CHAPTER 13: I can't marry that nerd!!

We are a bit Different

 

 

 

    

"By the way.. How do you found us??" Chanyeol asked "Well, I heard your voices then follow the lights from your flashlights... That's all.." Tao respond "Where's Kai anyway..? I thought he's here, he's the one who worried the most here you know.." Shiny informed. 

Then, their principal appears "We have to leave because of what happen to Uize.. But Uize and Tao will stay to take their rest here okay?? The rest of you let's go.." then they followed what the principal said

"Please take good care of Uize.. Thank you for saving his life.." Nana said then grabbed Tao's hand "Okay I will.." Tao said with a smile "Okay okay let's go now.. Annyeong Tao..!" then Chanyeol released the hand of Tao from Nana

"What's wrong with you Kai?? Are you jealous or what??" Tao said to himself then looked at Uize "Please be fine soon.." touched Uize's head.

At the bus:

Yah..! Chanyeol.. Where's Nana and Shiny??" Suho asked "I think they went to the gift shop.. Wae??" Chanyeol respond. 

"Could you sit next to Nana?? I need to say something very important to Shiny.." Suho requested "Aishhh..! All Nana can do is to bully me.. What is it you wanted to tell Shiny?? Could you tell me??" Chanyeol curiously asked "It's a secret!! Just help me dude please.." Suho pleaded "Arasso..! Arasso..!" then Chanyeol noticed that Shiny and Nana are coming. 

"*suddenly pulled Nana next to his seat* Could you please sit here next to me??" Chanyeol offered "Yah!! What are you doing?! *hit Chanyeol's head* Do you want to die or what?!" Nana yelled "Aw!! That hurts..! *linked his arms to Nana* Just stay here..! *whispered at Nana* Someone's staring at you.. I noticed it since yesterday.." Chanyeol informed "*whispering* Who is it??" Nana asked "Just hold still.." he leaned his head on Nana's shoulder.

Shiny was fixing her bag when Suho suddenly sit next to her "Ummmmm Shiny-sshi.. I want to tell you something.." Suho said nervously "*startled* Oh! Suho..! What is it??" "Ummmm where do I start *inhaled then exhaled* Okay here it goes.. Are you free tomorrow?? I just want to, you know.." Suho said and don't know what to do. 

"To be honest I'm not.. *Took a deep breath* Can I tell you something?? But promise me you won't tell anyone??" then place her hand on Suho's shoulder "Nae.. You can tell everything to me.. What is it??" Suho respond "Just don't be shock okay..? *Hesitates* Eottokhae..! Aishhh!! I-I'm engage.." Shiny said then covered her face. 

"WHAT!! *covered his mouth* You mean you're getting married?! For real??" Suho can't believe what Shiny just said "Nae.. And my father wants me to meet him tomorrow..! I can't marry that guy.. I just can't..!" then Shiny cried quietly while covering her face. 

"Hey.. *pats her back* Don't cry.. Just don't come tomorrow if you don't want to marry that guy.." Suho suggested "If I don't come tomorrow, my grandmother might have an heart attack.. So I really need to come.. *rubbing her head* Could you ummmmm do you want to come with me??" Shiny offered while wiping her tears "Of course.. Does Nana knew about this??" Suho curiously asked. 

"No..! And she doesn't need to know about this you got that?? So let's make a deal *offered her hand* Promise me you won't tell anyone about this okay??" Shiny said "I promise..! Gumawo for trusting me.." Suho grabbed her hand then shook it "Meet me tomorrow at 6:30 pm.. Don't be late okay??" Shiny said with a smile

Shiny's residence:

"I hope she's finished.. Here we go.." then Suho pushed the doorbell "*Opens the door* Annyeong Suho..! Let's go.." then Shiny grabbed Suho's hand but Suho stopped her "Yah.. What are you wearing??" Suho asked while looking at Shiny's clothes. 

"Wae?? I'm comfortable with this.. Let's just go.." Shiny pulled Suho again "Aishhh..! Whatever.. It's your decision though.."

"Do you think it's ugly??" Shiny said while looking down at her clothes "Aniya.. It's just you know, I think you look even better if you wear formal dresses.." Suho suggested "I can't wear dresses.. I just don't feel dresses that much.. By the way, thank you for coming.. And you look great today.." Shiny said with a smile. 

"*this girl.. Always makes my heart flutter* Gumawo.. I'm always good in any clothes you know.. Ahahahaha!!" Suho joked "Yah..! Stop it..! Here comes the bus.." then they sit together

A few minutes later, Suho wants to say something to Shiny but unfortunately Shiny falls asleep "I'm sure she doesn't have a good sleep last night because of this marriage thing.." then Suho leaned Shiny's head in his shoulder "*heart beats faster* Just sleep there for a while.." he touched Shiny's head.

They've reached the meeting place and yet Shiny don't know what to do but to hide with Suho in her side "Shiny.. Where's your appa?? I thought he's here already.." Suho asked. 

"Look there.. There they are.." Shiny said while pointing at her father "But where's your hubby??" Suho asked jokingly "Yah!! He's not my husband!! NEVER!!" Shiny suddenly yelled because of what Suho said then bumped a random guy. 

"Yah..! Look what you've done!!" 

