Strawberry Ice Cream

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica and Tiffany were walking to the store to buy ice creams for them, they were walking side by side and sometimes their hands brushed each other slightly, sent electricity to all over their bodies, but none of them took initiative to hold the other’s.

“What flavor do you want?” Jessica asked Tiffany while looking at the menu. So basically the store was a mini-market with ice cream and snack stalls with some small round tables around the store.

Tiffany looked through Jessica’s shoulder because of there was only 1 menu in that stall, but since the menu wasn’t big enough, she moved closer and Jessica can feel Tiffany’s breath tickling the side of her neck,”Oh, here, look at the menu.” Feeling uneasy, she moved so Tiffany can see it properly,”Strawberry will be nice, but this new flavor seems nice too, hmm…” Tiffany thought cutely while pulling her lips to one side.

“Do you like strawberry too?” Jessica asked Tiffany who was still reading the menu,”Yes, I like strawberry ice cream very much!”

“Okay, then I won’t order strawberry flavor. Make it quick, it’s so hot here, make your mind.” Jessica wiped a bead of sweat that rolled from her forehead.

Tiffany plastered a disbelieving expression, she thought this Jung was nice,”Aish, annoying Jung. Give me one STRAWBERRY ice cream, please!” Tiffany emphasized the strawberry word while eyeing Jessica, Jessica chuckled at her childishness then ordered too,”Give me that new flavor, what is it? Green tea? Okay, I will take it.” They waited for their ice cream in the nearest table to the stall.

“Why you don’t want to have the same flavor with me?” Tiffany finally asked the icy girl, she was actually a little disappointed with the latter’s action. Jessica chuckled but before she can answer, the waiter came with two cups of ice creams.

“Excuse me, here’s the strawberry one and this is the green tea flavor, enjoy!” The waiter smiled warmly to both of the girls then left them back to behind the counter, serving other customers.

“So? Why?” Tiffany held the spoon, still didn’t give up asking the older girl.

“Because, if we get the same flavor, I can’t do this.” Jessica answered the younger girl with scooping a little of Tiffany’s ice cream and ate it,”Hmm, it’s always nice to have strawberry ice cream in this kind of weather.”

Tiffany blushed a little when Jessica scooped her ice cream even though not with her spoon, but it showed that Jessica was being friendlier than she thought,”Oh… Sorry, I thought you don’t want to eat the same thing with me…”

“You are right, I don’t want to, because we can’t share. Here, you said you wanted the new flavor too right? Here.” Jessica showed her cup of green tea ice cream in front of Tiffany, butterflies flew inside of Tiffany’s stomach, Jessica did order that for her, her heart fluttered and her cheeks became pinkish.

“Ah, can I try some?” Jessica nodded but right before Tiffany’s spoon reached her cup, Jessica pulled it right away,”Yeah you’re welcome.” She left Tiffany’s hand hung in air without any ice cream on her spoon,”YAH!” Jessica laughed so hard while Tiffany mumbled in angry and ate her ice cream instead.

“HAHAHA Sorry sorry, here here, I was kidding, here you can take it…” Jessica handed her cup of ice cream but Tiffany grunted and turned her head away,”Aigoo, Hwang forgive me, I was just kidding, here…” Jessica scooped her green tea ice cream and spun it around playfully in front of Tiffany’s mouth, Tiffany looked at the ice cream in front of her, it was looked so tempting, she wanted to taste it but her pride pulled her, after some playful action Jessica did with her spoon, Tiffany, finally, decided to throw her pride, she slightly opened and jerked her head forward, just right when she felt the spoon on her lower lips, Jessica pulled it and ate it,”HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!!” Jessica laughed when Tiffany bit the thin air,”YAAAH!! JUNG!!!” Tiffany threw her spoon to Jessica’s face made the latter yelped in pain between her laughter,”HAHAHAHAHHAHA OW! HAHAHAHA! Omo, I can’t stop laughing… Tiffany, you should see your own face, the way you..PUAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!”

“Aish you teaser!!” Tiffany pouted even more when she got no spoon now, because her spoon already landed on the ground. But, just when she wanted to take another spoon, Jessica held her wrist,”No no, use my spoon. Here.” Jessica put her spoon in Tiffany’s cup,”No! I want to take a new spoon.”

“Aish, don’t bother the waiter, they are serving other people, just use mine, it’s clean. I don’t have any contagious diseases.” Jessica held Tiffany’s wrist and pointed at the slightly crowded counter with her chin, Tiffany sat again then ate her leftover ice cream with Jessica’s spoon.

Jessica watched Tiffany eating her ice cream, the way she her spoon, the way she ate childishly, she even didn’t realized that there was ice cream left on the corner of her lips, Jessica didn’t said anything though, she just pushed her cup to in front of Tiffany,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter