CHAPTER 20: Why Is It So Hard To Keep Things!!

We are a bit Different

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah Tao..!! Wake up already!!" Uiza shook Tao for the 10th time now to wake him up but Tao just humming at her all the time "Aish..!! We're gonna be late for school!!" Uiza yelled then shook Tao once again. 

"Five more minutes plea- wait what?? We're going to school today?? You and me??" Tao then suddenly stands up "Yeah.. Is there a problem??" Uiza said while fixing their breakfast and not looking at Tao "Are you sure that YOU are coming with me at school??" Tao said pin pointing the word "You"

"Why do you keep on asking- oh sh*t I forgot.." Then she laid down on the floor, frustrated "Oohh.. I know what you feel bro but you decided to not tell them so suffer *evil laugh*" then Tao grabbed the coffee that Uiza made and tasted it. 

"*Oh my this is the best coffee I ever had..!!*" he was about to compliment Uiza's coffee but then Tao noticed that Uiza is still lying down like a dead person, burying her face on the ground

"Yah.. Please stand already.." but still no response from Uiza so Tao decided to come closer to her and held her hand to make her stand up "I don't want..!!" Uiza yelled but Tao keep forcing her to stand "Just let me lay here Tao.. I don't feel like standing up knowing that i can't see my friends right now.." Uiza said lazily. 

"It's your fault that you can't go to school..!!" Tao yelled that make Uiza stand into a sitting position and widen her eyes "*sighed then sit in front of Uiza* Look.. I know this things is hard for you, but it's your decision to hide everything right?? So if you want to see them, make up your mind and tell them the truth as soon as possible okay?? As for now just stay here and no matter what happens, don't leave this house arasso??" Uiza nodded innocently then Tao patted her head and walk towards the bath room to take a bath

"I don't want to make Tao yelled again.. It's like I saw a wild wolf, growling to its victim.. Aishh it gives me the chills everytime.." Uiza said to herself

-

"That's weird.. I haven't see Uize since that day.. Do you know where he is??" Chanyeol asked Xiumin and he just shrugged "I don't know either.. Maybe Tao knows where's Uize.."

"But Tao is no where to find right now.." Chanyeol pointed the spot where Tao is sitted. They're currently on a break time right now so they can go anywhere they want and maybe Tao goes somewhere "Oh you're right.. Let's asked him when he gets back.." then Suho suddenly butts in 

"Well we really have to asked Tao about Uize because i'm sure that he knows where Uize is.. *whispered to Xiumin* Remember that he dragged Uize to a private place.." Xiumin started again a staring session with Suho then laugh. 

"Yah..!! Stop it already..!!" Xiumin said still laughing then elbowed Suho "Another OTP?? Ahahaha!!" Suho joked "Ummm Guys?? Who's this another OTP you're talking about??" Chanyeol asked curiously "Nothing.." Suho and Xiumin chorused. 

While they're talking, they didn't know that Kai over hearing all of what they're saying. And he's really worry about Uiza since she didn't reply to his texts and didn't answer his calls

"*What's happening to that brat.. She didn't even text me where is she and yet the last person who's with her is Tao?! Aishh!*" Kai said to himself then suddenly exit the room to search for Tao "Is he mad??" D.O asked out of the blue "Don't know.." Xiumin answered

-

"Yow Tao.. Sup.." Kai suddenly spoke behind Tao that makes him jump in his seat "Yah..!! You gave me a heart attack..!! *rubbed his chest* You don't need to just speak there out of the blue.." Tao said who's sitting on the bench near the school garden "Sorry.." Kai apologized "Why are you here anyway??"

"Because this place makes me relax.. And this is my thinking place too.." Tao respond while his eyes were closed "Oh I see.. *looked up and watched the clouds* Do you know where's Uize?? I haven't seen that guy these past few days and I was wondering if you know where he is.." that question freaks out Tao inside of him. 

What should he say or how can he answer that question w/o freaking out? Those question suddenly popped in Tao's mind "H-how can I know where Uize is?? And besides, you're Uize's best friend right? You should know where he is.." Tao was about to leave when Kai suddenly grabbed his wrist. 

"But you're the last person who's with Uize right?" Kai asked with a serious look on his face "How do you- Ahh so you've heard about that.. *turned to face Kai* Not because I'm the last person who's with Uize doesn't mean that I know where she is now.. So would you please let go of my hand.." but Kai didn't let go of Tao's hand.

Wait a minute! She? Is that what Kai heard just now? Or Tao just accidentally changed the He word into She? Yeah maybe Tao accidentally changed the He word, what are you thinking silly Kai. But think Kai, Tao's action looks suspicious "What did you say??"

"I don't repeat what I've already said so please excuse me.."

"You said She.." Tao widen his eyes, you're in a big trouble dude. You're such a stupid guy to accidentally change the He to She.

Sh*t.

"No, I didn't *clears his throat* Well I'll leave first.." then Tao walked fast, leaving Kai behind "Smells something's fishy.." Kai mumbled

-

"What's gotten to these people?? Is Uize really that important to them that they always asked where is he?! Aish they're giving me a heart attack every time they asked me where is he.." Tao mumbling to himself while walking home. 

And why on earth did they always asking Uize to him? It's like Uize is his boyfriend or what so ever. No, not yet! Oh wait "YET?!"

Tao was about to open the door and tell Uiza right away what happened earlier. About their classmates who's asking where is he and what Tao felt every time they asked it to him. He's about to grabbed the door knob when suddenly. 

"AAAHHHHHH!!!!" a loud scream from his house were heard and that makes Tao freak out so he immediately opened the door after he heard the scream "UIZA..!!" Tao yelled but no response. He run and search for Uiza to the kitchen, bathroom and rooms but there is no Uiza found

"Where are you Uiza??" Tao mumbled then suddenly stopped when he walk pass the living room "*slowly walks to the living room* Uiza??" there he saw Uiza munching some chips and watching Silent Hill: Revelation "Oh my, why are you watching my movies?!" Tao asked behind Uiza who's still watching the movie quietly. Then Tao froze when Uiza slowly turns around to faced him then laugh a bit

*Creepy stare and Laugh*

"I love this kind of movies.." then slowly faced the movie again "What was that.. She's like a killer.." Tao mumbled, still standing there with his eyes wide "W-well you should stop watching that because I have something to tell you about what happened earlier at school.."

"Oh cheongmal?? *immediately turned the T.V off* What is it then??" Uiza asked excitedly "Good.. Well most of our classmates asked about you.." then Tao messed Uiza's hair "Oh Jinja??! Yeahey..!! But wait, am I that popular now and why'd they have to asked you about me??" Uiza asked then tilted her head to one side "That's the question I want to ask too you know.."

"That's weird.."

"I know right.. And one more thing, I think Kai likes you.." Tao said that makes Uiza speechless for a moment then burst out of laughter afterwards "What makes you say that??"

"He asked me earlier about you.. I think he search for me just to asked about you.. And he even know that I'm the last person who's with you that day.." Tao explained "*Tssss.. He's with his Krystal right?? Why do he need to ask for me then??*" then Tao shook Uiza that snaps her back to reality "Oh what??"

"I said are you okay??" Tao repeated what he said a while ago. Wait, did Tao just repeat what he just said? Didn't he tell Kai earlier that *imitating Tao's voice* "I don't repeat what I've already said.." right? You're such a biased Tao!!

Tao and Uiza trembled when the phone suddenly rang "I'll get it.." Uiza said then run towards the phone. Oh shocks, you forgetting something "Wait..!!" Tao yelled to stopped Uiza but it was too late, Uiza picked it.

Sh*t.

"Yeoboseyo.." Uiza said to the other line "Yeoboseyo?? Tao??" the person on the other line answered. Uiza recognized the voice, it's Suho so she immediately covered the phone then sign to Tao who's not that far from her to come and answer the phone. 

"Who's that??" Tao whispered "I think it's Suho.." Uize whispered too then Tao picked the phone "*clear his throat* Yeoboseyo?? Who's these??"

"Is that you Tao?? It's me Suho.."

