The First Match

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

*PRIIIIITT*

The referee blew his whistle made the audiences cheered even more. That day was the day of Soshi University Soccer Team’s first match in 2013, all the audiences were excited yet nervous, because since last year, there was no match that their team ever won.

“Sica! Here!” Taecyeon waved his hand and Jessica didn’t lose the opportunity, she passed the ball to Taecyeon and Taecyeon passed it again to Jessica,”Wooyoung!” Jessica passed the ball to Wooyoung and signed him to pass the ball back to her, but Wooyoung was so excited and didn’t want to pass the ball, he tried to trick the opponent but it was too easy to read so the ball was stolen,”AISH!” Sungmin had to run to the back side because the opponents were very fast in attacking their team.

Jessica and Taecyeon also ran to their own goalkeeper and helped their teammates,”Wooyoung, defend!” Jessica shouted to Wooyoung but the latter didn’t even ran to their teammate and when their goalkeeper managed to catch the ball, he called the goalkeeper to give the ball to him,”Here!” Wooyoung shouted to the goalkeeper.

“Hey Krystal!” Yoona came with hotdogs, popcorns and sodas in her hands,”Yoona….. We are watching soccer match…… Not movies…..” Krystal eyed the foods that Yoona brought and even helped her with the foods,”Aish, I will be hungry if I don’t get to eat in 90 minutes of the match plus the break time, hell no, it is too much! Do you want some?” Yoona munched her hotdog and handed Krystal the soda which was taken by Krystal,”I guess you are right, my throat is kinda dry here because of shouting my sister’s name.”

Yoona eyed the field,”Where’s Jessica Unnie?” Krystal pointed to the girl who was waving and panting so hard on the field,”There!” Yoona nodded,”I see, she must be very tired. That blonde guy don’t help much, yuck what kind of soccer player that he didn’t even run?!” Krystal nodded vigorously and gulped her soda,”See?! It isn’t just me, he is so… URRGH! I hate him! He didn’t listen to my sister’s command, not that I am favoriting my sister but come on, the badge that Coach gave to my sister means something, right?” Yoona nodded understandingly then patted Krystal’s head,”Calm down, she will be fine.” Yoona knew that Krystal was just worried about her sister, well who won’t, Jessica was literally running around the field because Wooyoung and his friends kept messing the positions and she felt she have to take the responsibility since she was the captain.

“Sica-ah!” Taecyeon passed the ball and Wooyoung ran from out of nowhere, cut the ball on its way and ran to the goal but when he kicked the ball, the ball was stolen, he was kicking the air and his kissed the ground with a loud thud sound, Taecyeon and Jessica was literally shouted in disappointment,”HAISH!” Jessica shouted in depressed because that was the good opportunity for them to make a goal.

“Taecyeon, that side!” Sungmin shouted to Taecyeon and because of their extra practice, both of them had a good teamwork, Sungmin and Taecyeon dribbled the ball while passing each other to pass the opponents and Taecyeon shot.

*TUNG*

The ball hit the goalposts made the audiences shouted in unison,”OOOUUWW….” But when the ball flew away, Jessica ran and kicked the ball right to the goal.

*PRIIITT*

“GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!” The audiences shouted and cheered while Taecyeon and Sungmin ran to Jessica, they lifted Jessica and ran to the audiences, Jessica saw Krystal and Yoona raised their sodas and cheered like mad girls and when she peeked at cheerleader’s section, they all was cheering but Tiffany can’t stay still even though the moves were done.

After the goal that Jessica made, the match became easier for the Soshi University, their opponents’ mental seemed to be broke down, they can’t even pass each other perfectly like they did before the goal happened, looking at this, the coach changed Jessica so she won’t get too tired but when the Coach called Jessica, Wooyoung whined to the coach,”Coach, change me, I am needed for the next match!” The Coach was shaking his head, he never saw a guy who was that annoying, how could he didn’t see that Jessica is still a girl, she had her limit, but the Coach remembered Jang’s family and he decided to let this slide,”Okay Wooyoung, go in. Eunhyuk, go get them!” The Coach put Eunhyuk in made Jessica, Taecyeon and Sungmin roared in happiness, Jessica didn’t feel her fatigue since four of them really had a good teamwork and made another 3 goals, they all are made a goal, one goal for each of them, the audiences started shouting Eunhyuk’s name, made Wooyoung who was drinking on the bench glared at the four hatefully.

*PRIIIITT*

“WOOOOOO!” | “JESSICA JESSICA TAECYEON TAECYEON! TAECSICA TAECSICA!”

The shouts from the audiences made the soccer team laughed but someone in cheerleading team sulked so hard, she didn’t like how Jessica paired up with Taecyeon.

“UNNIEEE!!!” Krystal was running to the sweating Jessica and hugged her so tight,”UNNIEE!!! YOU’RE SO COOL! OH MY GOD, I am the younger sister of Jessica Jung, KYAAA~” Jessica just laughed to Krystal’s cute shouts and looked up to Yoona,”You came.” Yoona grinned widely,”Of course! I would never miss that great match of yours, Unnie. Really, you are so co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter