Epilogue

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Yoona was wandering around the waiting room, she waited patiently as she played with her fingers then suddenly a tap on her shoulder shocked her,”Yoongie!” Krystal came and Yoona hugged her immediately,”I’m scared, Jungie…” Krystal made an ‘aww…’ sound as she rubbed Yoona’s back to calm her lover down,”You will do well, Yoongie…”

Yoona put her chin on Krystal’s shoulder,”But I always mess up on that part, you know it…” Krystal cupped Yoona’s burdened face and looked into her eyes,”And I know it too that you can do it smoothly. Think about your hard practice, and hard work would never betray us, remember that?” Yoona nodded her head weakly,”Yoongie…?” Yoona looked up and saw Krystal on her eyes,”Hmm?” Krystal smiled beautifully and pecked Yoona’s lips,”Smile…” Yoona smiled a bit then Krystal pecked her lips again,”Wider.” Then Yoona’s lips brought into a big grin,”If you want me to smile until I lose my jaw by pecking my lips, I think I can do that.” The hands that Krystal used to cup Yoona’s face now was pinching her cheeks,”You wish, big ert.” Then Yoona laughed, hardly, while being pinched by her girlfriend.

“Yoongie, don’t worry too much okay? I will help you.” Before Yoona can ask what kind of help that Krystal can give, Krystal had left with a flying kiss before the door closed. Yoona touched her lips, it was not like she never kissed by Krystal, but those two kisses felt different, she felt courage, confident and calming feeling from the kiss, and Yoona need those now.

 

-

 

“Now, please welcome our Drama Club!!” The whole hall was almost thought of earthquake when it was actually them who clapped and cheered too hard.

“Tiff, here!” Jessica called Tiffany who was late after her performance with her cheerleading team,”Jessi!” Tiffany ran to her Jessica and pecked her cheek,”What was that?” Jessica asked, confused with the sudden peck, especially when they were at the great hall. Since they got approved by the two sides of their families, now they also dated in public, but that kind of display of affection was new to Jessica.

“A peck for you because you made me missing you.” Tiffany answered shyly made Jessica stifled her laugh,”Yah, you are cheesy.” Tiffany stuck her tongue out,”It’s all because I hang out too much with you.” Jessica raised one of her eyebrows playfully,”Then you don’t want me to hang out with you anymore, dumbdumb?” Tiffany faked a gasp,”Did I say that loud?!” Jessica faked a mad expression and got up from her seat,”Okay then, I’m leaving.” Tiffany was shocked, she didn’t know that Jessica would get mad like that, she immediately sat Jessica down and rubbed her hand as she leaned her head on Jessica’s shoulder,”I was just kidding, Baby… I want to hang out more and more with you, forgive me…?” since Tiffany’s head was on Jessica’s shoulder, she didn’t know that the older girl was closing her eyes, trying so hard to not burst into laugh, the blonde inhaled and exhaled loudly,”Still, I want to leave.” Tiffany hugged Jessica’s waist and didn’t let Jessica go, which made Jessica’s sneaky grin wider,”Why…? Is it because of me?” Tiffany asked carefully.

“Yes, it is because of you.” Jessica put her very best acting skill to say that in a serious tone.

The grip and hug on Jessica’s body got loosen, Tiffany slowly let Jessica go but then Jessica intertwined their fingers together and she leaned in to Tiffany’s ear,”I want to leave to make you miss me more and I will get more pecks, dumbdumb.” Then Jessica chuckled and sat on her seat, leaving Tiffany blushed on her seat, she knew she was tricked again by Jessica, but she didn’t mind it, she didn’t mind to be Jessica’s dumbdumb for the rest of her life. She loved it, actually. Because she was the only dumbdumb in the blonde’s life, what else she can ask? Tiffany leaned her head on Jessica’s shoulder,”Whatever you say, arrogant Jessi.” Then an arm sneaked around Jessica’s waist, they watched Yoona’s performances in that position. Fanboys? Fangirls? Who cared, They only cared about themselves at that moment, nothing more.

“Jessi, where is Krystal?” Asked Tiffany after realizing that  the seat beside Jessica was empty. Jessica didn’t have an opportunity to answer because they curtain was finally revealed her soon to be sister in law, Hwang Yoona.

 

-

 

All the fanboys and fangirls chanted her name, they even got banners on their hands such as,”Marry me!” or “Hwang Yoona Jjang!” And many more banners like that, but something that caught by the pair of her beautiful eyes, an empty spot beside cuddling Jessica and Tiffany.

‘Where is Jungie? Did she know that I will mess up and decided to not watch it…?’ Yoona bit her lips nervously, all the confidence that she gained before was slowly melted as the cue from the stage manager given to her. She smiled to the audiences and made the fans literally,”GOSH! GODDESS! AM I IN HEAVEN NOW?!”

Then she sat on the stool that was prepared by the staff, she picked her guitar that she played with in the night she met Krystal.

That’s What Friends Are For

Verse 1
And I 
Never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you 
 

Yoona sang the verse 1 completely smooth and beautifully, she inhaled and continued singing as her eyes were still looking for Krystal among the immersed audiences in front of her.


And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try to feel the way we do today
And than if you can't remember.....

Yoona started lose hope when she can’t find her other half in the great hall,’Maybe now I’m on my own now. She had taught me, now I’m on my own.’


Chorus
Keep smilin'
Keep shinin'

Knowin' you can always count on me 
for sure
that's what friends are for
 

Yoona can see the audiences were singing along with her, she felt the confidence gained from the hands that waved in front of her together with the music she played.


In good times
And bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Yoona felt her stomach got butterflies as she felt excited by the response of the audiences and of course, because the high note part was coming up, close.
Verse 2
Well you came and open me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you....

Then the whole band stopped as Yoona felt a pair of hands closed her eyes, the audiences gasped as they saw who was that,”Jung?!” An Audience immediately closed his mouth when he felt a dagger glare from Jessica, which immediately got calmed down by Tiffany.

Krystal led Yoona to stand up and left her guitar by the stool, she cued the band to continue as the small curtain on the side of the stage opened, revealed a group of choir from the drama and soccer club members,”I won’t leave you alone, Yoongie.”

Then when the music started, Yoona sang the high note part as high a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter