One Piece of The Truth Puzzle

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“We’re here.” Jessica looked around and saw no one was awake, Krystal and Yoona were cuddling sweetly while Tiffany held the seatbelt and leaned her head onto the window with slightly opened due to her deep slumber. Jessica sighed,”Guys…” No one even stirred from their deep sleep. Jessica leaned in to get a clearer look of Tiffany, she raised her hand and slowly closed Tiffany’s mouth with her thumb and her index finger. Then Jessica giggled when she saw Tiffany slowly opened again, Jessica studied her lover’s figure, she was illegally beautiful,”Dumbdumb, if loving you is a sin, then I want to be in hell with you.” Without Jessica’s notice, Yoona and Krystal were already stirred and heard the cheesy words but Krystal hushed Yoona to hear more and tried their best not to laugh when Jessica continued,”If loving you is a mistake, then I will repeat it again and again until God make it true.” Jessica brushed Tiffany’s hair with her hand and slowly traced Tiffany’s cheek with the back of her hand,”Lastly, if loving you means that I have to fight for you, I am more than willing to have a war. Because I love you.” Jessica leaned in to kiss Tiffany on her cheek but then Tiffany suddenly turned her head and their lips met,”I love you too, Cheesy Jessi.” Tiffany smiled until her eyes became a pair of crescent then pulled Jessica closer into a hug,”Mmm… I don’t wanna go home, I want to be with you.” Tiffany whined childishly as she inhaled Jessica’s sweet scent,”You have to, Tiff. Your parents must be waiting for you now. And… Ngg… Don’t do that again, I uh… well… it’s embarrassing.” Tiffany released the hug and innocently asked,”What? Do what?” Jessica stuttered due to her nervous when Tiffany stared directly, closely, into her eyes,”You know… That thing, on my lips.” Tiffany leaned closer and lowered her head to get her eyes in the same level as Jessica’s lips,”What’s wrong with your lips? I don’t see anything suspicious here…” Jessica can’t help but pulled away,”S… stop it…”

“Ah! I thought they will kissed at least once again.” Yoona clapped her hands in disappointment made the two oldest girl turned around to see a watching intensely Yoona and a facepalming girl called Jung Krystal,”Are you guys…” Before Jessica could finished her sentence, Yoona already knew that it wasn’t going to be good due to Jessica’s glare boring holes into them,”NO WE’RE NOT! WHATEVER IT IS SICA UNNIE WANT TO SAY, WE ARE NOT DOING THAT! WE ARE NOT PEEKING YOU GUYS! NOuupphhh!” Krystal muffled Yoona’s mouth and dragged her out,”I hate your big mouth!” Yoona walked after Krystal,”But you like my lips right?” Krystal smacked Yoona’s head while blushing,”Y… YAH!!” Yoona rubbed her pain head but smiled when she felt a soft rubs on her head from Krystal,”Sorry…” Yoona smiled then hugged Krystal,”It’s alright, Jungie. See you tomorrow?” Krystal nodded then tugged leaving Yoona on her shirt,”Hmm? What is it, Jungie?” Krystal spread her arms,”Hug me, Yoongie.” Yoona grinned ear to ear,”More than willing, My Princess Jungie.” Then both of them hugging with their sisters watching,”Aaaah! I thought they will kiss at least once, on forehead or cheek ah! Not that I will let her kiss my sister’s lips yet, but Dumbdumb, your sister is so lame.” Tiffany nodded agreeing what Jessica said while the two blushing younger girls ran into their own houses with yells like,”Urrgh Unnie!” Tiffany and Jessica laughed together when they saw the two went inside their house,”Okay then, see you tomorrow, Tiffany.” Jessica turned around and checked the car,”No good night kiss?” Tiffany walked closer to Jessica and asked her,”What good ni…”

“TIFFANY! What are you doing there? Inside the house, NOW! And you Jung, stay away from my daughter! Our business wa…” Then Michelle Hwang appeared and hushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter