Confused

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The Jung and The Hwang went to outside and saw each other since their houses was very near to each other.

“Oh wow, I thought an elegant Hwang will be lifted on a royal chair to school, not drive to school.” A sentence from Krystal Jung started the war for today, Jessica held her laughter while Tiffany frowned. Yoona smirked,”Oh look! It’s a Jung! One of the members of Drama club, and Tiffany Unnie, who’s the president of drama club? OH IT’S ME. THE HWANG!” Yoona looked at Krystal made the latter closed and gritted her teeth.

“It’s better than playing with people’s hearts, right Jessica Unnie?” Jessica chuckled then Yoona glared to Krystal while Krystal glared at her too, competitively.

“But I think it’s way better than holding your feeling to your crush, who’s his name again…? I kind of forget…” Tiffany shook her head then pushed Yoona into the car while Krystal already ran into their car, embarrassing. Jessica looked to the other car while Tiffany also looked to her, they were just exchanging looks without saying anything, then both of them started their engines, went to school with their troublesome younger sisters.

When it came to a traffic light, Jessica stopped her car and felt Krystal tugged her shirt, she looked at her car’s side, there was Yoona, who stuck her tongue to their car, especially to Krystal who already stuck her tongue too, childishly. But something caught her attention more, Tiffany’s motherly expression, Tiffany tried to stop Yoona, who was now already moved her hands aimlessly like a silly person to mock Krystal, then a horn sound from behind startled her,”Unnie, what’s wrong? Let’s go! Don’t lose to Tiffany Unnie!” Krystal shook the steer and Jessica drove again,”What is it? Why I felt different today? Or is it because I never looked at her since Yoona Hwang really took all the attentions before?” Jessica thought to herself then shook her head.

-at the university-

Whispers and indistinctive chatters can be heard from the students when Jung and Hwang arrived.

“Omo, Ice Princess and her Sister!!!”

“Back of you Jung’s fans! We’re here for Hwang! KYAAA YOONAAA!!”

Yeah, it was the reality in this fiction, even the fans are also not in a good term with each other.

A boy with a single rose in his hand came to Tiffany and smiled cheerfully,”Morning, Tiffany. Do you remember me?”

“Morning, Wooyoung-ssi. Yes, I do remember you, oh, thank you!” Tiffany smiled then inhaled the scent of the flower.

Krystal and Jessica look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter