tense and stop jogging, G-Dragon sees it and stops as well, he walks back to me.

''T-they can't know, right? It's impossible!'' I declaim, putting my hand on my forehead and the other on my hip.

''Yah, we have to do that again,'' he says warningly. I shudder at the thought of it but I don't reject it.

''When are we going to do it?'' I ask stiffly.

''Tomorrow, there's even going to be a horrible storm tomorrow so no one won't be able to hear any screams. Besides, everyone is going home tomorrow. But first, we've got to find out if they're going home or not. If not, the mission is on.'' G-Dragon says, texting Daesung and Seungri.

''They're? What are we going to do with Seunghyun?'' I ask casually.

''You decide,'' he says coldly. I smile at the thought of my plan.

''I got an idea,'' I say.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Mina

 

''You going home tomorrow to celebrate?'' Seunghyun asks casually, making a paper crane.

''I don't think so, my mom is busy with work so I'll just be home alone, that's no fun. Are you going?'' I ask worriedly.

''I was planning to go because you would as well, but I decided to stay here, with you,'' he says and hands me the paper crane, I smile brightly at him.

''Really! Thank you, I didn't know what I was going to do if you were going,'' I say and hug him tightly, he plants a kiss on my head.

''I would never do that,'' he says softly.

''I guess we'll be the only ones here at school then,'' I chuckle, playing with the paper crane. Seunghyun laughs out loudly and covers it quickly with his hand. It's the first time I caught him off guard, maybe he's starting to open up more, I smile at the thought of it, not making a comment since I don't want him to get embarrassed.

''Woah, there's going to be another storm tomorrow afternoon. It's much worse than the previous one,'' I say, looking at my phone.

''Everyone will be leaving tomorrow morning around 6AM. Let's get some stuff we need for tomorrow afternoon. We can watch movies here and eat snacks,'' Seunghyun suggested, checking his watch.

''Good idea, let's go!'' I say and grab Seunghyun's hand. We head out the dorm and we enter the café where they even sell sodas, snacks and candies. We buy everything we need and Seunghyun carries all the bags. He's such a gentleman. I keep on insisting to help him but he wouldn't let me so I finally give in.

''I love the weather today, it's beautiful. The sun shining, birds singing, nice breeze... what more could we ask for?'' I beam.

''More days like this; to be with you while the sun is shining, birds singing and nice breeze,'' Seunghyun says and holds my hand gently but firmly. I get goosebumps because of his words and gentle care.

''Let's go to the pond, I want to feed the ducks,'' I giggle. He smiles and we head to the pond.

 

Woah, a lot of intense things are going to happen in the next chapter :O This story is on it's way to the end, people! There's only a few chapters left and then it's coming to the ultimate final! Next chapter will be published either next friday or saturday, so be on the lookout!

 

bigbang_631139.jpg?w=848