The Missing Piece of The Truth

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Honey, are you done yet?” James called his wife as he instructed their maids to clean their dining table,”Almost, Jamie!” Julia shouted from the kitchen as she put the last scoop of pasta on the big bowl,”Oh no it’s already 6!” Julia instructed the maid to clean the kitchen up as she headed to their main bedroom and took a bath.

“Ngg Dad, why do you so…nervous like this?” Jessica and Krystal who were just eyed their parents asked as they eating fruits that their mother had prepared, James yanked their hands from taking another grapes,”It’s for the guest. You guys better get changed. And of course we are excited, we miss those Hwangs actually.” James smirked as he already happy with the fact that they will make up soon.

Jessica and Krystal looked at their hands disbelievingly,”Soojung, I just got slapped by Dad on my hand…” Jessica told Soojung dramatically,”Yes Unnie, me too… Dad hates us… Dad doesn’t want us again…” Krystal wiped a fake tear below her eyes,”It’s exaggerated, Soojung-ah. I hate drama club’s member.” Jessica left dumbfounded Krystal and seconds after that,”YAH! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!” Jessica laughed as she ran to her bedroom and got changed.

Krystal rolled her eyes as she felt a vibration in her pocket, she checked her phone, a message from Yoona.

To : Princess Jungie

“Jungie, should I tell our parents about us or…? Reply asap, I miss you.”

Krystal chuckled as she walked upstairs and replied the message.

To : Hero Yoongie

“Hello Yoongie! Hmm… We still don’t know the outcome of this dinner, so it will be better if we keep silent, I guess. What’s wrong? Are you that impatient to propose me? *smirk*”

Yoona laughed as she put her make up while reading the message, she put her lipbalm on her bed and replied the message.

To : Princess Jungie

“In your dream, Jungie. And since I asked you out, you should be the one who propose! Hehe. Anyway Jungie, you don’t miss me, eh? You didn’t say that you miss me too.”

Krystal rolled her eyes at Yoona’s childish message.

To : Hero Yoongie

“I ALMOST miss you. Anyway, I better get changed, should be looked good in front of my soon to be parents in law, right? :p”

Yoona smiled and finished her make up,”I should be looked great too!”

 

-

The Jung family was already waiting on the living room when the door knocked and the bell rang.

*ting tong*

“I’ll open the door.” Jessica got up and her wrist caught by Krystal,”No, I’ll open the door.” Jessica sat Krystal down back to the couch,”No, I’m older, I’ll open the door.” Krystal got up and held her sister’s hand,”That’s it! Since you are older, your bones might be fractured if you move too much, sit down, I’ll open the door for you.” Jessica and Krystal glared to each other while kept their smiles plastered on their faces, fake smiles, of course. Julia sighed and James got up.

*ting tong*

“Ehem. You guys sit down, I’ll open the door.” James headed to the door while Jessica and Krystal followed him nervously with their gazes.

*krek*

“Hello, Michael.” James stretched his hand out and shook Michael’s hand while Julia was already dragging Michelle inside,”Welcome to our house, please make yourself at home.” James smiled warmly towards Tiffany and Yoona who were nervously stepping inside Jung’s mansion,”Thank you for inviting us here, James.” Michelle smiled as she nudged Michael to say something too,”Yeah, thank you, James.” Julia smiled as she linked her arms onto James,”It’s okay, let’s eat now, the food might get cold.” Jessica whispered to Krystal,”I don’t know if food can get sick.” Krystal rolled her eyes,”That was lame, Unnie.” Jessica protested,”Yah, why? It’s cold, and it’s a name of a disease, the food is sick, it’s funny.” Tiffany turned her head to Jessica and smiled shyly,”Yes?” Krystal stifled her laugh as Tiffany thought that Jessica called her,”Ah nothing, Dumbdumb.” Jessica covered when the 4 adults near her turned their heads towards Jessica,”Sorry? Dumb?” Michael asked Jessica while Jessica nervously answered,”Uuuh… No, I didn’t mean to say it to Tiffany, I was talking to Krystal. Yeah, my sister is kinda dumb.” Michael turned his head as Michelle dragged her to the dining room. Krystal stomped Jessica’s feet with her high heels,”Me? Dumb? Cucumbers are on their way to your room, Unnie.” Jessica groaned and stopped when she felt a moist feeling on her cheek, Tiffany pecked her,”Don’t be so nervous, Jessi. I’m here.” Jessica shyly nodded and they sneakily heading to the dining room hand in hand.

Yoona was following Krystal wherever the girl went, she almost sat beside Krystal but fortunately her mother pulled her wrist to get her keep sane and didn’t do anything suspicious in front of her Dad,”Mom, I want to sit beside…” Michelle glared and Yoona pouted, nodded understandingly.

 

-

 

The dinner was quite lively and Michael was already can smile a bit wider than before, his tense shoulders were also got more relaxed as the jokes from James threw and their kids replied them as funny as the first jokes. When they all finished, Julia served the chocolate pudding and fruits as the desserts,”These are the fruits that made Dad hated us, Soojung-ah.” Jessica laughed at their inside jokes with Krystal.

“So, as I told you before, I want to make things clear between our families.” Michael nodded as he sipped his wine, motioning James to continue,”First, thank you for accepting our invitation and coming, I hope that this dinner won’t be the last dinner we shared together.” Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal were sneakily cheered in their own ways, big smiles on their faces can’t lie that they actually supporting Papa Jung.

“Second, as I said before, here we go, okay. I, Jung James, on behalf of my big family, on behalf of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter