CHAPTER 17: My Confession

We are a bit Different

 

 

 

 

At school:

Kai keeps on noticing Uize who's hiding his face and keeps on looking around nervously "Yah.. Are you okay??"

"*startled* Aish!! You scared me..!!" Uize yelled while rubbing his chest "You're like a stalker there.. Did something happened??" Kai asked with his suspicious look "Aigoo!! Look at this ert guy.. Nothing happened.." while his talking to Kai, someone called them. 

"Uize!! Kai!!" then the both of them faced the person who called them "Ohh..!! *waved playfully* Annyeong Shiny, Suho, Nana, Chanyeol, D.O, and Tao..!! *faced Xiumin* Annyeonghashimniga Xiumin hyung.." Uize greeted. 

"Aish..!! Look at his greet.. It's so formal.. Come here you.." then Xiumin pulled Uize to him then mess his hair "Ahahahah!! Wae?? I have the rights to talk formal to you because you're old.. Ahahahaha!!" Uize joked then pinched Xiumin's cheeks.

All of them are just staring at Uize and Xiumin who's teasing each other playfully "*compressed them then whispered* Yah... Look at those two.. Like a couple.." Chanyeol joked "Couple?? Aish!! *hit Chanyeol's head* Don't judge them easily you green minded..!!" Nana said while glaring at Chanyeol. 

"Hyung is always like that remember?? He's so sweet to everyone, even to us.." Tao assured "Don't misunderstand them Chanyeol.." D.O said while tapping Chanyeol's head "Yeah he's right..!!" Suho and Shiny chorused then they released the compressed thing that Chanyeol made. Kai was nervous that he can't speak a single word. 

"*what if Xiumin hyung already knew that Uize is actually Uiza?! For sure we're in a big trouble if he figured that out.. Aish he can't.. Not now*" Kai was being bothered by that concern so he suddenly grabbed Uize's wrist "I need to tell you something.."

"Wae?? What's the problem??" Uize asked innocently "I have to tell you something important.." then Kai tries to pull Uize again but Tao hold Kai's arm to stop him. Once again Kai and Tao stared each other's eye but it not last long because Jessica suddenly popped out in front of them to break the awkward aura. 

"What's going on here?? *faced Tao* Oppa?? What's wrong??" Jessica asked with a cute tone "Nothing .." Tao respond then looked somewhere else. Uize suddenly widen his eyes when he heard Jessica's voice so he tried his best to hide his face in Kai's back "What are you doing here??" Kai said and obviously annoyed "Is it a sin that I'm here?! Aish this guy.. *noticed Uize* Oh!! Uize..!! Annyeong!!" then Jessica waved at Uize

"Ohhh.. A-annyeong Je-jessica-sshi.. Wha-what brings you here??" Uize asked awkwardly while looking down "*linked her arms to Uize* Why are you sound like that..Don't worry about last night.. It's our secret.." all of them suddenly widen their eyes and stared at Uize and Jessica 

"*WHAT!! Jinja!! They were together last night?!*" Kai said to his mind in disbelief "*last night?! Could it be......... She do it to Uize too?!*" Tao said to his mind too and can't believe what he just heard "*widen his eyes then released Jessica's arm* Y-yah..!! What are you talking about?! Could you please stop..!!" Uize yelled. 

"Aigoo.. Look at this guy.. Playing dumb huh?? I said I keep it a secret so don't you worry.. *touched Uize's lips* I'll gonna miss this irresistible lip-" Uize suddenly covered Jessica's mouth to shut her up "I said Shut up!!!"

"*noticed that a girl is staring at Nana* We're going to our classrooms now okay?? *hugged Nana* See you.." then Chanyeol dragged them but Nana stopped him "What are you doing?!" Nana whispered at Chanyeol who's hugging her "She's staring at you again like a .. Just hold-" Chanyeol was shocked when Nana hugged his waist. 

"Okay let's go..!!" Nana said happily "*heart beats faster* O-okay.." Chanyeol is expecting a punch or a slap from Nana but he was so surprise when Nana didn't. Then he continued to dragged them except Kai, Tao and Xiumin who can relate a bit "What are you talking about Jessica?? I'm with Uize last night, right Uize??" Xiumin said and Uize nodded. 

"You don't know everything.." Jessica said then winked "*grabbed Jessica's arm* What's this?! Did you do anything funny or what?!" Tao said with a scary tone "It's a secret so don't be so curious there.. It's between Uize and I only.. Wae?? Are you jealous oppa??" Jessica asked happily "*released Jessica's arm* Of course not.. Why would I??"

"UNNIE!!" someone called Jessica then they all faced the direction where the voice came from to find out who's the owner of the voice "Krystal?!" Kai and Uize chorused

"Ohh!! Krystal.. Why didn't you call me before you came in?? Do you miss me??" then Jessica hugged Krystal "Of course..!! Wait a minute.. *released the hug then faced Kai* Annyeong Kai..!! It's been a while.." Krystal added. 

Kai and Uize can't believe what they're seeing right now, It's like they're seeing a ghost that came back to life. Krystal is their grade school classmate and also Kai's first love. Uiza is the only person who knows that she's his first love.

"*whispering* Yah.. What is she doing here??" Uize asked to Kai "I have no idea too.." Kai whispered back "Lo-long time no see Kr-krystal-sshi.. What are you doing here anyway??" Kai asked "I'm here because I want to visit my sister's school.." Krystal said then linked her arms to Jessica

"WHAT!! Sister?!" once again Kai and Uize chorused in disbelief "Of all the sisters in this world, why Jessica?? You're in a big trouble dude..!!" Uize whispered to Kai. The bell's suddenly rang so they need to go back to their classrooms. 

"Well I'll see you later.. I'll call you when class is over.. Annyeong..!!" then Jessica kissed her sister in her cheeks then leave "Okay Unnie.. Annyeong..!!" Krystal said then waved

"Let's go dude.. We need to go back to our classroom.." Then Uize grabbed Kai's wrist "Wait.. I'll go with Krystal.. You guys go first.." Kai said "That's sounds great.." Krystal said happily "A-ahh.. Okay.. We'll leave first.. *just what I expected*" Uize said as he released Kai's wrist then bowed to Krystal. 

"Oh.. Wait.. *hold Uize's shoulder* Did we met?? I saw this face somewhere but I can't remember.." Krystal informed "*hides his face* No we haven't.. This is the first time that we met.." then Uize widen his eyes to Kai, his sign that he needs Kai's help "Let's go Krystal.." then Kai pulled Krystal away "Annyeong Krystal-sshi..!" Uize yelled happily while waving

"Krystal?? Who's that??" Xiumin asked then Uize just shrugged "But a while ago you're like already knew that Krystal.." Tao said and obviously confuse in the situation "Maybe Kai's friend??" Uize said nervously because Tao and Xiumin is eyeing him with a suspicious look. 

"What now?? Aish..!! Let's go before we miss our classes.." then Uize dragged them to their classroom

-

"How are you??" Krystal asked while they're walking "I'm fine.. And you??" Kai said with an awkward tone "Yeah I'm fine too.. *look at Kai's face* That guy keeps on bothering my mind.. I'm sure he has a look-a-like but I can't remember who.. What's his name anyway??" Krystal asked. 

"Ohh that?? *Eottokhae?? She doesn't need to know Uize because if she finds out his name, I'm sure she'll remember Uiza again and his look-a-like was her too..!! Then another problem will headed to us* Y-you don't need to know him.. He's very irritating you know.." Kai informed

"Ahh.. Ahahahaha..!! Well then.. I'll see you again some other time.. Bye.." then Krystal gave Kai a quick hug then leave. Kai was just watching Krystal until she's gone "Why do you need to come back?? You're just making things harder for me.." then Kai decided to walk around instead of going back to his class

-

"Why is that seat empty?? Where's Kai??" the teacher said while pointing the empty seat

"*looked at Kai's seat* I'm sure Kai is with his Krystal until now.. Tssssssss... Forget it.." Uize said to himself.

Class is finally over yet Kai is still not around "Aigoo..!! That guy's still not around??" Tao asked "Of course his not.. Do you see him around?! Aish.. Common sense dude.." Uize said with an annoyed tone "Sorry.. Sorry.. Are you okay??"

"Of course I'm okay.. *sighed* I'm sorry dude, I'm just not in myself right now.. I'll go now.." Uize said and obviously sad then picked his bag and Kai's bag too "Let's go together.." Tao offered then hold Uize's wrist to stopped him "Okay then.." Uize said happily.

They're walking together towards the gate talking and hitting each other playfully like kids. Kai accidentally saw them in a far distance "*hides himself in a tree* I guess I'll headed straight to my house.." Kai said to himself with a disappointed look

Kai's residence:

Uize heard the door open so he immediately run towards the door "Oh..!! Kai.. Why didn't you came back after you walk with Krystal-sshi.. I though you're just gonna walk her through the gate but I guess you date her already.. Ayieeeeeee..!! You still have feelings for her..!!" Uize wiggled his eyebrows to Kai, teasing him. 

"What?! No..!! I just-" Uize suddenly interrupt Kai "Stop..!! *do the stop sign with his hand* You're just making excuses but the true is that KAI IS STILL IN LOVE WITH KRYSTAL!! WOOOOOOO!! AHAHAHA..!!" Uize yelled and continue to tease Kai happily. 

"Shut up..!! Aishh..!!" Kai said with an annoyed tone "Ahahahaha..!! Wait wait I can't stop..!!" Uize said then laugh even more "I'll kiss you if you don't stop laughing..!!" Kai warned but Uize didn't stop because he can't control his laughter. 

Uize suddenly stop when Kai held his nape then pulled him closer "Why are you laughing so hard?? Are you jealous with Krystal??" Kai asked while his face is closer to Uize "I laugh because I suddenly remember a gay, I guess, then he do the kyeomi with a wig when suddenly.............................. Ahahahaha..!!" Uize burst out of laughter again "When suddenly what??"

"When his father suddenly entered the room, he immediately removed the wig then he suddenly dance douggie to cover that he's not a gay Ahahahaha..!! When I watched that video I feel like dying(of laughter)..!!" Uize said while holding his tummy. 

"Tsssssssss.. That's it?? Look at you, you're crying now because you laugh too much.. " then Kai wiped Uize's tears "Any plans for tomorrow??" Kai suddenly asked "Ummmmmm.. *thinking* Ahh I remember..!! Can you come with me tomorrow?? I want to visit my father at the hospital.." Uize offered "Okay Okay.. I want to come.." then Kai pat Uize's head.

In the morning, Uize woke up early to prepare for that day "*kicked Kai's leg lightly* Yah..!! I'm going somewhere.. I'll text you if we're gonna meet... Let's meet at the train station okay??"

"Okay.. Be safe.." Kai replied with a lazy tone "Aish..!! Look at this lazy guy.. I'll kick your face if you don't show up.. I'll leave now.." then Uize take his leave

-

Shiny's residence:

Shiny was still sleeping because she watched many anime series last night that made her eyebags bigger. She didn't even realize that her phone's ringing a hundred times now "Aishhh..!! Who's this freaking person that bothering my beauty sleep?! *picked up her phone* YAH..!!WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Shiny yelled while her eyes were close. 

"BWOH?! Are you crazy to yell at your father like that?!" Mr. Lee said angrily "*widen her eyes* Oh!! Appa?? Mi-mian.. Why do you suddenly call me??" Shiny said in disbelief "Well, You have to go to your grandmother's house right now.. She collapsed because she forced herself to work in our farm.. I told her to rest but she didn't listen to me.. Don't worry she's fine now.." Mr. Lee explained. 

"Omo..!! O-okay I'll be there.. I'm hanging up.." then Shiny immediately hangs the phone then took her leave to her grandmother's house

At Shiny's grandmother's house:

Shiny immediately entered her grandmother's room and she saw her grandmother lying in her bed "Halmoni..!! *came closer to her grandmother* Are you alright?? Appa told me everything.. Why are you like that all the time??" then Shiny hugged her grandmother and started to cry "*rubbing Shiny's head* Don't cry my Shiny.. I don't want to see my Shiny crying.."

"Next time, listen to appa okay?? I don't want to see you get hurt.." Shiny said then held her grandmother's hand "Arasso my Shiny dear.. *pinched Shiny's cheeks* Aigoo.. Look at my Shiny, grew up so fast.. *sighed* I'm so happy that you're going to get married tomorrow.. But at the same time a little sad because my Shiny will gonna leave us.." then wiped her tears. 

"*suddenly stands up* Bwoh?! Tomorrow??" Shiny yelled in disbelief "What's wrong dear?? Did something happen??"

"No-nothing Halmoni.." then her grandmother pulled her and hugged her tight "Remember that we're always here for you no matter what.. *released the hug* Your grandfather used to say when you're still a little kid that we need to raise you properly.. We promised that together, we will secure your safety and never let you get hurt by anyone.. We even promised that we will guide you until death *looked up and sighed* Then one day we found out that he has cancer when you're only ten years old.. We don't know what to do on that time, and I almost went crazy because we don't have enough money to afford the hospital bills.. But luckily, a good heart-ed family paid all our hospital bills.. We were very thankful on that family because of what they've done to us even though we're not relatives.. But your grandfather's body is too weak to survive the operation so he told me to stop and just let him die with no suffering.. At first I want to continue the operation but the more I see him suffer when the doctor inject him here and there makes me want to stop either even though I want to be with him longer.." then her grandmother cried

"Halmoni.." Shiny said and feels sorry for her halmoni. 

"When the doctor said that your grandfather had only 2 days left to live, I immediately go to his room and asked him what he wanted to do.. I saw a very bright smile on his face that almost make me cry and said that he wanted to go to the farm.. *looked at Shiny's face* Did you know that we spent that two days with you.. We're really greatful that even though we didn't watch you grew old together, at least he enjoyed the time that we're all together.. Then the last day of his life came and I really hate that day because it makes me cry all day.. Then he told me to read his diary when he's already gone.. I cried the most when I read the last page of his diary:

My dear,

This is the last day of my life together with you and Shiny.. I hope you raised her well even though I can't join you now.. I'm really really sorry because I break my promise to you that you and I will watch her grew up in a good way.. Always make her strong and healthy okay?? The last wish that I'm going to ask is when our dear Shiny grew up, in this very day, promise me that you will arrange her marriage to the son of the family that helped us.. I'm really really thankful to that family because they let me spent my last life to my precious wife and my lovely Shiny.. I will treasure that gift forever.. Nomu saranghaeyo..

"I went to the farm earlier because this is the day that we spent our time together with your grandfather.. And tomorrow is the day that your grandfather wants you to get married, His last wish to me and to you too.. Do you know now the family who helped us??" Shiny's grandmother asked with a tearful eyes. 

"The Oh family??"

"Nae.. The Oh family.. *held Shiny's hand* Please grant your grandfather's last wish for the best.." Shiny can't believe what her grandmother told her about the Oh family and about everything "Halmoni.. Take your rest now okay??" then Shiny kissed her grandmother and take her leave

-

"Ottokaji?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH..!! I can't okay!! I can't..!! *stomped her feet in annoyance* But I don't want to disappoint my grandfather at the same time.. *covered her face then cried while walking* I don't know what to do now!! I just want to die!!" then Shiny bumped someone. 

"Ahh..!! Oh.. Mianhae.." Shiny said while looking down then continued to walk "Wait..!! *hold Shiny's wrist* Shiny-sshi.. What are you doing here??"

"*sniff* Suho-sshi?? I just visit my grandmother.. And you??" Shiny said while wiping her tears "I leave here nearby.. *came closer to Shiny's face* Are you crying??" Suho asked. 

"I just tripped there then cried.." Shiny lied "*giggled* Ahh.. Okay.. Where are you going now??"

"Planning to hang myself.." Shiny mumbled "Excuse me what??" Suho asked innocently "I said, planning to have a walk.." Shiny cleared "Ahh.. May I come with you?? I want to have fun today.. Can I?? Can I??" Suho said while jumping like a kid. 

"I was about to offer you.. Okay.. Okay.. Aigoo..!! Kyeopta..!!" then pinched Suho's cheeks "Of course I'm cute.. *winked* Ahahaha!!" Suho joked "Aish!! Don't wink like that.. It gives me the creeps.. Anyway let's go.." then Shiny dragged Suho. 

