CHAPTER 14: I will show you!!

We are a bit Different

 

 

 

 

Shiny's residence:

"Wow!! It's so refreshing especially when you took a shower.. *phone suddenly rang* Oh!! I wonder who's that.. *picked up her phone*

To: Lee Shiny

From: Kim Joon myun(Suho)

Hey dude!! I forgot to asked you about the date of your engagement party..?

"I hope she receives it.." Suho said worriedly. A few minutes later his phone rang "Oh! Here we go.."

To: Kim Joon myun(Suho)

From: Lee Shiny

Next week, Wednesday at 7:00 pm.. Wae??

To: Lee Shiny

From: Kim Joon myun(Suho)

Of course I need to know that.. Well, see you next week.. Good night Shiny dear.. Have a nice dream beautiful!!

"*heart beats faster* Aishhh!!! Is he pranking me or what..! Thanks for making me happy even if I'm in a bad mood.. SUHO-SSHI SARANGHAEYO!!! *suddenly noticed something* Wait!!! WHAT!! *hit herself* Pabo-ya Lee Shiny!!"

To: Kim Joon myun(Suho)

From: Lee Shiny

Okay I will!! And stop pranking me if you are.. Ahahahaha!! XD Well good night.. And thanks for being there when I'm not feeling okay.. See you!!

"If only Sehun can only see your true side, his definitely gonna marry you.. But I can't let that happen.. Because I.................................. *mess his hair* Aishhh I can't say it!!" Suho yelled in annoyance

Sehun's residence:

"Yah!! Oh Sehun!! You open this door this instant..!!" Mr. Oh yelled while knocking at the door "Just let me sleep in peace ..! Let's talk about this tomorrow okay?!" Sehun yelled too as his response "Aishh!! Stupid marriage!! Why do they need to do this..!" 

*suddenly remembered:

"Just let him say whatever he want to say.. If we argue like this we can't marry each other.. Mianhae.." Shiny bows then leave

"Why do I keep on thinking about that nerdy girl..! Aishhh..! *cover his face with a blanket* Eottokhae..! I think I hurt her feelings!! I didn't mean to say those words.. They just came out like that.." Sehun feel sorry for Shiny and can't sleep because of her

-

It's finally Wednesday, Shiny's mind is set "Okay.. I need to embrace myself.. I need to tell them that I don't want to marry him.. That's all no big deal.." then someone knocked "Is that Suho??" Shiny asked curiously then opened the door. 

"Hello Shiny!!! Are you ready??" Suho said with a bright smile "Of course..! But why are you so early??"  

"*grabbed Shiny's hand* Just trust me okay.. Let's go.."  

"Wait.. Where are we going?? I'm not ready yet.." Shiny said then stopped Suho "Just trust me.. you don't believe in me??" then Suho continued to pull Shiny

"Wait.. Where are we?? This place looks fancy.. I can't afford this.." Shiny said "I told you to trust me right?? Come on.." then Suho pulled Shiny in "Welcome Sir Kim... What can we do for you..??" a random lady welcomed them. 

"I need you to dress her.. You know, I want some changes got that??" Suho said while holding Shiny's wrist "Okay Sir Kim.. We'll do it.." then grabbed Shiny's hand "Wait.. *faced Suho* Are you sure about this?? I don't think I can.." Shiny said worriedly "*pat Shiny's head* Don't worry.. You can do it fighting!! Off you go.."  

"This way ma'am.." the random lady leaded the way

At the dressing room:

"Ummmm can I ask you a question??" Shiny asked the lady "Yes ma'am what is it??" 

"Why do you know Suho?? Is he buying clothes here often??" Shiny curiously asked "No.. He's the owner of this building so we know him.." the lady informed "MWORAGO!! Owner?! Aishhh!! Why didn't he tell me.." Shiny suddenly yelled in disbelief

After an hour:

"Sir Kim..! Your girlfriend is ready.. She's there.." then the lady point the direction "Wait.. She's not my girlfriend yet........ Wait what?! YET?! *suddenly stopped when he saw Shiny* WOW!! *I knew it..! She's more beautiful when she wear dresses*"

"Yah!! Why didn't you tell me that you're the owner of this building?! Aishhh!! Anyway, What do you think?? *Turns around* What??" Shiny asked "Well that's perfect.. But wear some heels to look more elegant.." Suho suggested. 

"Well, you see I don't wear heels.. I might stumble down.." Shiny informed "Don't worry.. I'm here to hold you.. *Sit in front of Shiny* Here wear this.. This would fit you perfectly.."

"*is this a Cinderella scene or what??* Gumawo..! *suddenly stands up* Are you sure about this?? *walked slowly then suddenly stumbled down but luckily Suho catch her* Ahh!!" they suddenly stared at each other.

"*fudge..! This feels..!* Are you okay??" Suho asked nervously "*released* N-nae.. I'm fine.. Sh-shall we go now??" Shiny offered nervously "O-okay.."

At first, An awkward moment for the two.. But as time passes, they've been much closer than before and that day, they fall for each other even more.

At the party:

"Where's Shiny?! *looked at his watch* She needs to be here..!" Mr. Lee said worriedly "Just wait dear.. She will be here any minute.." Mrs. Lee said

"Okay were here.. Come on.. *pulled Shiny but she suddenly stopped* What's wrong??" Suho asked "*Hesitates* I don't think I can.. Let's just go home.." she's about to leave but Suho stopped her "You're here already.. Let's just go in okay??.." then Suho linked Shiny's arm in his arm

"Eottokhae!! Eottokhae!! After all what I've said to her?! Aishhh!! *suddenly noticed Shiny then stared at her* Woah!! Is that Shiny?!" Sehun asked in disbelief

Shiny was obviously nervous "Shiny dear..! Thanks for coming.. I thought you're not coming.. Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Suho.." Mrs. Lee greeted "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Lee.." Suho greeted back "Let's eat now.. Come.." then Mrs. Lee leaded the way

After a few minutes, sehun suddenly went to Shiny's table "Are you enjoying your meal??" Sehun asked "*hold Suho's hand tight* No.." Shiny said lazily "*noticed that Shiny's hand was holding Suho's* Well you have to enjoy your meal future Mrs. Oh.." then Sehun suddenly leave. 

Suho and Shiny suddenly stared at each other because of what Sehun just said. "Is he kidding me now??" Shiny said and obvioisly annoyed "Mrs. Oh?! Aishhh..! That guy, just wanted to hit his face w/ a brick!!" Suho joked "Ahahaha!! *hit Suho playfully* Let me join you to hit him.. Ahahaha!!" Shiny joked too. 

"Shall we dance??" Suho offered "What if I stumbled-" Suho suddenly cut off what Shiny wanted to say by pulling her to the dance floor. Sehun can't take his eyes away from Shiny who's having fun with Suho "Because of you, I feel weird!! WEIRD!! Am I jealous now or just Weird?? I don't care!!" then Sehun walk towards Shiny then suddenly grabbed her hand and kissed her. 

All of them were shocked at first but they started to clap their hands when they saw that the guy who's kissing Shiny was Sehun. Suho enlarged his eyes because Sehun suddenly kissed Shiny, so he pushed Sehun away then punched him "What are you doing?! Shame on you?! You didn't respect her anymore!!" then Suho noticed Shiny's shocked reaction so he suddenly pulled her out of there.

At the bench:

"Are you okay??" Suho asked "Do you think I'm okay after what he did to me?!" then Shiny suddenly cried "*came closer to Shiny* Don't cry.. *pat her back* I punched him already so stop crying.."

"No!! My first kiss should be for the one that I love.." then cried even more. Suho don't know what to do so he suddenly pressed his lip on Shiny's lip "Are you okay now??" Suho asked. 

Shiny just stared at Suho "Finally you stopped crying.. Let's eat melona to make you feel better.." Suho offered "Gumawo.." Shiny said then hugged Suho