"Oh hello Suho hyung.." Tao greeted "Are you with someone right now??" Suho asked curiously that makes Tao felt nervous "W-why'd you ask??"

"I'm sure who picked the phone was not you.." Suho assured. Tao covered the phone again then faced Uiza "Eottokhe?? He said that who picked the phone was not me.. What should I say??"

"Tell him that you're singing some girl group song so the tune of your voice became high.." Uiza suggested. Tao followed what Uiza said by telling it to Suho "Ohh I see.. What song then??"

"Ummmm.. Rum pum pum pum by F(x).." Tao said out of the blue that makes Suho laugh a bit "Okay okay.. So I'll be there after 5 minutes.. I have to tutor you right?? And I'll go there with Kai so wait for us, kay?? Bye.. *beeping sound*" Tao froze then suddenly dropped the phone. 

"Yah.. Are you alright??" Uiza asked curiously then poked Tao's shoulder continuously "W-we're in a big trouble..!! Hide quick!!" Tao yelled nervously then grabbed Uiza's wrist "What's going on??"

"No time for that!! Just hi-" the door bell suddenly rang, the sign that Suho and Kai arrive already "J-just a minute..!!" Tao yelled then dragged Uiza into the room-like closet "Hide here and no matter what happens don't leave this place arasso??" then Uiza nodded. 

"What if I have to pee??" Uiza added "Well just............. Aish just don't leave this room.." then closed the door "Aish.!! That freaking Tao..!!" seriously Tao, what if Uiza really needs to pee? Poor Uiza

"*catching his breath* Ey yo guys!! Come on in.." Tao greeted after he opened the door "Hey.. Why are you sweating so much??" Suho asked "Yeah are you okay??" Kai added then Tao nodded "Yes i'm okay.. *inhaled then exhaled* I just ummm practice my wushu skills that's all.." Tao lied. 

"Ahh okay.." Suho and Kai chorused then came in "Woah Tao..!! Are you sick??" Suho asked who's amazed by the surrounding that he's seeing right now "No I'm not.. Wae??" Tao asked innocently "Did D.O hyung pays you a visit?? Your house was so clean.. It's the first time that we saw your house like this.." Kai said honestly. 

Well for them it's new that a guy's house was so freaking clean like this, except D.O because he was so neat when it comes to his home so when D.O lives at your house, his definitely the maid between the two of you.

"W-well I..." Tao can't say what he wanted to say because Suho's staring at him w/ a suspicious look "Ahh I know what's going on here.." Suho elbowed Kai then wiggled his eyebrows to him "Ahh.. I get it.. You have a girlfriend, aren't you.." Kai said w/ a teasing look on his face.

"No I haven't.. I just clean my house and- Do you guys want to study or not and you are here just to tease me?? Because if not, you can leave right now.." Suho and Kai shook their heads "No we want to study..!! We want to study..!!" they chorused. 

Uiza overheard their conversation "Tao you little liar..!! We all know that i'm the one who cleans the whole house and if ever that you will clean it, I'm sure you'll just ruined everything *evil laugh*" Uiza teased secretly. Well honestly, Uiza tells the truth about Tao can ruined everything.

Uiza's waiting for about an hour now because Tao can't get the lessons easily.

Poor Uiza.

"Aish.. That's a very simple equation yet he can't get it right??! I need to finish watching that Silent Hill movie or else I'll die here out of curiosity..!!" Uiza complained while tapping her cheeks. Then she suddenly froze when something's crawling on her shoulder. 

COCKROACH!!! Uiza widen her eyes then immediately removed the cockroach from her shoulder. Thanks glob she didn't scream or else they will find out that she's there. Uiza keeps on walking backwards because she was so scared of that little creature. She didn't even notice that she'll gonna bump a pile of books

3

.

2

.

1

BUUUGSHH the books fell "What was that??" Kai asked, shocked about the sudden noise "I don't know.." Tao lied again but deep inside "*I'll gonna kill you Choi Uiza..!! You're always causing me trouble*" then massage his head with his eyes closed "Omo, is there a ghost in here??" Suho asked that snaps Tao back in to reality. 

"Huh?? Ah just forget about that okay?? *points at the equation* How do I solve this??" Tao asked to change the topic "That's simple.. You just *Explain Explain Explain*" at last, they've finished the lessons successfully, thanks to Suho who have techniques on how you'll easily understand the equations. 

But for Tao, even if Suho have techniques, it takes 2 hours for him to finally understand everything. "Any question?? Tao?? *shook his head* Kai?? *shook his head* Okay we're done for today.."

"Thanks Suho hyung.. If you're not here, I don't know how to survive.." Tao joked "Here comes the Drama king again.. *mess Tao's hair then laughed* Of course I would help my friends who's in need.." then Kai suddenly butted in to tease Tao "But it's true that he can't survive without you.." then stick his tongue out "Aish.. Why you little-"

"Aish.. That's enough.. *looked at his watch* Oh it's past 11pm now.. We should get going now.. Bye Tao.." Suho waved his hand then walked towards the door "Remember truth hurts.." Kai teased again then suddenly stopped "Yah..!! Kai!! Let's go!!" Suho yelled near the door

"It's like I saw this necklace before.." Kai unsurely said while slowly walking towards the necklace. It's the Panda necklace that Tao gave to Uiza when she's Uize back then. Tao immediately get the necklace then hid it in his pocket. 

"This is mine.." but Kai doesn't want to believe "Let's go Kai it's getting late.. Bye Tao.." Suho the life saviour grabbed Kai's wrist then dragged him out "*sighed* What a relief.. *get the necklace in his pocket then stared at it* Aish always causing trouble.." you forgetting something again. UIZA! He immediately run towards the closet then stopped in front of its door 

"Please don't kill me.." Tao mumbled then slowly opens the door "Uiza??" he heard no response so he entered the room-like closet "Uiza??" Tao called again then there he saw Uiza, sleeping on the ground "Oh.. Did she really wait that long??" yes, pabo-ya..!!

He was about to wake her up but then he decided to stare at her for a while. Maybe wake her up later on. Uiza was so beautiful when she's sleeping "*Stop being so darn beautiful..!!*" Tao said to his mind while his face was too close to Uiza's face. After a few minutes, Tao notice that Uiza's waking up. Shoot..!! Not now!! Go back to sleep!! "*slowly open her eyes then tilted her head* Tao??"

"I was about to- I ummm I mean they're gone now.." Tao said nervously then suddenly leaves "I'm not even asking yet right?? Aish you're really weird Tao.." Uiza said while rubbing her nape

-

Weeks have past and yet Uiza's still have no strength to tell the truth to her friends. Tao didn't mind because Uiza isn't a burden after all but she still have to reveal the truth no matter what. 

She really wants to see and hug her friends but she's scared. If you really want to see them, you need to help yourself right?? So Uiza decided to follow Tao in school secretly

"I won't take too long.. Just to see them from afar satisfies me for now.." Uiza said to herself while hiding behind a tree. Then she startled when the bell suddenly rang, it's Recess time!! Uiza saw tons of students went out from their classrooms "Aigoo how am I supposed to see them with hundreds of students here??" Uiza let out a sigh

"Let's eat guys..!! I'm hungry.." Chanyeol offered while holding his tummy "What's new Chanyeol??" Xiumin teased then Chanyeol glared at him "It's been a while since we eat lunch together right??"

"That's a great idea.. Let's eat together shall we?? Come on.." Suho agreed to Chanyeol "*That necklace.. I definitely saw it from-*" D.O tapped Kai's shoulder "Yah.. Let's go.." then Kai shook his head "You go ahead guys.. I'm not-" but D.O interrupt what he was saying by pulling him along "Don't be such a Kill joy and let's go.." D.O added

"What am I doing?? I'm just wasting my time here looking for them.. I have no chance to see them in this crowded place.." Uiza said and was about to leave when suddenly, Chanyeol was so freaking tall that can easily seen by anyone even from afar "Omo!! It's them..!!" Uiza suddenly yelled in excitement that students passing by starts to stare at her with a She's-weird look. Students, just let her okay?