"*shocked* Ohh!! Mianhae.." Shiny apologized while wiping what she spilled on the guy's shirt "Aishh!! Be careful next time!! What a clumsy girl!!" the guy said then went to the bathroom. Shiny suddenly glared at Suho

"Oh!! Is that Shiny??" Mr. Lee asked "Nae.. Finally she's here.. Shiny dear!! We're here!!" Mrs. Lee yelled "Ohhhh you did a great job Suho..! Now my parents just noticed me.." Shiny said, annoyed "I did?? Gumawo..!" Suho said innocently. 

"Aishh Pabo-ya..! *came closer to her parents table* Annyeong appa.. Annyeong omma.." *waved at them then sit next to them* "And who is this guy?!" Mr. Lee asked curiously "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Lee.. My name is Kim Joon Myun.. You can call me Suho.. Nice to meet you..!" then Suho bows. 

"*suddenly pulled Suho next to her seat* His my friend.. My BEST friend.." Shiny said while tapping Suho's back "Yah..! You're engage..! You can't just be friends in any guys out there..! You might fall in love..!" Mr. Lee said angrily "I'm not that kind of person, appa!! Yes I might fall in love but not to this guy!! *Talking about her husband-to-be*"  

"You don't raise your tone to me like that!! I'm your father!! I know what's best for you!!" Mr. Lee yelled while pointing at Shiny "You don't know what's best for me appa..! I don't really need this marriage, but what are you doing?? You're forcing me to do this..! And you even-" Shiny wanted to say everything but Suho suddenly stopped her by holding her hand. Mr. Lee wants to slap Shiny but he can't.

A few minutes later "There they are.." Mr. Lee said then stands up "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Oh.. I'd like you to meet my daughter, Lee Shiny.." then Mr. Lee pulled Shiny to stand on her seat "Omo..! She's so beautiful.. Annyeonghaseyo Shiny dear, I'm Mrs. Oh the mother of your husband-to-be.." then grabbed Shiny's hand

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Shiny said lazily then bows "Let's sit.. By the way, where's your son??" Mrs. Lee asked "His in the bathroom.. Let's order shall we..?"

After a few minutes, Suho noticed a guy was walking towards them "*tapped Shiny's hand then whispered* Shiny.. Is that the guy who you spilled coffee on his shirt??" Suho asked worriedly "Nae.. Wae??"  

"I think his coming this way.." Suho informed "Don't tell me his the guy-"

"Annyeonghaseyo.. *Bows* My name is Oh Sehun.. Nice to meet you.." he greeted

"*whispered* I told you.." Suho added. Shiny suddenly enlarged her eyes because Suho was telling the truth so she immediately hide her face "*Fudge!! This is really embarrassing..*" Shiny said to herself "Ohh! Your son is very handsome.. Come and sit here.." Mr. Lee said. 

"I'd like you to meet my daughter *suddenly looked at Shiny who's hiding her face with her hand so Mr. Lee removed Shiny's hands to her face* Lee Shiny.." Sehun suddenly stopped drinking his coffee when he saw shiny "Yah.. You're the clumsy girl who spilled coffee on my shirt.." Sehun said in disbelief. 

"I say my sorry right??! And stop calling me clumsy you psycho!!" Shiny said and obviously angry. Their parents just watching them argue and Suho noticed that so he stopped Shiny

"Aishh! Can you belive this..! I can't marry that nerd!! You know my type appa!! Why can't you find me a new one!! A better wife than this clumsy nerd girl!!" Sehun can't control his anger so he just insulted Shiny even more. 

"YAH!! You!!" Suho wants to punch Sehun but Shiny stopped him. "Just let him say whatever he wanted to say.. *suddenly stands up* Appa, Omma, Mr. and Mrs. Oh, if we continue to argue like this we can't marry each other.. Mianhae.." Shiny bowed then leave. Suho glared at Sehun then followed Shiny

"Let's leave then.." he's about to leave but sShun's mother suddenly slapped him "What are you doing?! Give some manners!! *suddenly faced Mr. and Mrs. Lee* We're terribly sorry.. We'll talk about this later on.." grabbed Sehun's hand then take their leave first

"*calling Shiny* Come on..! Pick it up!! Where are you?!" Suho said to himself while finding Shiny. Then it suddenly rain when he saw Shiny at the seesaw alone "What is she doing there??"

"I hate that guy no matter what!! I curse him!!" Shiny stomped her feet in annoyance. Then she startled when Suho suddenly sit in another seesaw beside her. 

"*suddenly looked at Shiny* What are you doing here?? At least pick your phone once..! I'm worried here you know..!" then Suho noticed that Shiny was about to cry "*take off his jacket then put it on Shiny's* Just let it out.. *pats her back* I know you're hurt because of what Sehun just said to you.." 

"*suddenly hugged Suho then cried* I just don't know what to do.. He just insulted me in front of my parents!! And the worst part is that I didn't do anything..!"  

"*pats her head* Come on..! Be strong..! I know you can do it.."

"Eottokhae?? My appa just call me, and he said that I should come to the engagement party next week.. Cause if I don't, I'm dead..!"  

"*release the hug* You mean, you will come??" Suho asked "I don't really want to, but if my appa says dead as in "DEAD", I should come.. He could do whatever he wants and that's dangerous.." Shiny informed "Well, since you're really need to come, I will help you with this.. But Sehun is not involve.."

"*hit Suho's arm* Yah!! Why do you need to mention his name here..?! Of course he's not involve..! Shall we go home now??" Shiny offered "Yeah.. It's getting late.. I'll take you home.."