Initial : JeTi

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“We are going, Mom!” Jessica and Krystal pecked both of Julia’s cheeks then waved to her while heading out,”Study hard, girls!” Julia shook her head,”I’ve never saw them that happy when going to school.” Julis shrugged her shoulders and got readied to go to her office, she had a meeting in less than two hours.

“Yoongie!” Krystal whispered loudly and waved happily to Yoona,”Jungie!” Yoona was also whispered loudly while grinning so wide, both of them waving to each other secretly because they knew that Mr. Hwang was still at home. Jessica ran to Tiffany and hugged her in less than a second,”Morning, Dumbdumb, catch you later at campus.” Tiffany smiled and nodded while going into her own car and started the engine, when she started drive to their university, she saw Jessica was hugging her car before going into her car, Tiffany shook her head,”Her and her to her car…” Yoona who was already texting Krystal turned her head,”Who?” Tiffany can’t leave her eyes from the rear mirror,”Jessi.” Yoona peeked and looked behind her,”She really loves her car.” Tiffany chuckled,”Yes she is. It’s hers, that’s why.” Yoona nodded agreeing her sister then continued texting Krystal.

“Unnie, are you sure about this plan? It’s kinda risky and we need more helps. Especially about the funding…” Krystal asked her driving older sister, who just glanced a bit before answering,”To be honest, I’m not so sure about my own plan but if we don’t try, we won’t know, right? So I need your help.” Krystal put her hand beside her forehead, she saluted like soldier always does,”At your service, Mam!” Jessica chuckled and ruffled Krystal’s hair with her free hand,”Hahaha thank you, Soojung-ah.” Krystal smiled genuinely,’I am more than willing to help you so I can see you happy with her, Unnie. You deserve to be happy.” Then Krystal texted Yoona.

To : Yoongie

“Yoongie, can’t we postpone our music practice? I need to help Jessica Unnie this afternoon.”

Yoona read the message and replied it right away.

To : Jungie

“It’s alright, I will help too! Count me in, okay?”

Krystal smiled and put her phone back to her pocket because they were already arrived at Soshi University. Jessica took a last glance on her car before locking it and headed to the library.

 

-

 

Jessica opened her bag and took her laptop out, she turned it on and browsed the internet.

“Hmm… Jang… Jang… Ah! Okay, hmm… hmm… Where is Hwang’s? Hmm…” Jessica typed and clicked her laptop like a pro, she even used her glasses, which made her looked hotter than usual. I mean, looked smarter.

“Gosh, regarding to the data Krystal gave, this won’t be good… But what to do, I can’t live without it… AAARGH! Jessica! You have to choose! Okay! I have to stick to the plan… Okay. Hmm… Hmmm…” Jessica rubbed her temple then fixing her glasses position, she was in a big dilemma but she made her own mind then clicked it while sighing,”I just hope that this will help… For now.” With another clicks, Jessica sighed again,”Hhh… We can’t always have what we want, we need to choose and prioritize, and for now, you are my priority, Dumbdumb…” Then Jessica saved the files she need and closed the tab without forgetting to delete her histories in her browser, she stretched and rubbed her tummy,”Uh… What time is it? Why do I feel so hungry… HUH?! Almost 12?! GOSH! I skipped the class! Ah whatever.” Jessica decided to doze off until 13.00 since she felt her eyes sore from staring at the laptop screen for a long time.

 

-

“Where is Jessi…?” Tiffany bit the edge of her ballpoint while looked around the class for the nth time, she was looking for Jessica,”Tiffany!” a loud whisper made Tiffany turned around and found Hara from the seat not far away from her,”Yes?”

“Do you know where Jessica is?” Hara asked Tiffany innocently with her round big eyes,”I… I don’t know. Why?” Hara frowned a bit when Tiffany said that she didn’t know,”It’s nothing, I just worry about her since she never missed classes before.” That moment, Tiffany realized that what Hara said was true, Jessica may not the brightest student in class, but she never missed class even though some times the Professor caught her dozing off in the class, but she never missed them.

Tiffany frowned by her own thought,”Where are you, Jessi…?”

“Okay everyone, see you next week.” The Professor picked up his books then went outside. Tiffany tidied up her table and went outside to the cafeteria, hoping that she will find Jessica there.

“JESSI!” Tiffany ran a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter