Notice

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Tiffany was contemplated when she saw Wooyoung looked at her intensely, meanwhile Jessica just looked blankly to her, it was clear that Jessica just lent a help while Wooyoung obviously had something behind his kindness. Then suddenly Krystal realized the situation, she dragged Yoona’s backpack from behind,”Let’s go home together with my sister, but you need to do my homework.”

Yoona tried to release herself from Krystal’s grip,”No! I don’t want to!” Yoona can’t help but gulped when she saw Krystal that close, she never thought that the younger Hwang was so beautiful. But pride won against of all,”Let me go!” Yoona used all her power to go away while Krystal literally rolled her eyes, abruptly release her grip made Yoona stumbled then fell onto the grass with her face faced the wet grass.

“Oh, I thought that black dog just pooped there. Poor you, Hwang.” Krystal mocked Yoona made Yoona boiled then got up,”You are die, Jung!!”

Both of them were chasing around each other, Krystal was laughing all the way but ran with all her might while Yoona already threw her backpack to Jessica who was shocked with that sudden throw, but she managed to catch it, then everyone saw them vanished to the hallway of the school.

“Ngg, Wooyoung-ssi, I think I will go home with Jessica. My sister’s backpack is already with her.” Tiffany smiled apologetically to disappointed Wooyoung.

“Are you sure? You can go home with me then Yoona can go home with her.” Wooyoung pointed Jessica with his chin made Jessica kind of angry with that disrespect action, but she kept her cool by leaned on her car, read a book.

“No, no, I won’t go home without Yoona. You can go on, Wooyoung-ssi, I will wait for Yoona. Thank you for your offer.” Tiffany bowed politely made Wooyoung grunted a bit then drove away.

Tiffany walked to Jessica and stood in distance awkwardly, she never talked to this girl before. Not because of their families, but this girl was also seemed to not interested at all at her, she never looked at her, so she was so shocked when Jessica asked her to go home together with Krystal. She thought this girl hate her like all the Jung felt for Hwang.

“No, I don’t hate you like my families. I don’t care what is your last name.” Jessica closed her book while Tiffany gulped,”How could you know what I was thi…” Jessica smirked then cut her,”Your face says it all.”

Tiffany made an ‘o’ shape with while nodding understandingly.

“Do you want to wait inside the car? I can turn the air conditioner on.” Jessica pointed her car with her thumb while Tiffany shook her head,”No, it’s fine, I don’t feel hot at all.”

“Well okay, but I will because I feel hot.” Jessica ignored Tiffany then opened her car and went inside made Tiffany got no choice, the school was already almost empty, there was no student at the parking lot, and those chodings didn’t seem to be back soon. So Tiffany went to the backseat of the car made Jessica turned around,”I’m not a driver, sit beside me.” There was something that made Tiffany obey this cold girl, not in a bad way actually.

“Aaahh aircooon~” Jessica whined in satisfy while closing her eyes in front of the air conditioner in her car, made Tiffany giggled, because she thought the older Jung was so cute,”Hihihi.”

“Huh? What’s wrong?” Jessica opened her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter