CHAPTER 15: How did you do this to me?!

We are a bit Different

 

 

 

 

At the clinic:

"*gain his consciousness* Aw!! Aw!! My arm..! *touches his arm* What just happen??" then he accidentally touched Tao's hand who's sleeping in his side "Oh..! What is he doing here?? *came closer to Tao's face* Is he really sleeping comfortably in this kind of position??" then Uize startled when Tao suddenly open his eyes then came closer to his face

"Are you alright now??" Tao asked

"*nodded* Yup..! You're too close dude..! *pushed Tao away* But what happened??"

"Well you suddenly lost your consciousness because you have burst in your arm.. I think you lost a lot of blood so you have no conscious for about two days I guess?" Tao informed "WHAT!! Two days?!" Uize yelled. 

"If only you informed me that you have burst in your arm then this wouldn't happen..! But thank goodness you're okay.."

"I didn't know either that I have burst in my arm...! Hayzzzzzzz Mianhae.." Uize said who can't looked straight in Tao's eyes "Yah.. *touched Uize's shoulder* It's okay.. Just informed anyone if you have problems so that no one's worried about you.." Tao said then mess Uize's hair "Arasso..! Arasso..!" Uize said with a smile.

Then the doctor comes in "You can now go home... But promise me you'll give yourself some rest okay??.."

"Nae... Gumawo..." then Uize and Tao bows "Let's leave then.." Tao said happily

-

After a few days, Kai didn't talk to Uize that much.. He's feeling strange whenever he sees Uize so he's just ignoring him.

At the school:

"Why can't you just talk to me Kai!! Are you afraid because of this rumor or you just can't?! Aishhh!! You driving me crazy!!" Uize said to himself while facing the mirror "What have you done to me!!! Look at me now, like an idiot!! *stomped his feet* Wae?! Wae?!" then Jessica suddenly hugged him at his back. 

"*startled* Ahh!! Who's this??" Uize asked curiously "*crying* Are you alright?? Are you hurt?? I'm so worried about you..!" Jessica said worriedly "*released the hug* Oh!! Jessica-sshi... I'm alright now.. Stop crying.." then Uize wiped Jessica's tears "I can't sleep because of you!! You make me worried!!" Jessica said then cried even more "*hugged Jessica tight* Ohhhh.. *rubbed Jessica's back* Don't cry... Gumawo for worrying about me... I promise you that I will take care of myself next time.."

"*hugged him back* Okay you have my trust.." Jessica said happily "*released the hug* Okay then... I'll treat you next time okay?? Annyeong..!" Uize waved then take his leave first

Uize decided to go to their rooftop "That was a close one... I thought Jessica will change my feelings again.." then Uize noticed Suho was there too so Uize greeted him"Hey dude..! Why are you smiling alone?? Do I need to call an ambulance or what??" Uize joked. 

"Hello Uize..! Ahahaha!! *hit Uize's arm* I'm just thinking about her.." 

"AAAAAAAAAAWW!! YAH!! Don't hit my right arm..!" Uize yelled in pain "Ohhh.. Mianhae.. I forgot.." Suho apologized "It's okay... Just remember *points his right arm* RIGHT ARM..." Uize said, pin pointing the word right arm. Suho laughed a bit "By the way, how's your date with Shiny??" Uize curiously asked "Very very fine..! Thanks for your help dude.." Suho said while hiding his blushy cheeks

"Ayieeeeeeee!! WHO'S IN LOVE HERE?? IT'S KIM JOON MYUN!! Ahahaha!!" Uize teased "*cover Uize's mouth* Ssshhhhh!! Be quiet!! Someone might hear you.." Suho whispered nervously "Don't worry no one's here except us.." then Uize trembled when someone's grabbed his wrist 

"Can I borrow Uize, hyung??" Kai asked who's suddenly cut their conversation "Oh!! Okay.." Suho said while nodding "Gumawo.." then Kai pulled Uize.

Kai didn't talk until they've reach the field "*released Uize's hand* Let's train here.."

"What?? Here??" Uize asked and obviously confused "Run..! Start here from there..! Quick!!" Kai commanded. Uize just do what Kai said. "*catching his breath* I'm done... Wait could you tell me-" Then Kai interrupted what he wanted to say. 

"Give me fifty sit ups..!!" Kai commanded again "Wait!! Do you want me to-"

"JUST DO IT!!" Kai yelled. Uize don't know what to do and totally confused because of Kai's behavior "*Is he mad or what?? Aishhhh!! He just want to kill me..*" Uize said to his mind

Tao saw Kai from a far who's commanding Uize a difficult task and that's dangerous to his condition  

Tao suddenly remembered:

"You can now go home... But promise me you'll give yourself some rest okay??.." the doctor said to Uize

"What is he doing?! *Run towards them* Yah!! *grabbed Uize's wrist then pulled him up* You need to rest right?? But what are you doing..!" Tao yelled then pulled Uize but Kai stopped them by grabbing Uize's wrist too. 

Tao suddenly glared at Kai and Kai did the same too "We're training here... So do you mind on letting go of him.." Kai said with a calm tone but angry inside "YOU let go of him... He's in a serious condition and needs to take a rest.." Tao said and did the same "He needs to be trained well so let go..!" then Kai pulled Uize. 

"Why are you acting like that?! You didn't get it, don't you?! The doctor said that he can't do this kind of things because that's dangerous to his condition.." then Tao pulled Uize and this time he wins. Kai didn't do anything, he just watched them leaving then stomped his foot in annoyance.

"*while eating melona* What's wrong with Kai?? I mean in this past few days he's just ignoring me, and now he's forcing me to have training in this condition..!" Uize said angrily "I don't know either... Let's just eat.." then Tao bite in his melona. 

"Anyway thanks for saving my there.. I don't know what to do... He's freaking scary..!!" Uize said seriously "He's not like that you know.. So I was wondering about his action earlier.." Tao informed. 

A few minutes later "Ummmm Uize... This sounds crazy but.............. does Jessica always talks to you??" Tao suddenly asked "Nae... Wae??" Uize asked back "You mean she always approaching you?! Jinja?! Oh men I think she likes you.."

"How do you know..? She's only my friend and I'm sure she feels the same too.." Uize assured "She's not like that you know... She doesn't want to approach someone except for the one who she likes... And that's dangerous.." Tao informed "What do you mean about that?? I don't understand..!"

"Just be careful okay?? She's dangerous.. *looked at his watch* Ohh!! I need to go.. Annyeong..!" then Tao leave Uize who's still wanted to know what Tao's words means "What does he mean about that dangerous thing??! Aishh!! I think Jessica's innocent.. I wish.." then Uize headed back to their classroom

At the classroom:

"Omo..! Am I the only one who's left here.. *looked at his watch* Aish!! It's almost 5:00pm!! I need to get going.." Uize run fast until he reached the door but he accidentally bumped a bag at their teacher's table. 

"Ohh!! Is this Jessica's bag?? Omo..! I need to pick all of her stuffs before someone's sees me *Picked Jessica's stuff when he suddenly saw a picture* "Wait!! Is this......................." Uize froze. He's totally shocked because of what he saw.

After a few minutes, Jessica came in then saw Uize who can't move and her stuff is everywhere "Ohh! Uize..! You're still here??" she saw that Uize is holding a picture from her bag then suddenly enlarged her eyes.

"I can't believe this... *glared at Jessica* So you're the one who spread the rumor about Kai and me?!"

"W-wait I c-can explain..!" Jessica said nervously "Can explain??! Explain what..! They've bully me because of this stupid picture and they could even kill me because of what you did..!!" Uize yelled "I only did that because.............................. BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!! I'm sure that every girl in this school have feelings for you.. I plan to took those pictures so every girl in this school will hate you and finally, you will notice me because I have no competitor anymore.." then Jessica cried. 

"Do you think that's a good reason??! So you act as my friend and always there for me because you like me?? And you thought that I will fall for you?! What a selfish girl!!" then Uize walked away but Jessica stopped him by hugging him from his back. 

"W-wait!! Please..! Don't go!! I just don't know what to do..!" then Jessica hugged him tighter "You make me confused..! Do you know my condition in this whole rumored thing?!" Uize released the hug then leave

"*running fast while crying* Eottokhae!! I HATE MY LIFE!! *suddenly stumbled down* I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!" Uize yelled while lying on the floor. Then he stood up to punch the wall. 

He keeps on punching the wall until his hands got bursts "I *punch* HATE *punch* YOU *punch* JESSICA!!!" then punched the wall harder "UIZE-SSHI!! *came closer to him* What are you doing ?! *looked at his hands* Yah!! You're bleeding..!" Nana said then suddenly grabbed Uize's hands. 

Uize's just staring at Nana who's checking his bursts. "*if I'm a real guy, I'm sure I would fall for this girl* NANA!! *suddenly hugged Nana then cried*"

"Oh!! Yah!! Let me go!!" Nana yelled "Can you just let me.. For just five minutes.." Uize requested "What's wrong?? Are you hurt?? Did someone hurt you physically or mentally??" Nana asked with a worried look on her face "I can't tell.. It's difficult to say.. *released the hug* Mianhae if I'm showing this tears to you.. I just don't know what to do right now.." Uize said while wiping his tears

"Aniya.. It's okay... A true gentleman reveals his true feelings right??" then Nana smiled at him "Gumawo... You make me feel better.. *smiles* You know if Chanyeol's not here, I'm sure I'll gonna like you.. Hahahaha!!" then Uize stops crying "*hit Uize playfully* Yah.. Stop it you.. We're just friends.. Let's walk together okay??" Nana offered then Uize nodded

"You'll be mine Uize..! I promise that!!" Jessica yelled from afar

-

Shiny's residence:

"*non stop calls* Aishhhh!! Eottokhae..! My phone keeps on ringing, I can't take it any more!!" Shiny said while blocking her ears. Then her telephone suddenly rang "Not the telephone.. *came closer to the telephone* Please not my appa.. *slowly picks the phone*"

Shiny: Yeoboseyo??

Mr. Lee: Yah!! Shiny..! Why didn't you answer my calls?! I'm worried here!!

Shiny: *face palmed* Mianhae appa.. I'm just busy..

Mr. Lee: We have no time to argue.. Just go to Sehun's house now please..

Shiny: Wae?! I'm not going no matter what!! After he kissed me?! No way.. I'm hanging up..

Mr. Lee: Wait!! I need to say something to you because this is important..

Shiny: What is it?! That I need to marry that jerk?? No way..!

Mr. Lee: ANIYA!! SEHUN CAN'T EAT A SINGLE MEAL AND HE EVEN COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF YOU!! DO YOU HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING TO YOU YOUNG LADY!!

Shiny: WHAT!! Commit suicide?! JINJA!!?

Then immediately hang up the phone "Sehun pabo-ya!! What are you thinking man!! Do you really want to die because of me?! Aishhh!!" Shiny said to herself while running. Even if Shiny hates Sehun so much, she still cares about him.

Sehun's residence:

"*catching her breath* I hope he's okay.. I don't want him to die because of me..! I don't want to be a murderer." then Shiny let herself in "Where's that jerky Sehun..! This place looks big!! Aishh!!" Shiny looked everywhere until she founds a room "I'm sure he's here.. This door has Sehun's name on it.." you don't say Shiny

-____-

Shiny banged the door open "Yah!! Oh Sehun!! *saw Sehun lying on the ground* Yah!! Sehun!! *tapping Sehun's cheeks* Are you still alive?! Please don't die!!" Shiny said while checking his pulse

"*suddenly wakes up* Ohh! Shiny *hiccup* Sshi.. I'm glad that *hiccup* You're here.." Sehun said then hugged Shiny "Yah.. *smell Sehun's breath* Are you drunk??" Shiny asked. 

"No I'm *hiccup* Not! *giggles* I know why your here.. *hiccup* You love me right?? And you're gonna marry me.. Ahahaha!! *hiccup* I knew it..!" Sehun said then pinched Shiny's cheeks "*removed Sehun's hand* Yah!! No I'm not..! So please stop dreaming.." Shiny said then rolled her eyes. 

"But why?? *hiccup* Shiny-sshi saranghae..!! Do you love someone else?!" Sehun said seriously "N-nae!! I love someone else..! Wae!! Aishhh..!! I'm out of here..!" she was about to leave when Sehun grabbed her wrist "Is it................... Suho?!" Sehun asked with a scary tone "*hesitates before speaking again* Nae.. I love Suho.. So please let me go..!" Shiny wants to release Sehun's hand but Sehun suddenly pulled her then kissed her violently. Shiny can't move because Sehun held her two hands tight

"YAH!! SEHUN!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!" Shiny yelled while struggling. Sehun didn't stop, he laid down Shiny and now Sehun is on Shiny's top

"Do you think I'm gonna like you if you do this thing?!" Shiny asked while crying. Sehun suddenly stopped when he heard what Shiny just said "*catching his breath* Do you know why they want us to get married??........... This is important so listen closely.." Sehun leaned to Shiny's ear. 

"It's because......................" Sehun was about to tell Shiny when Sehun suddenly collapses over Shiny's body "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Shiny screamed out then pushed Sehun away "JINJA!! *suddenly stands up* I'm definitely out of here..!!" Shiny was about to leave but she suddenly stopped then turned to face Sehun. 

"I know Shiny!! He's just drunk!! Aishhhh!! Eottokhae?! *came closer to Sehun* He looks palr.. *touched Sehun's forehead* Fudge!! He's sick!! *dragged Sehun to his bed* Shocks!! He's so heavy!! *catching her breath then looked at Sehun* Sehun pabo-ya!! Why'd you do that?! We're not married yet but you already kissed me 2 times..!! Aishhh..! I'm saving it for Suho but you freak steal it..!!" then Shiny put a wet towel on Sehun's forehead then take her leave