Invite The Rival

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Jungie, where were you going?” Yoona asked Krystal from behind the laptop screen, they were skype-ing in the middle of a night.

“I was making this!” Krystal showed Yoona a cup of hot chocolate,”What is that?” Yoona narrowed her eyes as she moved her face closer to the laptop screen,”HAHAHA! Yah Yoongie! You are too close to the screen, I can see your nostrils from here!” Krystal put her cup on the table, beside the laptop. Yoona pouted,”Meanie.”

“Mickey.” Yoona rolled her eyes,”That was lame.” Krystal stuck her tongue out,”Lame is the prey of the wolf.” Yoona thought for a while,”YAH! THAT IS LAMB!” Krystal smirked,”Lamb is to lighten things up.” Yoona creased her eyebrows,”Did you mean lamp?” Krystal laughed,”HAHAHA!” Yoona smirked,”Your mouth opened so wide I can see your throat from here.” Krystal gulped her hot chocolate,”Said the Alligator Yoong” Yoona raised her hands in defeat,”Alright, stop teasing me. Where is the project? You said Sica Unnie has finished it.” Krystal raised her hand, motioning Yoona to wait,”Yes Unnie?!” Krystal turned around and found Jessica on her door.

“Tell Yoona to tell Tiffany to reply my message.” Krystal sighed,”What a very important thing to say, Unnie.” Jessica chuckled,”Thank you.”

“Yoongie, tell Tiffany Unnie to reply Jessica Unnie’s message.” Yoona gave a thumb up and disappeared for a while, then she came back,”Tell Sica Unnie that Tiffany Unnie has reply the message, it was Jessica Unnie who didn’t answer her call.” Krystal bit her lip in angry,”Are we going to spend our night like this? Being a messenger…?” Yoona tapped her chin with her fingers,”Lock your room, don’t let Sica Unnie disturb us. HEHEHEHEHE.” Krystal smirked widely then both of them locked their room and chatted happily with Jessica and Tiffany called them from the outside of their rooms.

 

-

“DONE!” Mr. Jung patted Jessica’s shoulder,”Good job, Sooyeon.” Jessica smiled proudly as she reread her proposal for the project that she was doing these days,”Dad, are you sure that it is a good proposal?” Mr. Jung nodded,”I will accept it if I was Michael.” Jessica hugged her Dad,”Thank you, Dad. Your advices help my project so much.” James patted his daughter’s back,”It was nothing, it’s still you who made that proposal. Now, how do you plan to apply it?” Jessica pulled away,”That was what I’m thinking about while doing this proposal. I don’t think Mr. Hwang will be happy to see me…” James his daughter’s hair down and thought for a while,”Sooyeon-ah, I don’t think I can help in that matter…” Jessica smiled,”It’s okay Dad. But actually, how do you feel about Hwang Family?”

James sat on the couch and crossed his legs,”I actually do feel guilty. Even though the mistake isn’t mine, but Hwang family deserve to know the truth, they have to kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter