CHAPTER 16: Can you believe this?!

We are a bit Different

 

 

 

 

"Yah..!! Kai..!! Could you please answer me!!" Uize said while knocking at Kai's door "Not answering huh..?! Well guess what, I just found out who did that rumor of us.." after Kai heard what Uize just said, he suddenly opened the door "Jinja?! Who did??" Kai curiously asked "You're really curious huh?? Well sorry you can't beat that person.."

"Wae?! I want to beat and even kill that person..!! Because of him, maybe we're no longer friends now.." Kai said disappointedly "Well, that person is not a He but a She.." Uize informed "Ohh!! Cheongmal?!" Kai said in disbelief. 

"*nodded* It's Jung Jessica.." Uize added "*widen his eyes* JESSICA?!That Freaking girl..! She's acting innocent all this time!! Why'd she did that?? Any reasons??" Kai asked "Ummmmm... None.." Uize can't say the reason "*do his suspicious eye look* Are you sure??"

"O-of course I'm sure.. Hundred percent sure.. Aish..!! Are we good now??" Uize asked then offered his hand "Okay then.." grabbed Uize's hand then hugged him "Mianhae for being mean to you.." Kai then tapped Uize's head

"Could you tell me why you acting like that when we're at the field with Tao?? You're acting weird and that creeps me out.." Uize suddenly asked. Kai didn't respond, He just released the hugged then turned around and close the door in his room. 

"Yah..!! Kai!! You didn't answer my question!! Aish!!" Uize suddenly startled when his phone vibrates "Oh!! Who's this freaking person who startled me?! *checked his phone* Ahahaha!! It's just Tao.."

To: Choi Uize

From: Huang Zi Tao

Hey!! Dude!! Is it okay for you if we meet here at school? I just want to show you something.. Come quick..

"Oh!!! Why all of a sudden?? Maybe he'll show me something important.. *knocked* Hey Kai..! I'll need to meet someone.. I'm not taking too long.."

"Wait what!! *suddenly opened the door* You mean you're leaving?? It's already 10pm.. Don't leave..!" Kai said worriedly "Don't worry I have this iron arm so no one can hurt me.. I'll be back in just 30 or 45 minutes okay?? Annyeong!!" then Uize quickly get his jacket then take his leave

At the school:

"What do you want to show me Tao and why here?? Aish!!" Uize said to himself while walking towards the gym. "It sure's dark in here.. Gives me the creeps.." then Uize opened the Gym's door slowly and walked in. 

"Tao?? Are you here?" he checks if anyone's inside but then the sudden close of the door startled Uize "Shoot!! Whose there?!" Uize asked and obviously scared "Tao?? Is that you??" Uize slowly walk towards the person who closed and locked the door but he suddenly stopped walking towards the random person when he noticed that it's not Tao.

"*freaking!! Who's this person?? Is it really a person or a ghost!!*" Uize said to himself "Uize.." a familiar voice called Uize with a soft tone then suddenly kissed him intensely. Uize tried to release himself but the random person didn't stop so Uize just moved backwards until he suddenly pushed the light switch. 

"*widen his eyes then pushed the random person away* Yah..!! Jessica?! What are you doing?!" then Uize wiped his lips "*staring Uize and doing the seducing look* I know you want me.. Let's forget about the rumored thing.. Don't be scared I won't tell anyone about this.." then Jessica suddenly removed her clothes that exposed her y and smooth skin and that make Uize gulped. 

"What are yo-" Jessica cut what Uize wanted to say by kissing him again. The kiss was so intense that Uize didn't realize that their lips moved in a perfect harmony

"*Eottokhae!! Eottokhae!! What am I doing?! Uiza!! Wake up!! You're a girl remember..!! Don't let this girl get your.................. Aish!! Embrace yourself you need to stop her*" then Uize suddenly widen his eyes more when Jessica pulled him down "Please stop!!" Uize said then pushed Jessica away "What's wrong?? Do you hate me now because of that rumor?? Please let's forget about that thing and start over again.." Jessica said. 

"No..! I just don't want to do this.. Just stay away from me.." Uize pleaded "Wae?! Do you like somebody else?! Or do you like guys too?! Tell me!! TELL ME!! *cries* I'll do everything.." Uize tool off his jacket then wear it to Jessica's shoulder. 

"Hey.. Stop crying.. You'll find a better guy than me.. *pat Jessica's back* Mianhae but you can't love a person like me because..................... *sighed* It's so complicated.. Remember you don't need to do this kind of things to win a guy's heart okay??" all can Jessica do is to stare at Uize. 

"*smiles* Annyeong Jessica-sshi.." then Uize took his leave first

At the corridor:

Uize walk as fast as he can. He can't calm himself because of what happen with Jessica and him "What if she spread another rumor?? What if she tells everyone that I her or what?? Aish..!! Eottokaji!!" Uize said to himself. 

A few minutes later, he accidentally bump a random guy because he can't see that clear and he's busy talking to himself "Ouch!! *rubbing his arm* Yah!! Watch where you going!!" Uize yelled "Ohh!! Uize?? Is that you?? *turn the flashlight in Uize's face* Omo!! It is you..!!"

"Xiumin?? *irritated by the light* Yah!! Could you point the light somewhere else..!" Uize commanded "*poke Uize's cheeks* Omo!! It's really you..!! What are you doing here anyway?? And you're sweating too much.. What happened??" Xiumin asked curiously "U-ummmmm W-well *gulped* I just forgot my cell phone here.. A-and I found it already.. How about you?? What are you doing here??" Uize asked nervously

"I forgot my homework here.. so I came here to get it.." Xiumin informed "C-can we drink?? My treat.." then Uize immediately dragged Xiumin away from there to secure that Xiumin will not find out what happened earlier, about Jessica and him.

