Different Persons

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Krystal was walking into the drama club’s room when she saw Yoona was kissing a girl, she rolled her eyes,”MMMMMMUUUUAAAAHHH MUAH MUAH mmmmmmmuuuuuaaahh” Krystal hugged herself while making a very loud kissing sounds made Yoona and the girl in front of her stopped what they were doing. Yoona rolled her eyes but deep inside, she felt like cheating, wait, what? Cheating? She blinked her eyes for a few times, obviously confused with her own thought then she pulled away from the girl, even though she didn’t know the reason to do it.

“What are you doing here, Jung?” Yoona used all her strength not to pinch the little Jung’s cheek, because her expression was so cute with that closed eyes and puckered lips.

“Attending the club’s practice, as usual, Miss Kiss Kiss President.” Krystal smirked to Yoona which weirdly didn’t get a reply or revenge as usual.

“Whoa such a brave , what did you say to Yoona just now?!” The girl who kissed by Yoona just a while ago walked to Krystal then pushed Krystal’s left shoulder.

Krystal was pushed a little, she played with like chewed her inner mouth a bit, obviously annoyed, then glared at the girl,”I said that I am attending the club’s practice, miss KISS KISS PRESIDENT. Are you deaf or something?” The girl flinched a bit but she glared at Krystal, she used both of her hands to push Krystal’s shoulder,”Don’t you dare to say that to Prez, !”

Krystal was so angry when the girl said that word,”WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!” Fortunately, Yoona had got between them and stretched her arms to Krystal and the girl,”Stop it stop it!! Hyuna, go out now.”

Hyuna was shocked when Yoona told her to go out,”What? Why? You said you missed me last night. This little should go out instead of me, Yoona!”

Krystal jumped from where she stood to hit or punch or just kill that Hyuna,”YAH!!” Again, luckily Yoona was there, she hugged Krystal so she won’t get any closer to Hyuna, Yoona turned her head to Hyuna,”GO OUT NOW! I WANT TO TALK WITH KRYSTAL!” Yoona’s shouted echoed in the empty drama club room.

Hyuna’s face turned from her normal color to pale since she was shocked with sudden outburst from Yoona, but then turned into a red one, embarrassing, because Yoona literally chose Krystal over her, especially when this was the first time Yoona called Krystal with her first name, not with Jung or names. She ran out.

“You know what, Hwang, I will go out from here, you can continue your kissing scene, sorry for interrupting.” Krystal tried to go away from Yoona’s arms but Yoona held her then gulped when she saw Krystal’s beautiful face from that close. THAT CLOSE. Yoona mentally slapped herself to wake up, she back again with her cold expression.

“No, it’s fine actually. You know sh… Huh? Jung?” Yoona stopped herself from talking about Hyuna when she saw Krystal hung her head low in her arms,”Oh, sorry.” Yoona released Krystal then the latter sat at the chair behind her, she hung her head low, her hair covered most of her face,”Yah Jung! I am talking to you, look at me!” Yoona tapped her toes cockily, still eyeing the girl on the chair.

There was no reply, then suddenly Yoona panicked when she heard sniffs, she looked around, afraid of ghosts or maybe another person but then she realized that those sniffs were from no one but the girl in front of her, Krystal.

Yoona kneeled down on one of her knee,”Hey Jung.” She tried to lift Krystal’s chin but then Krystal yanked her hand away, Krystal tried to get up but Yoona forced her to stay still, she hugged Krystal,”Ssshh…” Yoona didn’t know what happened to Krystal but she can’t manage to see people crying.

Krystal shocked when she felt Yoona hugged her but she was more shocked by herself when she felt the hug nice, she snuggled more, her tears slowly stopped as Yoona her hair softly, all the angers that made her like that gone.

“So, mind to tell me what’s wrong?” Yoona softly said when pulled away a bit to see Krystal with a genuine smile plastered on Yoona's face, made the latter shocked in what Yoona did. "She seemed like a different person." Thought Krystal to herself.

Krystal bit her lips then looked up to Yoona,”Actually, it was kind of a habit that I inherited from my sister…” Krystal shyly answered Yoona.

Yoona creased her eyebrows,”Huh? What do you mean by that?”

“Yes, I will cry when I’m angry…” Krystal hung her head low, she mentally scolded herself for not holding her tears in front of her enemy.

“Wha…PFFFFTTT!” Yoona used both of her hands to cover , then her shoulders shook because of laughing made Krystal looked up then found Yoona’s face became so red.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! I thought you were jealous or something! But that… HAHAHAHAHA!!” Yoona laughed out so loud.

“What?! Why do you laugh?! Wait…. Why did you think that I would be jealous…? Oh, you want me to be jealous…?” Krystal teased by wiggling her eyebrows to Yoona, who was completely stopped laughing.

“Ah? Uh, no, I mean, uh ngg. No, of course why should you be jealous. Uh ngg…” Yoona stuttered then scratched back of her head.

“HAHAHAHAHA I’m just kidding stupid Hwang! HAHAHAHA!” Krystal laughed made Yoona laughed too,”Yah you crybaby Jung! HAHAHAHA!”

Both of them laughed then leaned on each other while laughing uncontrollably then realized their position, both of them awkwardly stood straight.

“Oh mmm, I guess it’s time to call Ms. Sooyoung to start the practice.” Yoona felt her heart will explode at any time soon if she didn’t go away from there, it was new for Yoona, since even when she kissed or made out with many boys and girls, no one ever made her heart like that.

“Oh yeah…” Both of them bowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter