Back to school

Entangled by Love

I just came home, panting and having numb fingers. Why I'm panting? Yeah, well uhh... my friend and I got chased by a drunk man in the middle of the evening, and it's pitch DARK outside. Why I have numb fingers? It's -12° outside! I promised you guys a chapter, you got one ^^ Enjoy!

 

*Young-bae

 

As soon as I get off the bus in the late afternoon, I hand over my bags to Daesung and G-Dragon to carry them into my dorm, with the help of Seungri. I head inside school, looking for Mina. I check the locker rooms, classrooms, the café... everywhere, and she's nowhere to be found. My phone beeps and I pull it out from my pocket, a text from Seungri;

To YB;

Hey hyung,

Looking for Mina, right? I spotted her at the library, together with Seung-hyun. Just wanted to let you know ^^

From; Maknae

 

A feel of disappointment flashes through me. Anger wells up in me as I think about him, and the fact that Mina is hanging around with him even though I warned her about him. I still haven't forgot about the argument we had on the phone yesterday. I bet Mina is still mad at me. I put my phone in my pocket and head out to the library. I want to spend some quality time with Mina and make it up to her and be happy again, I don't want her to be mad at me anymore. It was already agonizing for me that she didn't answer my calls nor texts.

I suddenly get the thought of buying a beverage and some cupcakes for her, but a mindblock is preventing me to do it, as I don't know her favorite flavor. I ignore the thought and enter the library emptyhanded. I'll set up a delicious dinner for her that she can't refuse.

I run up the stairs to the second floor, looking for her. I find her, with Seung-hyun, sitting together near the fireplace and looking at the huge aquarium. Sitting too closely, I notice. My heart beats faster and my stomach churns, not being able to bear the sight of her together with Seung-hyun. I walk determindely towards them.

''Hey,'' I say, looking at Mina. I don't get any response from neither of them.

''Hi,'' Mina says suddenly, showing no emotions. Seung-hyun doesn't take notice of me. Fool.

''Let's grab some dinner. I want to talk to you,'' I say seriously.

''No,'' she says mirthlessly. Annoyance starts creeping up on me.

''Just come with me,'' I angrily say, grabbing her arm tightly and hauling her up. She lets out a gasp.

''Don't touch her,'' Seung-hyun demands, getting up and standing right in front of me. I glare at him furiously but try to calm myself.

''She's my girl,'' I hiss.

''Not anymore,'' Seung-hyun says, shocking me entirely.

''Let her go, or I'll hit your nerve again, triple the pain,'' Seung-hyun threatens calmly. I instinctively let her go. I face her, asking her the serious question that will change our relationship, if she answers wrongly, that is. She has no idea what kind of problems she will face afterwards.

''Mina, do you love me?'' I ask intensely, waiting for her response. She looks directly at me.

''I don't... and I never will,'' she says bluntly. A flood of anger, pain and betrayal washes over me.

''Why?!'' I shout.

I look fiercely at her and I leave, just like that, without an answer. Full of emotions running all over me. I was going to threaten her if she was alone, but the fool just had to be in the way. Seung-hyun would definitely notice that something is wrong if I threaten her, and I can't risk it. I grab my phone out and call G-Dragon.

''Yoboseyo,'' G-Dragon answers tiredly.

''Yah, get Daesung and Seungri on the phone as well and put me on speaker,'' I demand.

''Sure, hold on,'' he says and calls out Daesung and Seungri. I hear footsteps hurriedly running down the stairs and then mumbles.

''You're on speaker,'' G-Dragon says.

''What's up, hyung?'' Daesung asks seriously, Seungri chiming in as well.

''Be on the lookout for Mina and Seung-hyun. If Mina doesn't respond to my feelings any time sooner, we'll harm her like we did to Min Ah, and make Seung-hyun suffer even more that might even take his depression to a whole other level,'' I say. They understand right away and I hang up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Mina

 

I let out my breath which I didn't know I was holding and plopped myself on the sofa, looking at the ceiling and rubbing my arm.

''You okay?,'' Seung-hyun asks gently. I nod and keep looking at the ceiling. I bounce a bit as Seung-hyun sits on the sofa as well, his hands behind his head. Tears starts forming in my eyes but I blink them away. It's already enough that I cried yesterday.

''I got the feeling that he was going to threaten you if I wasn't here, the look on his eyes showed it,'' he says. I tense at the thought of it.

''You're not going to leave me alone, right? Promise me?,'' I ask worriedly. He takes both of my hands and holds them firmly.

''I won't leave you, no matter what. I promise you,'' he says reassuringly. I slowly lift my hand and caress his cheek. We both exchange our phone numbers in case if something serious happens or will happen.

''So... those other guys in the background calling Young-bae to hurry up were... G-Dragon, Daesung and Seungri?'' I stammer. He nods slowly and fiddles with my fingers.

''To be honest, they don't look like they're capable of doing these kind of gruesome things... and Young-bae as well,'' I say quietly.

''I thought so too, but not now,'' he says coldly, rubbing his wrist. I suddenly start to unclasp my bracelet and clasp it onto Seung-hyun's wrist. He looks at it admiringly and touches it gently.

''I got it from my mom who got it from her grandmother. It has been passed on from generation to generation. We see it as sign of of luck, peace and love. He smiles warmly and puts something inside my hand and wraps his fingers around it.

''This may not seem much to you, but it is to me. I feel like my life is buried in this necklace, as I've been through a lot while wearing it. I want you to have it, I want you to watch over my life,'' he cooed. I open my hand and see a beautiful, pure silver necklace with small decorations on it. Seung-hyun takes the necklace off my hands, indicating he wants to clasp it around my neck. I pull my hair up and turn my back towards him. I feel the necklace rippling down to my chest and warm hands securing it around my neck. I touch it gently and smile shyly.

''May I ask you something?'' I say carefully, turning to face him again.

''Go on,'' he says.

''Our dorms are far from each others, and I don't want to be alone in my room. So... can I sleep at your room?'' I say nervously. He chuckles at my words and I hit him lightly on the arm.

''Nevermind,'' I say crestfallen, unable to meet his eyes.

''I'm sorry, but the way you said it was just too cute. Besides, I never said no,'' he smiles brightly and plays with my hair.

''You can sleep on my bed,  I'll sleep on the floor,'' he says reassuringly. My shyness gives way and I'm happy as a horse with loads of hay. I thank him and hug him tightly, never wanting to let go.

We cuddle together for another 10 minutes and then we head out to Seung-hyun's dorm.

 

 

I really can't picture Young-bae, Daesung, G-Dragon and Seungri being the bad guys, at all T_T

I feel guilty :/

 

bigbang-top-5.jpg  taeyang_with_a_casual_look-4001.jpg