"You have a motor??" Uize asked "Yep..!! Wae?? You don't believe?? *offered the helmet* Here wear this.." Xiumin replied "O-okay.. But drive safe okay??" then Xiumin pulled Uize to his motor "Stop saying such a thing and let's go.."

"Ahhhh..!!" Uize suddenly hugged Xiumin tight because of the sudden speed that Xiumin made "*hit Xiumin's arm* Yah!! I told you to slow down..!! Aish!! You startled me!!" Uize complained "*heart beats faster* O-ohh.. Mi-mian.. *what's this?? Aish!!"

At the bar:

"You know I miss this place a lot.." Uize said while looking around "Wait what?? *that's strange.. Only Uiza and I knows this place..*" Xiumin asked in disbelief "*suddenly enlarged his eyes* Oh!! I-I mean, Yo-you know.. Ahh my sis and I visit this place often.. So I miss this place a lot.. *Shoot!! I forgot that this is our secret place!!*"

"Ahh.. Ehehe is that so.. Okay then let's order.." Xiumin said with a smile. Xiumin keeps on staring at Uize because he feels weird about him "*he sure really looks like Uiza.. Aish!! But why didn't I see him when Uiza and I were kids* Ummmm.. Uize?? Please don't make this question a bit weird okay?? But why Uiza didn't introduce you to us?? I mean she's my childhood friend but she didn't even mention that she has a little brother.." Xiumin explained. 

Uize don't know what to say and can't say the words properly. "If the reason is confidential, you don't need to say.. Mianhae I'm just curious.." Xiumin apologized "Aniya.. It's okay.. It's complicated so let's just forget about it okay??" Uize said nervously then drink his beer "Nae.. I'm sorry again.."

A few minutes later, Uize keeps on talking and drinking that he didn't even notice that he's already drunk "Yah *hiccup* Dude..!! Ahehehehe!! I want *hiccup* to ask you something.." Uize said while his eyes were closed. Since Xiumin didn't drink too much, he's still know what his doing "Yeah dude.. What is it??"

"*hiccup* Can I like a girl?? Don't make it weird okay??" Uize asked while pouting his lip

"Why did you suddenly asked that thing?? Of course you can.. Since you're a guy, It's natural if you like a girl.. Who is it then??" Xiumin curiously asked "*hiccup* That's my problem Xiuminnie.. *pinched Xiumin's cheeks* It's because *hiccup* I'm a girl.. And *hiccup* I'm Choi Uiza..................." Then his head suddenly leaned in Xiumin's shoulders and fell asleep. 

Xiumin can't believe what he just heard "*what-what is he talking about?! He's Uiza?! Aish!! He's only drunk Xiumin!! I know!! I know!!*" Xiumin said to himself then noticed something in Uize's shoulder "*widen his eyes* Jinja!! Is this............................."

FLASHBACK:

"That no good Kai!! Aish!! Why did he do this to my Uiza?!" Xiumin complained while putting bandage in Uiza's shoulder "To my Uiza your face.. Pshhhhhh!! It's okay Xiuminnie.. He's only drunk he doesn't know what he's doing.." Uiza said with a smile. 

"Aish!! That's not an excuse though!! He doesn't need to push you that way..!! Look what he did to you.. *Mess Uiza's hair* You're always like that to Kai.. Wae?? Do you like him??"  

"Wha-what are you talking about?? Tsssss!! Are you jealous?? Ahahahaha!!" Uiza burst out of laughter then pinched Xiumin's cheeks "Ouch!! Yes!! Because you're mine!! Ahahahaha!!" Xiumin joked

END OF FLASHBACK

"Aniya!! Aniya!! Maybe he has it by accident and.............. *stared at Uize's shoulder* But it looks exactly the same.. Eottokaji??" then Xiumin piggy back Uize

-

"Aish..!! Why do you have to be heavy like this?? Yah..!! Where should I take you??" Xiumin asked while his walking "To Kai's residence of course..!! Ahahahaha!! *hiccup* I love you!! You love me!! We are happy family!!" Uize suddenly sang the barney's song. 

"Aigooo!! Shikkuro!! You're too noisy!! *Why in Kai's house?? Aishh!! He's a real weido..*" then Xiumin trembled when Uize suddenly kissed him in his cheeks "Xiuminnie..!! Saranghaeyo!! Ahahahaha!! I just miss your Baozi cheeks!!" Uize said happily. 

"*heart beats faster* Ya-yah!! STOP TALKING or else I'll leave you here alone..!! Neighbors are trying to sleep in peace and you're disturbing them.." Xiumin explained "Ehehehe mianhae.. Then I'll just.................... *fell asleep*"

".......... Just what?? *look at Uize's face* Aish!! Okay then, that's good that you're asleep.." Xiumin said then continued walking

Kai's residence:

Kai heard the door bell suddenly rang so he immediately run towards the door "Yah!! Uiza..!! Why are you late?! *opens the door* I told yo-Oh!! Hyung.. Wha-what are you doing here??" Kai said nervously when he saw Xiumin. 

"*give Uize to Kai* He said that this is where I take him.. He's really strange when he's drunk.. He said strange and weird things to me that I couldn't understand that much.. So yeah take care of him bye..!!" then Xiumin immediately left them. 

"What's the meaning of what Kai said earlier?? Kai call him Uiza?? Something strange is going on in here.. Aish!!" Xiumin said to himself "Annyeong Hyung..!! *closed the door* Aish..!! Do you really said weird things when you're drunk?? *widen his eyes* What if you tell him that you're Uiza?? Eottokaji??" then he place Uize on his bed.