CHAPTER 21: Who could it be?

We are a bit Different

 

 

 

                                   

 

 

 

 

 

The next day at school, they're just staring at Tao who informed them that he has a girlfriend. Curiosity overcome their heads "I'm still curious and bothered at the same time about Tao's girlfriend.." all of their minds said while Tao was just relaxing himself like there's nothing happen yesterday. 

"Uhhh Tao??" D.O called "Yeah??" Tao turn to faced D.O "......... Nevermind.." then Tao just shrugged "*sighed* Uiza is sick and no news about her.. Then her brother's suddenly dropped out from our school.. What's happening with those two?? I'm so worried about them.." Shiny said to herself while resting her head on the desk of her chair. 

Then the class startled when Shiny's phone suddenly rang. All of them turned to face Shiny including Suho "What is she doing?? Why wouldn't she answer it??" Suho mumbled to himself and was about to tap Shiny's shoulder when suddenly

"She's my lady Nunbushin nae ipsure yeah Ppajyeobeorin naneun neoye I'm runnin' into your heart Oh Yeah~

Omo I really love that part from My Lady!!" the class startled again because Shiny suddenly sang really loud like she doesn't care. 

"She's really weird.." 

"Aish Kpop again?!" 

"I know right.." 

"Why would Suho oppa like that kind of girl.. So annoying!!" many side comments from the girls were heard but Shiny didn't mind and just answered her phone

"Yeoboseyo??...... Sehun??" Shiny was surprised because of Sehun's sudden call "Just a minute.." Shiny said then exit the classroom "Omo! Sehun?? Is that the guy that supposed to be Shiny's husband??" Tao said to Xiumin, trying to tease Suho "Yes.. That's strange I wonder what they're talking about.." Xiumin teased too then they laugh without any noise. 

Suho felt nervous knowing that his girl is talking to the guy that supposed to be her husband "What am I doing here?? Why not follow her right??" Suho said to his mind then followed Shiny and exited the classroom right away. Tao and Xiumin clapped their hands "Nice.."

-

"So how are you??" Sehun asked Shiny to the other line "I'm okay.. And you??" Shiny replied happily "Well it's good to hear that you're okay.. I'm okay too.." Shiny's happy to talk with Sehun but she felt nervous at the same time. 

Why'd he suddenly called Shiny? What do Sehun want from her? Is it a little bit embarrassing for Sehun because Shiny love someone and not her husband to be(referring to Sehun) "Ummm can I ask why'd you call me??" Shiny then gripped her fist, what's he gonna say "Oh?? Am I bothering you??"

"No no no.. I just want to ask.."

"Ahh.. Okay then.. Well I just want to ask for some advices, you know I don't want to ask my friend Luhan about it because he'll just tease me.." Sehun replied with a sad tone "Ahh some advice?? About what?? Just be detailed about it.." Shiny heard Sehun took a breath deeply 

"Okay here it is.. In our school, there's a girl-"

"Oh my glob you like someone?!" Shiny said excitedly that interrupt what Sehun wanted to say "Just wait okay let me finish.. Excited much??"

"Oh sorry sorry.. Go ahead.." Shiny apologized "Okay as I was saying, that girl is so annoying.. She always annoys me and enjoys it every time.." Shiny laugh a bit "I'm annoyed with that girl and usually you will hate that person right?? *Shiny hummed* But the problem is that I always imagining weird things with that girl.." Sehun explained clearly "Imagining things like what??"

"You know like she suddenly popped into your mind.. Or like you felt that she hugged you but she doesn't.." Sehun then bit his lower lip "Oh I see.. You definitely like her.." Shiny said teasingly that makes Sehun burst out "No I don't!!" Shiny laugh. 

"See.. You denied easily.." Sehun mess his hair "What do I need to do then??" Shiny laugh again "Even if I don't see you now, I'm sure your face looks funny..!!" then Shiny laughed again "Are you gonna help me or just tease me??" Sehun said, quite annoyed

"Of course I'm gonna help you silly.. I'm just kidding around Sehun-ah, why so serious??" Sehun took a deep breath again "So what now??" Sehun asked "You know you don't really need any advices.. You just need to let your heart feel whatever it wants okay?? Don't force yourself not to like that person if you really like her/him.. Let's say that person is so annoying? No one cares right? And what if she has many sides that you don't know yet?" Sehun can't speak because what Shiny said was right. 

"You know if I were you, I'll like her and tell her about it cause if you don't you'll regret it later on.. And besides, she's being honest to herself and to everyone else right? Because she doesn't pretend like anyone else.." Sehun let out a sigh "You know you're right.. I must not force myself not to like someone.."

"That's it!! Just let things happen okay??" Shiny cheered Sehun "Yeah.. Thank you very much Shiny for your time..!!" "No probs.. What friends are for right? Sehun-ah fighting!! I hope to see you soon with that girl kay??" they said their goodbyes then hang up the phone. 

Shiny laugh a bit "What a child.. He should know about this since he's old enough to know things like this.." Shiny talks to herself, sipping the Chocolate drink that she bought while walking back to their classroom

When suddenly "Who's that??" Suho suddenly talked behind Shiny who startled then spilled the Chocolate drink on "*coughing* Suho?? Why'd you do that??" Shiny said while wiping her lips "Omo mianhae.. I didn't mean to scare you.." Suho apologized while rubbing Shiny's back. 

"Who's that??" Suho asked again "Do you follow me here just to asked that??" Shiny asked, smirking at Suho "No I just- I mean I was going to buy some food.." Suho lied "And?? Where's your food??" Shiny's checking Suho's hand but there's no food to be found "I don't like any-"

"It's Sehun.." Shiny said, interrupting what Suho wanted to say "Sehun called you?? Why??" Suho pretending that he doesn't know "He wants to ask some advice from me to the girl that he likes.." Shiny said honestly while playing the straw of her choco drink "He likes someone?? Who??"

"Oh I forgot to asked him!! Aish dang it!!" Shiny then hit her head lightly "Omo She's so cute!!" Suho said to his mind then hugged Shiny "Oh?? Why??" Shiny startled with the sudden hug from Suho "I just want to hug you.. Wae you don't want me to??" Suho said with a sad tone "Aigoo what a drama king.." Shiny teased then hugged Suho back. 

The bell suddenly rang "Aish what a disturb!! I want to cuddle my girl more!!" Suho yelled to his mind "Ummm let's go back.." Shiny said but Suho didn't release the hug "Let's just stay like this for a while.."

At the Classroom:

It's math time so most of the student in the class were bored "I'm so bored.." "I want to go home now.." "How to be Suho.." said some of the students who's not paying attention to the teacher. Only Suho can get the lessons easily so many of them envied his skills. 

"I'm so lucky to have Suho who's teaching me at home.. I don't need to listen to this boring lecture anymore *evil smile*" Tao whispered to himself.

After an hour of a boring lecture, the bell suddenly rang "Okay class..!! Class is dismiss you can go now.." all of them let out a relief sigh then leave the class "I want Uize oppa to be my partner in the upcoming Js prom.. But unfortunately he dropped out.." 

"What happened to that guy? He suddenly dropped out.. Did someone bullied him??" 

"Maybe.. I don't know.." girls from the other class were heard from the inside of the classroom. Then one familiar voice yelled at them "Yah!! Stop talking about Uize!! He's mine!! Just get out of my sight!!" then they heard footsteps running away from the outside "Omo is that Jessica who yelled at those girls??" Nana whispered "Yes it's Jessica indeed.." Tao assured, wondering why Jessica's still into Uize

"Why Uize have so many fan girls and I have none..!!" D.O yelled out of anger "Don't be jealous D.O hyung.. You also have fan girls out there but didn't exist yet.." Kai joked then D.O glared at him "Hey guys.. Do you have partners for our upcoming Js prom??" all of them turn to faced Xiumin with a worried face except Shiny and Suho (we all know why right?) 

"And you?? Do you have one hyung??" Tao asked then Xiumin nodded happily "I'm lucky that I have so many fans here in school.. Uize and I were both popular here *Evil laugh*" Xiumin teased but they didn't react so he stopped his evil laugh "Let me guess who's your partner.. It's that girl from the Class II-A right??" D.O said with no emotion on his face.

That girl's definitely pretty

Xiumin widen his eyes because D.O's guess was right "Yeah I'm so right!!" D.O then dance like an idiot

"Ahh that girl..!! My senses are right!!" Chanyeol suddenly butts in "About what??" Xiumin asked out of curiosity "That you like her!!" D.O and Chanyeol chorused then dance together to tease Xiumin who's hiding his blushy cheeks with his hands. 

"Wait till I tell this to Uiza.. You're so easy to forget-" Xiumin interrupt what Chanyeol wanted to say by covering his mouth "You want to die??!" Xiumin warned Chanyeol who shook his head right away "*Xiumin hyung likes Uiza too??! Omo another fanboy of her..*" Tao didn't expect the feelings of Xiumin towards Uiza because he only knows that she's like a sister to Xiumin.

While they're busy fighting, someone suddenly entered the classroom to approach Nana while she's fixing her things "Hi.." said the random guy that surprise all of them and turned to face him "I'm Byun Baekhyun.. I know that I'm too fast to say this but I like you and I want you to be my partner in this upcoming Js prom.." yes you're too fast Mr. Byun Baekhyun! This guy is a straight forward one. He didn't even care if there's people around them. 

Nana don't know what to say and can't even move a bit. She's just staring at the guy in front of her "So is it a yes??" Beakhyun smiles "I-" Nana bit her lower lip and obviously nervous about the guy in front of her. He's good looking and charming, why don't you just say yes. 

Yes it is all true, but Nana feels like there's someone that she wants to be partner with

"*clears his throat* Ummm excuse me Baekhyun-sshi right??" Baekhyun turn to face the owner of the voice "Yes?? That's me.." Baekhyun smiles at him then Chanyeol faked smiles back "I'm sorry but that girl you're asking to be partner with, already have one.." Baekhyun laughed a bit "I'm sorry too but I'm not talking to you.." he said then rolled his eyes.

All of them jaw dropped including Chanyeol when Baekhyun said that, they were like "Are we close to say that?!"

Chanyeol was going to punch Beakhyun but Kai grabbed his hand right away and rubbed Chanyeol's back to keep him calm "Umm Baekhyun-sshi.. Chanyeol's right.. Nana has a partner already.." still, Baekhyun didn't believe Kai's words. "It's me.." Chanyeol then walked towards Nana's side "What?? But-" 

"I said it's me.. *put his arms around Nana's shoulder* So could you please leave now.." Chanyeol said in a calm tone that gives you the chills.

Baekhyun glared before he rolled his eyes because of his defeat then leaves right away. All of them clapped their hands "Woah!!" they chorused "You're the man, Chanyeol!!" Suho yelled "Just let Chanyeol be your boyfriend Nana!!" Shiny joked then Nana glared at her "Stop it guys!! You're making them awkward!!" then Tao make an okay sign to Chanyeol who's rubbing his nape out of embarrassment

"Thanks by the way.." Nana smiled then smacked Chanyeol's shoulder lightly to break the awkward aura "It's nothing.. I know that you've noticed that Baekhyun, staring at you from a far this past few days, and my senses were right that he'll do this thing to you and that makes you uncomfortable right?? *Nana nodded* So I just do what I needed to do.." Chanyeol proudly said. 

"I've got to admit it but you did great.. Thanks again.." Nana then tap Chanyeol's shoulder "Can you admit that you like me too??" Chanyeol mumbled while looking down on the ground. Nana turn to faced Chanyeol then tilted her head "I'm sorry what??" Chanyeol smiled widely "I said let's go home now.. Yeah!!" Chanyeol yelled happily then dragged them out of the classroom.

So yeah Chanyeol has a partner now and that's Nana. All thanks to Baekhyun who suddenly confess his feelings. Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun has 0% chances for Nana and also he's the excuse that Chanyeol made for him to be Nana's partner. 

You're so bright when it comes to this kind of stuff. Can you just tell her directly that you like her, Chanyeol? "No, not yet.. I'm too scared.." oh come on. You're scared of what? Rejection? I think Nana likes you too "I will tell her okay? Just planning a good timing.." what if another guy confesses to her again "Could you please just stop!! You're making me more nervous here.." Chanyeol suddenly yelled at himself in front of the mirror while rubbing his chest

-

"Who? Who? Who?" Kai asking himself while lying on the couch. He's wondering who can be his partner. Well, many girls wanted him to be their partner but Kai rejected all of them(in a good way). He can choose among them but he doesn't feel comfortable. He always ended up thinking of Uiza as his partner.

"*mess his hair* Stop it brain!!" he curse to himself then sighed "Why don't you just call or text me where are you now.. I'm so worrie- I mean WE are so worried about you here.. Do you even think of that?!" can't control his temper again then threw a pillow on the ground. 

"Do you even care about what I feel!!" took then punched a life size teddy bear "And Tao's the last person with you?!" Anger conquered him then punched the life size teddy bear many times.

Poor teddy bear.

An innocent teddy bear was beaten up by the temporary gangster Kai. If that teddy bear's alive, he'll asked you "Do you have the rights to get jealous??" that question makes him stop punching the bear(thank goodness) because it's true right? Kai sighed "I'm just worried about my best friend that's all.. All I need her to do is to just informed me where is she now.. I'm angry because she didn't.." Kai said to the Bear while sitting on the ground. 

"You Bear..!! You can't give your heart for two right? *staring at the bear* Who would you choose, the past love or the present love? *shook the bear* Answer me!! Answer m-" he suddenly dropped the bear when his phone suddenly rang "Who the hell is this??" he mumbled then picked his phone and answered it. Kai was surprised to the person who called him. 

His past love. 

"Hey Krystal.."

"Hi Oppa.." she greeted from the other line "Why'd you call??" Kai asked while scratching the back of his head "I-I was wondering if ummmm you already have a partner in this upcoming Js Prom at your school?" Kai froze at the sudden question from Krystal. What if she asked you if she can be your partner? Perfect! But wait, is it okay if his partner is an outsider and not from his school? 

"Why??"

"Jessica unnie wants me to accompany her.. She told me that it's okay since the school agreed about it.. At first I don't want to, because Jessica unnie is the only one that I knew there and I'm sure when she got there and meet her friends, she will definitely forget about me. But then she said that I can choose my partner and you're the first one that pops in my mind.. So can you?" Kai wanted to but hesitating at the same time. 

He doesn't know why but something's stopping him to speak "*Who are you!! Stop bothering me..!!*" he commanded to whoever that's stopping him

"Uuhh Oppa? Are you alright?" Krystal suddenly felt nervous. What if Kai doesn't want to? "I-" Think Kai, This is now the chance to prove who's better in your heart, the past or the present? "I don't have any partner yet.."

"So it's okay to you??"

"Yeah I can be your partner.." Krystal smiled "Thank you then.. See you Oppa.." Krystal then hang up the phone "Now you don't need to think about who will be your partner because you already have one Wooooooo!!" Kai cheered then jump to his bed. 

He's now lying to his comfy bed, staring at the ceiling then place his right hand in his chest "I hope for this to work.." Kai took a deep breath then slowly falls asleep

-

Author's Note:

I hope you like this Chappy.. I put a short scene for Sehunnie and Beakhyunnie here ^_^ hope you like it *3*