Can't You See It

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Update for Today! :D

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The soccer team was practicing so hard that afternoon, under the bright sun they ran and warmed up before starting the practice,”Yo Sica!” Taecyeon waved to running Jessica, Jessica just smiled a bit then continuing her running. Sungmin saw that and ran to Taecyeon,”Yah, what’s wrong with our Captain?” Taecyeon shrugged his shoulder,”She was also so quiet during the class, right Hyuk?” Eunhyuk nodded and the three ran back to the side of field when the coach called them.

“Sica, RIGHT SIDE!!” Jessica ran to the right side as she told by the coach,”FOCUS! YAH!” The Coach threw his strategy board to the ground when he saw Jessica let the opponent passed her,”What are you doing?! Our semifinal match is TOMORROW! And what are you doing?!” Jessica mumbled sorry to the Coach while she can see from the corner of her eyes, Wooyoung was laughing with his friends,”I guess you won’t be the captain for tomorrow’s match, give your badge to Wooyoung.” Wooyoung smirked so wide,”But, Coach…” The Coach raised his hand,”No but. Give your captain badge to Wooyoung. I am not giving you the captain position to play like that, you need to introspect and get your acts together. If you don’t play well in the tomorrow’s match, the captain for the rest of the year is Wooyoung.” The Coach picked his bag and walked out of the field,”Well, MY captain badge please.” Wooyoung stretched his hand out while smirking to Jessica,”Here.” Jessica gave the captain badge to Wooyoung and walked away from the cheering Wooyoung and his friends.

“Sica!” Taecyeon, Sungmin and Eunhyuk ran to Jessica, they followed Jessica to the locker room,”Sica…” Jessica smiled weakly,”Sorry guys, I am not a good captain for you guys.” Three of them shook their head,”No, you are the best captain we’ve ever have! Coach was just stressed, you’ll do good tomorrow and the captain badge will be yours again. He was just stressed out and come on, humans do mistakes!” Sungmin nodded while Eunhyuk pulled Jessica’s hand,”Yoohooo our Captain please don’t be sad!” Jessica let out a small smile then ended up laughing so hard with the three,”Thank you guys.” Taecyeon smiled and patted Jessica’s shoulder,”You know you can count on us.” Sungmin patted Jessica’s other shoulder,”But seriously what happen to you?” Before Jessica can answer them, Yoona and Krystal rushed in to the locker room,”Sica Unnie!!” Jessica and the others turned around,”What’s wrong, Yoona?” Jessica was confused with Yoona and Krystal sudden barge in, especially to their intertwined hands, Jessica decided to dig out an explanation from Krystal later.

“Wooyoung is asking Tiffany Unnie out now!” Yoona dragged Jessica out with her other hand while the three pushed her to go out and checked the situation but Jessica stopped her way,”So?” Krystal and Yoona looked at Jessica with confused expression,”Huh? So? So you have to stop them, Sica Unnie.” Yoona told Jessica as it was like the stupidest question in the world, the three guys stopped pushing when Jessica glared at them,”Why should I?” Krystal rolled her eyes,”Because you love her, Unnie. Duh.” Jessica pushed Yoona’s hand slowly,”But love doesn’t always mean that I have to have her as mine.” Yoona was shocked when Jessica pushed her hand and walked pass them with her bag on her shoulder,”Jungie, what’s wrong with your Unnie…?” Krystal shook her head,”Seriously, what happened today??” Yoona asked the trio but the trio just shook their heads hardly,”We also don’t know, she is like that since the practice started, oh even since the classes.” Yoona shook her head,”Something is going on and that thing isn’t a good one.”

“Hey Tiffany, are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter