CHAPTER 9: Is can’t-say-name-straight thing is a strange thing?!

We are a bit Different

 

 

 

 

 

"Where to sleep? Where to sleep..? Tao needs a place to sleep.." Tao said to himself while searching a place to sleep in peace. While he's searching for a place to sleep, Tao saw Uize in their classroom alone and planned to go to him.

" Ohh.. Is that Uize?? Better hang up with him.." but before Tao gets in the classroom to have a chat with Uize, he suddenly saw Kai going to Uize's direction so he suddenly changed his mind not to go but watch instead.

*saw Uize's kyeomi aegyo* "Ohhh kyeopta!! *stared at Uize then smiled* He can do aegyos?.. Well I must tell that I'm the aegyo expert here hahahaha! *suddenly stopped when he saw Kai hugged Uize* The fudge Kai!! Are you a gay?? Hehehe... but that's strange, its like Kai was hugging Uiza cause Uize is exactly looks like her when you stared at him.. Hayzzzzz surely miss that girl *suddenly covered his lips* What am I saying??! Stop beating fast!! Stop beating fast!!" Tao said while hitting his chest

Tao suddenly stopped hitting himself when he noticed that Uize and Kai were about to leave the classroom. "Ohhh!! Eottokhe?! Eottokhae!! They were about to leave and there's nowhere to hide!!.. Just pretend that you were just passing by!! Embrace yourself!!.." Tao said who's still confused in his situation.

He trembled when Uize suddenly opened the door. Kai and Uize were also in shock when they saw Tao standing right in front of them

"Ohhh Tao.. What a surprise..! What are you doing here??" *did he saw us??!*" Kai said and obviously felt nervous "Hey yo dude!! Sup!!.." *what if he finds out that I'm Uiza*" Uize waved his hand and smiles at Tao

"Hello!! I just want a peaceful place to sleep.. And I just pass by.. See you guys around.." then he messed Kai's hair then pinched Uize's cheeks. They just watched Tao walks away until he's gone. *Suddenly looks at each other* "Do you think he saw us??" Uize asked. "I don't know.. I hope he doesn't cause if he does, he will think different on what happened now.." Kai said worriedly. 

"Well it's your fault MR...! If you didn't get my phone to me then this wouldn't happen..!!" Uize said while poking Kai's chest

"No that's not it.. To be honest, it's your fault.. *came closer to Uize's face again* If you didn't offer your irresistible lips, then this wouldn't happen.." then Kai pinched Uize's nose

"YAH!! Fine fine that's all my fault, let's just end this okay?? I'm freaking hungry that I might eat you.. *irresistible lips?! Asishhhhhh this guy, makes me wanna like him!! Ne-never!!*"

At the canteen:

"He yo dudes!! Can we join??" Suho asked then sit next to Uize "Ohh Suho-sshi..! Hello guys!!" Uize waved at them "Hello Uiza the second!! Hahahaha!!" Xiumin joked "Tssssssssssss!! I'm more handsome than her you know..! Hehehehe!!" Uize joked too "Ahem! Ahem! I bet she's handsome than you..!! *laughed* Where's Nana and Shiny by the way??" Chanyeol suddenly asked "I don't know.. Maybe they're busy or something.. Wae??"

"Nothing!! *heart beats faster* Let's eat before our food gets cold.." then Chanyeol hide his blushy cheeks "Finally!! We can eat now..!" Uize said happily "Yah!! Eat slowly you psycho!! *whispered* They were staring at you.." Then Kai hit Uize's head But Uize just stared at Kai then he continued his eating peacefully.

After five minutes, he felt strange. " *whispering* Kai, I suddenly feel strange.. And I don't comfortable about it.." Uize said worriedly "Yeah I know!! It's because everyone's staring at you.." Kai said with no emotion. Uize looked around and Kai tells the truth that everyone's looking at Uize. "That's weird.. But who cares anyway!!" then Uize continued his meal.

After their meal, they headed back to their classroom. Chanyeol noticed Nana and Shiny were running through their direction *tapped Uize's shoulder* "Hey Uize, is that Nana and Shiny??" *points at them*

Then Shiny suddenly held Uize's shoulder "Yah!! You!! *point at Uize* Is this true?! Say it's only a rumor please.!!" Shiny said while catching her breath "Of course It's a rumor dude!! Uize is a real man, right Uize!!" Nana said. Uize is still confused and have no idea about what they're talking about.

"Wait, Wait!! Easy guys!! What are you two talking about??" Suho asked "Yeah.. We can't relate.." Chanyeol added. Then Nana immediately get her phone to show them the picture of Kai and Uize hugging each other.

Kai and Uize suddenly stared at each other. "This picture has already spread all over the school..!!" Nana said while pointing the picture. "We don't know who took this picture.. But if I catch whoever took this picture, I will punch him in his stupid face!!" Shiny said while punching her fist.

Uize and Kai were still confused and don't know what to do. "*whispering* Yah!! Eottokhae?! Who the hell did this stupid thing!! I'm gonna kill whoever did this!!" Uize was obviously angry. 

"Now I know why everyone's staring at you in the canteen.. It's because of this freaking picture of ours!! WHO THE HELL DID THIS NONSENSE THING!!" Kai suddenly burst out of anger then punched the wall. Everyone's suddenly stared at Kai cause of shock.