"*winked* Are you scared?? *winked* Look at me shiny..!! *winked* I'm cute right?? Ahahahaha..!!" Suho teasing Shiny happily "Ahahahaha..!! It's like you have a sick or something.. Ahahaha..!!" Shiny joked then they laugh together

They're walking towards the park when they suddenly saw Uize "Yah..!! Choi Uize..!!" Shiny yelled then Uize turned around to find out who's calling him "Annyeong Shiny-sshi..!! *waved* Oh..!! Suho-sshi?? What are you doing here with Shiny??" Uize asked curiously and Suho just scratched his head and hides his blushy cheeks. 

"Ohhhhh.... I get it.. *staring at Suho with an evil smile* I guess I'll see you around guys.. Have a good date.." Uize said then leave them behind "We're not dating..!!" Suho and Shiny chorused "Okay.. Whatever you wanted to say guys.. Ahahahaha..!!" Uize teased while his walking away.

The awkward aura went to them because of Uize "That Uize.. Always making jokes like that.." Shiny said with an awkward tone "*chuckled then scratched his head* Yeah.. Shall we go now and have some fun??" Suho offered happily to break the awkward aura between them "Ahahaha!! Yeah let's go..!!" Shiny agreed

They went to the park where lots of fun stuffs can play there. They played the Silent hill game and they really enjoyed it. 

There were times that Suho can't stop laughing because Shiny keeps on screaming everytime the zombies came to attack them and Shiny finds Suho cute when she discovered that Suho was actually afraid of big mascots "Wahahaha!! Scaredy cat..!!" Shiny teased "Aish!! That's enough already.. Just eat this and shut up.." then Suho forced a spoon of ice cream in Shiny's mouth 

"*swallowed the ice cream in * Oooooooo... So cold.. *wiping her lips* Do you like me??"

"Hmmmm?? What??" Suho asked then his face came closer to Shiny's "I said-" Shiny faced Suho to speak again when suddenly their lips met "*widen her eyes then breaks the kiss* Omo!! Mi-mianhae!!" Shiny said nervously and don't know what to do. 

"*held Shiny's hand* Do I like you?? Is that what you've said??" Suho said while staring at Shiny's eyes "Huh??" then stared at Suho's eyes too innocently "Nae I like you.." Suho said that made Shiny blinked her eyes three times in disbelief. 

Then once again a silent aura came to them "I said I like you.. Do you like me too??" Suho asked then Shiny just nodded "*Omo.. He's the man.. How could this be happening?? Did I just heard that without hesitations?? Eottokhae?? I don't want to leave this guy and marry someone that doesn't belong to me.. But I need to grant that important wish from my grandfather.. Lee Shiny just do it for the best!!*" Shiny said to her mind then cried. 

"Oh..!! Wae?? Why are you crying??" Suho asked worriedly then rubbed Shiny's back "Nothing... It's just that this is the first time that I confessed to a guy and also, I wanted to thank you because you like me too.. I though you're gonna reject me.." then cried even more when Suho suddenly hugged her tight. 

"It's okay.. Who would reject a girl like you??"

"*stop hugging me please.. You're making things even harder for me!!* *breaks the hug* We should go home now.. Let's go.." Shiny said then they walked together towards the bus stop

"Well, thanks for this day.. You make my day complete.. Gumawo.." then Shiny hugged Suho for the last time and was about to cry again "*hugged back* Of course.. And don't worry I'll make you happy everyday.. I'll see you tomorrow then.." then kissed Shiny's forehead. 

"Ohh.. Here comes the bus.. *released the hug* Just text me if you're already arrived home okay??" Suho requested then Shiny just nodded with a sad face. Shiny was about to enter the bus when Suho called her "Shiny!! Saranghae!!" Shiny stopped for a moment then walk towards Suho to kiss him 

"Take care of yourself okay??"

"I will.. It's like you're going somewhere far away from here.." then mess Shiny's hair "I just don't want to leave you right now.. *sighed* But I need to.. Goodbye then.." then run towards the bus. Shiny heard her phone rang so she answer it. 

"Appa don't worry I'll do it.." then hangs the phone. Shiny cried in the bus alone "I don't want to leave you but................. *sighed* This is harder for me..!!" then cried even more