Then Uiza followed them secretly. That's Uiza for today, a Spy. "Oh there's Shiny and Nana.. Hi guys!!" Chanyeol greeted then waved his hand playfully "Oh Hi there guys..!!" Shiny waved back "This is unusual.. You guys are busy right??" Nana asked "We are.. But we still have to eat together right??" Chanyeol respond then sit next to her. 

"Come on let's eat now!! I'm so freaking hungry!!" Chanyeol yelled like a child "Here!!" Nana then force a biscuit in Chanyeol's mouth "*munching then swallowed* Thanks..!! Give me some more.." then Chanyeol opened his mouth "Aish what a baby.. Here.." another biscuit for Chanyeol.

You're too obvious Channnie.

"You want some??" Shiny offered a biscuit to Suho "Sure.." then eat the biscuit that Shiny offered "Ayieeee!! What a cute couple.." Xiumin butted in then D.O elbowed him to stop "Aish stop it hyung.. You're making them awkward.. *turn to faced Suho and Shiny* Don't mind this Mr. Envious guy over here.. Just eat there you cutie love birds.." then they laugh "Yah!! I'm not envy!!" Xiumin yelled then punched D.O playfully

"Wow.. Suho and Shiny are now official.. What shall we call them?? Milky couple?? Because of their white skins??" Uiza laughs a bit then bring back her eyes to them again when suddenly, her eyes met Kai's eyes. 

She suddenly look away then run as fast as she can. Everyone startled when Kai suddenly stands up "I knew it.." Kai mumbled "What's wrong??" D.O asked "I knew there's someone following us.. Let's go..!!" then they followed that suspicious person(Uiza)

"Eottokhe?! Eottokhe?! You stupid Uiza..!! What should I do now aish!!" Uiza said to herself while running towards the gate "W-where should I hide?? They can't see me now!! Not now!!" then suddenly stopped when she saw that the gate was closed. 

Not again. 

Face it Uiza, you'll be getting caught by your friends today "Yah Stop!!" Uiza startled when Kai yelled from a far "Stop running!! It's no use if you keep on running like a prisoner..!!" Xiumin said while catching his breath "Just reveal yourself if you don't want to get hurt.." Nana said while punching her fist "Just slowly turn around and tell us what you want.. I've notice you since we've been to the canteen so come on.. Show us yourself.." Kai said then Uiza just shook her head. 

"*Please someone help me here..!!*" Uiza yelled in her mind, looking down on the ground and gripping her fist "Not talking huh?? I'll just go there instead.. Don't worry I won't bite.." then Kai walk towards Uiza "*No no please don't-*" she was about to cry when suddenly, someone pulled Uiza by her nape that startle her "She's my girlfriend.."

"Girlfriend??!!" they chorused in disbelief "Tao??" Uiza whispered "Just hide your face there and let me handle this.." Tao whispered back then Uiza buried her face on Tao's neck, to cover her face "You never told us that you have a girlfriend.." Chanyeol said, still confused "I'm telling you now right??"

"Introduced her now.." Xiumin said excitedly "Well not now.. But I will some other time.. Because she's ummm not ready yet.." Tao reasoned. What a reason Tao "Why not?? Aish I'm so curious..!!" D.O then stomped his feet "Don't worry hyung I will.. Soon okay?? So we'll go ahead now bye.." then Tao dragged Uiza away, still hugging her

"Oh my glob!! Our Tao's already a grown up man now.. I'm so proud of him.." Suho acts like his crying while Shiny's tapping his back "He doesn't need us anymore..!!" Xiumin faked cried "And he even have a girlfriend before we does..!!" D.O joined the craziness of Xiumin. 

"I know right!! So Nana.." Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows to Nana "Stop fooling around Chanyeol.." then Nana hit his stomach lightly "So we're so true about Tao for having a girlfriend right?? *didn't respond* Yah Kai.. Are you alright?? You seem thinking something there.." Suho asked worriedly "I'm okay.. I just feel like there's something wrong.." Kai replied "Something wrong?? About what??"

"Ah nevermind.. Let's go back to our classroom before the bell rings.." then Kai headed back to their classroom first "What's wrong with that guy??" Suho asked while scratching his head. 

"I don't know either.. Maybe because of Tao, having a girlfriend before he does makes him sad.." Xiumin joked "Aish what a lame reason.. Just let him feel whatever he wanted to feel okay? Let's just go.." D.O said then they headed back to their classroom, still curious about "Tao's girlfriend"

-

"Are you crazy?! Why'd you that?? Are you planning to tell them now the truth without me?!" Tao yelled "I-i just want to see them that's all.." Uiza said nervously while crying "Just to see them?? Without telling me?? What if I haven't showed up there and not saved you?? I'm sure we're in a big trouble right?! Think of that!!" Uiza's now terrified with Tao's action. The Growling Wolf is back "I-I didn't mean to- I just-"

"Stop explaining okay? Just please if you want to tell them the truth, informed me so if ever that you'll get hurt because of them, I'll be there to comfort you.." Tao interrupt then walks away leaving her speechless. Uiza can't explain what she feels right now. 

*Dug dug dug dug* 

Her heart skip a beat that she can't hear anything except for the beat of her heart "What's going on?? Stop! Stop!" Uiza said to herself while hitting her chest "He's not mad at you Uiza okay? He just yelled at you because he-" because what? "B-because he cares about you.." is that really it "O-of course it is!! Aishh What are you thinking?!" stop acting dumb, you know what am I talking about "Aish stop it already!!" Uiza talks to herself like a crazy human being

"Tao's right.. What I've done earlier was wrong.. If I want to tell them the truth, Tao needs to be there too because he helped me a lot.. And also, he is the one who broke my spell right? *sighed* I'm such a meannie to not let Tao know..!!" Uiza's now blaming herself about her sudden decision earlier so she decided to apologize to Tao even though she's not sure about Tao's mood right now. 

"Okay just calm down.. Don't be scared it's just Tao okay?" She's trembling while slowly walking towards Tao's room. 

Then Uiza stops when she finally reached Tao's door knob, hesitating to open it "Just say sorry and it's going to be okay.." no it isn't because Tao will just eat you alive *evil laugh*

".................."

What?? You know just open it and say your sorry "Okay okay.. J-just wait.." Uiza's still hesitating. What if her mind's telling the truth about Tao will just eat her alive? so far from the reality "Okay I'll-" the door suddenly swung open that makes Uiza froze. 

Tao is just staring at Uiza and waiting for her to talk "*What am I doing?!*" come on Uiza say your sorry "*What if-*" JUST DO IT!!! "I'm sorry for what I did earlier.." Uiza apologized then Tao chuckled "Wae?? What's so funny??" Uiza asked but Tao didn't respond and shook his head 

"*She's too cute..* Go on.." Uiza took a breath deeply "I know what I did was stupid right? *Tao nodded* So I've decided to tell them this ummmm upcoming prom in school??" Tao suddenly widen his eyes in disbelief "Jinja?? Cheongmal??" Uiza nodded then Tao suddenly hugged her tight.

He didn't know why but he feels happy because Uiza will finally see and hug her friends again. But sad at the same time, what will they do or react once Uiza reveal the truth and maybe because Uiza will leave Tao's house as soon as she reveal the truth and that makes him hurt for no reason. 

Are you sure that you have no reasons Tao? Or is it because once Uiza gets back to her normal life again, you have no chance to get closer to her because she have her closet male friends like Xiumin, especially Kai.

Ahem.

"Yah Tao?? Are you okay??" Uiza asked while tapping Tao's back "Huh?? Ahh right.. *released the hug* You still have 3 more days to prepare yourself.. Just keep it cool kay??" Uiza nodded with a nervous look on her face "I want to end this but I'm still worried.."

"Don't worry because everything's going to be alright.. And don't stress yourself too much okay??" Uiza nodded again but this time she trust what Tao said that everything's going to be alright "Yeah you're right!! No need to worry.." then Tao mess Uiza's hair. 

"Good girl..!! Rest now you little twerp.." Tao teased then pinched Uiza's cheeks "Yah!! I'm not a twerp!!" Uiza yelled "Yes you are.." Tao teased again then laughed "Aish whatever.."