Smiles.

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Are you sure about that?” Jessica leaned closer to Krystal and the younger Jung whined,”Unnie… I wasn’t play around, I… uh… yeah… I don’t know since when but yeah… I love Hwang Yoona.”

“You what?” Jessica leaned in while pulled her ear closer to Krystal’s mouth.

“Unniieeee…” Krystal whined again.

“Hahahha alright. Okay okay. Well… I don’t know what to say but, didn’t she ever confess once to you? So you have chances, right?” Krystal pouted,”That’s what bothered me the most, I’m afraid that Yoona was just playing around with my feelings. Because I am so sure that she hasn’t know that I’m her Princess, and to confess as easy as that, it makes me worried that she will never ever see me different from her other toys.” Jessica scratched her cheek confusedly,”In my opinion, you have to make sure of your feeling first, what if you like her because of her identity as Hero not as Hwang Yoona?” Krystal thought for a while then nodded,”Okay Unnie. Thank you, I will try to make sure of it first. Thank you Unnie.” Krystal hugged Jessica so tight, she felt so lucky to have Jessica as her sister.

“Alright then, I have to go to Tiffany now, she must be looking for me. Good night, Soojung.” Jessica pecked Krystal’s forehead then Krystal pushed her away,”Yeah yeah night Unnie, don’t be too loud tonight.” Krystal pushed Jessica and slammed the door,”YAH!” Jessica’s shout was blocked by the door,”Aish that kid.”

“Jessi?” Tiffany popped in from out of nowhere made Jessica stepped back and rubbed her chest,”Aish… What are you? Ghost?” Tiffany laughed at Jessica’s shocked face,”Hahaha I was here since two minutes ago, I thought you guys was having some kind of family conversations so I didn’t want to interrupt you two.” Jessica waved her hands,”It wasn’t that important. Let’s go to sleep, I’m sleepy now.” Tiffany smiled cheerfully,”Okay!” She followed Jessica again like a lost puppy into Jessica’s room,”Have you told your home about tonight?” Jessica tidied up her bed so it will fit for them two.

“Yes, I told Yoona and my Mom. They said that they will cover me up in front of Dad.” Tiffany watched Jessica moved her stuffed dolls and other unimportant things from the bed, such as headphone, her mp3 player, books and other plushies,”Okay, good to hear that. Which side do you want to sleep on?” Jessica set the bed into two sides, there was a bolster as the kind of wall between them,”I want to sleep next to the wall, is it okay, Jessi?” Jessica nodded and crawled up to the bed on the side that Tiffany didn’t want.

“Night, Jessi.” Tiffany whispered when both of them already laid down with blanket until their necks,”Hmm.” Jessica just hummed and shifted to get a better position.

The night was so quiet and the unfamiliar environment made Tiffany can’t sleep,”One… two… three… Aish, the sheep are running too fast in my mind…” Tiffany tried to count the sheep but when she gave a thought about it, she can’t focus again.

Tiffany peeked to sleeping Jessica, she put her chin on the bolster between them, unconsciously she raised her index finger and hesitantly traced over Jessica’s jawline slowly, she poked Jessica’s elastic cheeks and giggled a bit when she can see Jessica’s creased eyebrows. She used her back of her left hand to feel the smoothness of Jessica’s cheek, she touched the bridge of Jessica’s nose, she felt… addicted doing those. She can’t stop until she carefully touched the corner of Jessica’s lips and a pair of eyes opened to see her doing that. Their gazes met, a confused gaze met an afraid gaze, Tiffany pulled her hand back and covered herself with the blanket, hoping that Jessica didn’t awake which was impossible.

Jessica blinked her eyes a few times until she realized that the warmness on her face before was real, she turned her head to see Tiffany under the blanket, she put her chin on the bolster where Tiffany put her chin was, she poked the blanket once, no response. She poked again twice, no response, being an impatient person, she pulled the blanket and saw Tiffany who was immediately closed her eyes, she giggled to see how silly Tiffany was,”Hey.”

Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter