Win-Win Solution

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica was typing something on her laptop when she felt a presence from behind her,”OMO!” Jessica immediately covered her laptop screen with her hands then closed her laptop,”What are you doing?” Jessica asked to the sneaky Tiffany,”Stalking you!”

“Why did you do that?” Jessica opened her laptop a bit to save and turned it off without letting Tiffany saw the content of it,”Because I am so curious now! What were you doing?!” Tiffany sat on the chair beside Jessica and crossed her arms, she looked into Jessica’s eyes with her intimidating stare which found cute by Jessica,”Hahahaha, cute.” Jessica finally turned her laptop off and pinched Tiffany’s cheek with her thumb and index finger.

“Nnngghh…” Tiffany shook her head to make Jessica let her cheek go but the latter stuck her tongue and pinched her other cheek,”Yah, you didn’t answer my question. What were you doing?! Class will be started in 5 minutes.” Jessica looked at her watch and got panicked,”Omo! I haven’t eaten for lunch!” Jessica started to pack her things up and readied herself to head outside when Tiffany caught her wrist,”Here. I bought you a sandwich, without cucumber of course. It’s tuna, your favorite.” Jessica smiled widely,”Aigoo my beautiful girlfriend is so thoughtful, thank you Baby.” Tiffany hung her head down, this is what she hated from Jessica, no matter how mad she was to her, she can’t help but blush when the older girl called her with sweet nicknames or do the sweet talking.

“Why did you call me that?” Tiffany asked as their sat side by side in the class,”Hmm?” Jessica who was taking down notes looked to her girlfriend,”Why did you call me that?” Jessica creased her eyebrows,”Called you what?” Tiffany played with her ballpoint,”You know… That…” Jessica now put her ballpoint on the paper and turned her head to Tiffany,”What…?” Tiffany pouted,”You know!” Jessica shook her head,”No… I called you what?” Tiffany puffed her cheeks,”Baby!” Ooops, it was a little too loud for a private conversation in the class made the whole class turned to see them including the Professor,”Ngg, sorry Professor Kim…” Jessica covered with her palms when Tiffany hung her head low and Professor Kim kindly let it slide,”Actually, I knew what you meant by ‘that’. It was because I love you, BABY dumbdumb.” Jessica whispered to Tiffany made Tiffany angry and she had to dodge Tiffany’s pinches for the rest of the class.

 

-

 

*PRIIITT*

“GOOOAAALLLLL!” Wooyoung ran around the field, celebrating his first goal in the match, the audiences cheered for him and he smirked to Jessica, Taecyeon, Eunhyuk and Sungmin who were also celebrating for him,”See that, Jung?” Wooyoung left them with a satisfied smirk on his face.

It was the final match of the competition, the match was tight yet because no one of them want to lose the match. They all got tired from the extra running they had to do to attack yet to defend their goal.

“Sica, right here!” Taecyeon waved to Jessica but then Jessica saw Wooyoung’s position was cleaner than Taecyeon’s, Jessica passed the ball,”Wooyoung!” With only a little touch from Wooyoung, the second goal from him was created,”GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL!”

*PRIIIITT*

But, instead of thanking Jessica, he bumped his shoulder to Jessica’s which made Jessica chewed her inner cheek in annoyed, but then Eunhyuk patted her back and she decided to run back to their positions.

*PRIIIITTTT* The first half of the final match was blown by the referee and the whole players went out from the field to take a break.

“Hhh… We lead them by two goals but it doesn’t mean we can go easy on them, guys.” Jessica panted as she briefed the teams, but Wooyoung scoffed and headed outside the soccer club room.

Jessica sighed and decided to have a serious talk with Wooyoung,”Guys, I’m going to go to the toilet, wait here.” The rest of the soccer team nodded then chatted by themselves. Jessica headed out and saw Wooyoung got dragged by the opponent team by force,”What’s going on?! YAH!” Wooyoung shouted as he was dragged away by as Jessica known, the back players of the opponent team. Jessica saw it and decided to call her friends because she knew that she won’t stand a chance to the guys there,”Taec, Min, Hyuk, come here!” Taecyeon, Sungmin and Eunhyuk sensed panic in Jessica’s tone decided to run to Jessica,”What’s wrong?” Jessica hushed Taecyeon and ran to the back of the school,”Who’s that?” Four of them decided to stay hidden and listening to their conversation.

“Hello, last year’s captain.” Wooyoung scoffed,”What do you want, Minho?” Minho smirked,”I want you to let us win.” Wooyoung smirked,”No way.” Minho stepped forward and held Wooyoung’s chin,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter