Unknown Hero x Unknown Princess

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Action!”

Taemin kneeled down then held Krystal’s hand,”Oh Princess, will…”

*EHEM* All the people in the drama club stopped what they were doing, Taemin let Krystal’s hand go.

“Yah, who’s that?” Ms. Sooyoung as the act teacher looked around.

“Sorry, Ms. Sooyoung.” Yoona grinned while rubbed , she actually didn’t like what Taemin did to Krystal.

“Oh, Yoona. It’s okay Prez, let’s start it over. Ready… Action!” Ms. Sooyoung made a gesture like in the movie, clapping both of her hands.

“Oh Princess, will you marry me…?” Taemin looked into Krystal’s eyes then got captured in her beauty.

“I w…” Krystal rolled her eyes in annoyed expression when she heard a loud yawning sound.

*OWAAAAHHHHHHOOOHHMMM*

“Oh Sorry, Ms. Sooyoung. I think the scene was just too boring, that’s why I yawned.” Yoona said cutely while rubbing her eyes, all the people in the club gave in because of her cuteness, but not with the little Jung.

“Did you just say that our acting is boring?” Krystal released Taemin’s hand then faced Yoona who was more than happy that Krystal paid attention to her.

“Oh? Did I?” Yoona acted like she was shocked.

“Seriously, Hwang, what do you want actually?” Krystal asked Yoona with her serious face made Yoona fell for her more.

“I want you to be my girlfriend.” Gasped could be heard from the entire room while Yoona smirked, she really believed in herself that Krystal will fall for her, but what happened next was something that Yoona didn’t expect before.

“Sorry, but I already had someone.” Krystal smirked as she said that because of Yoona’s expression change.

“Ehem, kids? I think it’s all for today, you guys can go home.” Ms. Sooyoung was literally felt confused with sudden love confession in her session like that.

Krystal smirked and didn’t break her stare competition with Yoona as she grabbed her bag from the chair then she raised her eyebrows, headed out, but before she can reach the door, Yoona held her wrist,”Yah! You can’t reject me, no one ever reject me!”

“There’s always the first time for everything, Hwang.” Krystal tried to release Yoona’s grip but Yoona didn’t let Krystal go,”Okay, so who’s that person?” Yoona looked into Krystal’s eyes, searching for the truths, she really wanted to know if what Krystal said was true or it was just a made up to make her felt embarrassed.

“Someone better than you.” Krystal answered with a dreamy eyes made Yoona released her grip, she realized that Krystal told the truth,”Excuse me.” Krystal headed out while Yoona felt something different with her heart, rejection, her first time to get a rejection, while everyone around her laid down begging for her attention, her biggest enemy just rejected her like that.

She bit her lips, she needed to talk to her Princess tonight. She needed someone.

-On the parking lot-

“Unnie!” Krystal ran to Jessica then dragged her to the car.

“Yah yah, Soojung-ah!” Jessica who was talking to Taecyeon was shocked when she was dragged by her younger sister.

“Taecyeon Oppa, bye! Come on, sis! I have to go home quickly!” Jessica waved to Taecyeon who was chuckling seeing these two.

Tiffany saw those three then frowned but she frowned more when she saw Yoona walked out to the parking lot with a sour face.

“Yoong? What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked Yoona who was looking at Jung’s car, which drove away from the parking lot.

“Let’s get inside the car first, Unnie.” Tiffany sat inside behind the steer while Yoona buckled up her seatbelt,”So? What’s wrong my lil sister?”

“I asked Krystal to be my girlfriend and she rejected me. She rejected

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter