Unusual Lies

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Telling you that Jessica Unnie bring…” Jessica cut her sister’s sentence,”…THE BOYS OUT! GIRL’S GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT!” Jessica glared to her sister while laughing nervously to her father. Mr. Jung laughed at Jessica’s sudden hyper actions,”Hahaha you guys are fans too?” Then James went on and on about Girls’ Generation,”Do you have their latest signed CD?” Jessica smiled nervously,”Ngg Dad, as much as I want to hear the CD, I have to go to my room for a while.” Mr. Jung smiled and kept talking with bored Krystal while Jessica walked out and ran to her room, she texted Krystal to not talking about Tiffany in only few seconds, her record.

“Tiffany…?” Jessica whispered, even though the door was already closed, she was still afraid if her Dad still can hear it,”Tiffany…?” Jessica walked closer to the bathroom door, she put her ear on the bathroom door, there was no shower sounds or water droplets sounds.

*krek* “Huh? Jessica?” Jessica froze in the air while she was still bending down and perked her ear to eavesdrop the bathroom,”What are you doing…?” Jessica got up and grinned nervously,”Ngg… nothing! I called you twice, why didn’t you answer me?!” Tiffany looked at Jessica in confused,”I didn’t hear it. What’s going on?”

“Okay, to be quick, my father is still don’t know that you’re here and my father cannot know about it, he will go again later tonight for the business trips after dinner, BUT, he can’s spot you here tonight, do you get it?” Tiffany tried to understand but there was a knock from her door,”Jessica?” Jessica who was panic, pushed Tiffany back to the bathroom and closed the door,”Huh? Yeah Dad?” James popped his head from the door,”Dinner time, Baby!” Jessica looked to the bathroom for a second,”Uh Dad, I really want to have dinner together but I don’t feel good today…” Jessica faked a hurt expression made Mr. Jung believed her,”Okay then, I will have someone to deliver the dinner for you, stay in this room, don’t go anywhere and get more rest, okay?” Jessica nodded and Mr. Jung closed the door, Jessica sighed in relief and opened her bathroom door but then Mr. Jung opened the door again,”Jessi…!!” Tiffany whispered loudly to protest when Mr. Jung opened the door,”Anyway Jessica… Huh? Who is that?” Jessica blocked the way from Mr. Jung’s vision,”It’s nothing Dad, that’s how my sneeze sounds… JESSI! Aigoo, I really need to have some rest now, JESSI!” Jessica faked another sneezes made Mr. Jung nodded understandingly,”Okay then, good night Sooyeon.” After bid her good bye Jessica sighed in relief again,”Hhhh…”

Tiffany who was fully dressed now walked to her,”Jessi, am I disturbing you?” Jessica waved her hands,”No, it’s okay. At least we have my Mom on our side.”

Tiffany’s stomach growled,”Ngg…” Jessica laughed at Tiffany’s nervousness,”HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God, I thought there was a thunder or something.” Tiffany slapped Jessica’s shoulder playfully,”Yah! It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter