The Promise

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

That day was a clear day with sun shone brightly and skies looked so blue. But not in Jung’s family.

“UNNIE! WAKE UP OR I’LL UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO ON TWITTER!!” Krystal Jung shouted to her older sister, but… nothing happened, the sleepyhead still not giving any movement.

Jessica Jung, who was a very popular girl in her university, she was the captain of Soccer team, known as Cool Ice Princess, beside her fashion sense was cool, her attitude towards people was also considered as cold like Ice, but her beautiful figures made her looked like a Princess, that’s why she called Ice Princess.

Her sister, Krystal Jung, was a very beautiful and mature girl. She majored in Art and she was a part of drama club in the university. She known as the younger sister of The Ice Princess, so everyone was not shocked when they saw Krystal acted a little cold, but she wasn’t as cold as her older sister, so people called her Mini Ice Princess. That day, just like the other day, Krystal Jung had to suffer from waking her older sister up.

“I deleted it…zzzz…” Jessica mumbled in her sleep made Krystal shocked,”Huh? How could…?” She scrolled her phone and can’t find her older sister’s photo,”WHAT? HOW DARE YOU USE MY PHONE AND EVEN DELETE ONE OF MY PHOTOS? Mooom, CUCUMBER!!”

Jessica jumped out of the bed,”Wh…What?! Cucumber? No no no, Mom, I’m awake!!!” Then she groggily tried to get up from the bed and smirked to Krystal,”I even looked at your message to your Crush. Who’s his name again? Hero? Pfff.”

Krystal’s face suddenly reddened then she pushed her sister to the bathroom,”Don’t you even dare to do that again and don’t even bring that up in front of mom or Dad. I warn you, Unnie.”

“OOooh I’m so scared… Pfff. Whatever, Soojung.” Jessica walked inside the bathroom then started undressing herself then took a bath.

The two girls went down to the dining table while elbowing each other and cursed to each other.

“Girls, stop it and start eating.” James Jung peeked from his newspaper while Julia Jung, their mom, rubbed his arms to calm his down.

“Tell this brat to stop peeking over my phone.” Krystal glared to sleepy Jessica, but despite being sleepy, Jessica still can smirk then answered her sister,”I will, if you stop messaging…” Krystal stomped onto Jessica’s feet and glared to shut her sister.

“…OUCH!” Jessica glared to Krystal who was pretending to eat peacefully.

“Messaging who?” Julia now interested in her daughters’ bickering.

“Messaging her…” Krystal cut her sister even before she finished the sentence,”…Teacher! I got some problems on math, so I asked my teacher a lot in messenger. Yeah.” Now Krystal looked to Jessica with her puppy eyes. Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter