I'm Yours

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“JESSSI!!!!” Jessica was almost turned around when she saw Tiffany but unfortunately the girl found her in the corner of her eye,”Jessi!!” Now, Tiffany was in front of Jessica,”Uh? Yeah Dumbdumb?” Jessica faked a smile made Tiffany scoffed,”Yeah? You said yeah? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS ENTIRE WEEK?! I haven’t seen you in class this week! WHERE WERE YOU?!” Jessica put her index finger while bending down a bit, motioning Tiffany to tone down a bit,”Hsshh, let’s talk in the cafeteria.” Jessica held Tiffany’s hand and led them to the nearest table in the cafeteria,”Okay, now explain.” Tiffany sat down in front of Jessica, she crossed her arms and looked seriously to her lover.

“I was in the library.” Jessica stopped there made Tiffany raised one of her eyebrows,”I don’t buy it. Tell me the truth, Jessi. I’m your girlfriend and I have all the rights to know where were you.” Tiffany softened her tone and pulled Jessica’s hand to her own then rubbed it softly made Jessica felt more guilty,”I’m telling the truth, Tiff. I was in the library.” Tiffany released the older girl’s hand,”I thought you trust me enough to be honest with me.” Tiffany got up and ready to go when Jessica ran around the table and held her,”Tiff, I’m being honest here. Look, I have a project with my Dad which I can’t tell you about, BUT…” Jessica held Tiffany tighter when Tiffany looked like want to go again,”But, look, I’m sorry for not attending classes, forgive me?” Tiffany shook her head,”I don’t want you failed this semester, Jessi.” Jessica made Tiffany sat down again before jokingly said,”Oh come on, Tiff. You know I’m a genius.” Tiffany pinched Jessica’s arm,”I’m serious! I don’t let you skip any classes again from now on AND ANSWER MY CALL!” Jessica pouted,”But how about my project with my Dad?” Tiffany rubbed the spot when she pinched Jessica,”You can do it after school…” Jessica blushed with the affection Tiffany gave, she missed this girl so much,”I have soccer practice after school. The final is on the weekend…” Tiffany looked into Jessica’s eyes,”But you need to study, Jessi. And I miss you in classes…” Tiffany shyly admitted that she missed Jessica’s attendance in classes,”Oh, so that’s why you keep telling me to go to classes, Ah I see. I am that miss-able, huh?” Tiffany pinched Jessica again but stopped by Jessica’s hand, the older girl caught the younger girl’s hand and pecked her lips,”I miss you too.” Tiffany shyly hung her head down,”Don’t skip classes anymore, I will help your project with your Dad if you let me.” Jessica thought for a while,”Are you sure you want to help me?” Tiffany lifted her head and smiled brightly,”If you let me!”

Jessica faked a thinking expression,”But you aren’t that smart, not to mention a little slow…” Tiffany yanked Jessica’s hands which were holding her hands,”YAH!” Jessica laughed,”AHAHAHHAHAHA! Okay, alright, you can help me but please never ask me for what I’m doing that, and just do whatever I want, without asking, because it’s a secret. Okay?” Tiffany’s expression got brighter,”Really?! OKAY!” Tiffany was happy because it meant she can spend more time with Jessica.

-

“Unnie, is it gonna be okay?” Yoona asked Tiffany for the nth time,”Oh come on, Yoong. It’s not like the first time you do this!” Yoona played with her fingers while Tiffany kept peeking outside and checking her phone,”Where is she…” Tiffany mumbled as she looked around, the ice cream stall had been renewed and built, now they were there, waiting for Jessica to come as they prepared for the event,”Standing mic?”

“Check!” Yoona pointed to the small stage in the corner of the ice cream café.

“Guitar?” Tiffany read from the list she made before.

“Check!”

“Lipstick?” Yoona tilted her head,”What for?” Tiffany giggled,”Just in case she wanted to kiss you after that.” Yoona pushed her sister while blushing then…

*kling kling* The bell on the front door was moving in sync with the door opened,”Unnie, I told you I’m not in the mood for ice cream!” Krystal’s voice was heard from the front door made Yoona’s hand wet from sweats,”UNNIEEEEE!!!” Yoona whispered in nervous while Tiffany peeking to the inside the café,”Are you ready?”

Yoona shook her head,”Unnie, let’s cancel this! I CAN’T DO THISSS…..” Yoona was almost running away when Tiffany held her collar from her behind,”No, you are doing this! Now, use your mask and go!”

“Soojung-ah, ssh, you are eating the ice cream, you like it or not!” Jessica glared made Krystal pouted and texted Yoona.

‘bug bug bug bug bug’ Yoona held her phone which was ringing loudly made Tiffany shocked and coughed loudly to divert the sound,”Huh? I think I heard Yoona’s ringtone but then an ahjumma coughed so loud…”

Jessica who know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter