Misunderstanding

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

Ah what a peaceful night. After taking a nice hot bath, I decided to get on my laptop before sleeping. I was watching videos on youtube when my sister suddenly barged in to my room then pulled my headphone away from my ears. This brat. Aish.

“Unnie!” Krystal called me.

I paused the video, closed my laptop then turned around,”Huh? What’s up, brat?”

“Do you like Tiffany Unnie?” Krystal eyed me suspiciously, strangely that question hit a hidden spot in my heart but I shook my head calmly,”No, why do you think that way?”

“Fiuuh.. I thought you like her, Unnie. Good to hear that, I don’t wanna be sister with Yoona, especially because they are Hwang.” Krystal sat on my bed then I walked to her,”What’s wrong with Hwang?”

“Come on Unnie, you know our families aren’t in a good term with Hwang. Ah what are we doing now, talking about Hwang like there’s no topic again in this world. Unnie, help me with my math homework! Pleasee?” Krystal blinked her eyes a few times cutely made me rolled my eyes but can’t ignore her younger sister’s request,”Yeah.”

Tiffany’s POV

I knocked at Yoong’s door then went into her room,”Yeah baby, you know I get busy these days. No, of course not, I’m not in a relationship with anyone. What? That Jung? Oh come on, she’s nothing but an enemy, you know I hate her. Yeah, I miss you t…” I snatched her phone then talked to a girl on the line,”Hello, I’m her Unnie and good night.” I shivered when I reminded that kiss sounds that the girl made for Yoona,”Unnie, what are you doing here?”

“So I can talk to you in your room now? Okay then, night.” I turned around just to get a hug from Yoona,”Unnie~” I covered my ears, I hate that aegyo,”Oh stop it!”

“Hihihi” she giggled then released me.

“What’s wrong Unnie?” She patted her bed to sign me to sit beside her.

“I just want to remind you about Krystal. Don’t mock her again, Yoong. She is actually nice. Jungs are actually nice.” It reminded me of my awkward moment earlier today with Jessica, aaah forget about it Tiffany! I scolded myself in my mind.

“Hmm…?” Yoona eyed my suspiciously, well weirdly to be exact.

“What?”

“Why do you suddenly care about Jung sisters…?” Yoona moved her face closer to me with her eyes getting smaller and…weirder.

I taken aback then looked away,”It’s just, well I don’t wanna have enemy, Yoong.”

“But they are our family’s enemy. Biggest one. Only one actually.” Yoona tapped her chin with her index finger while thinking. I sighed in defeat,”Yeah but Yoong…”

*riiing*

Then saved by the call, another girl of Yoong called her, she made a gesture with her hand to wait but I decided to slip away to my own room, I didn't have any reasons more, actually.

*sigh* At least I've already told her to be nicer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter