New Friend

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Michael Hwang was sitting on their living room’s couch while checking some of his business partners’ files, including Jang’s.

“We’re home!” Yoona walked inside hand in hand with Tiffany, Tiffany hung her head low since her eyes were kinda red from crying earlier.

“Oh, Fany, come here.” Michael Hwang motioned her oldest daughter to sit with him. Tiffany put her bag on the couch and sat next to her father,”Yes, Daddy?”

“How’s school?” Michael her daughter’s hair down,”Fine…”

“Any cool guys catch your attention?” Tiffany shook her head as her mind flew to Jessica.

“How about Jang Wooyoung? I heard he is your University Soccer Captain?” Tiffany who was reading her Father’s files looked up with a raised eyebrow,”Huh? Who tells you that?” Mr. Hwang pointed to his file and it was written there that Wooyoung was looked like a perfect prince in the fairy tale, Tiffany shook her head,”No Dad, it’s all wrong, our team didn’t even participate in KPop cup last year because we were late in applying our team, how could he write that he won the competition? And Jessica is this year soccer captain.” Tiffany mumbled the last part carefully.

“Jessica? Jung? Jung Jessica? Jung’s oldest daughter? Jung that…that Jung? Jung who lives in front of our house? Jung?!” Tiffany nodded as she agreeing all her father said.

“Aish, you shouldn’t be too close to her, who knows if she wanted to hurt you. Stay close to Wooyoung, he looks nice, gentle, kind and polite in this photo.” Mr. Hwang opened Wooyoung’s file,”He’s also handsome, right? You look good with him.” Mr. Hwang raised the photo and put it beside Tiffany’s flat face,”I don’t like him, Dad. He’s so cocky.”

“Well who won’t, he’s the soccer captain, of course he will be a little proud.” Tiffany mentally added,”Jessica isn’t.”

“But still, Dad. You know I don’t like liar, he obviously lie on there.” Tiffany pointed to the file, tried to make her Dad believed that Wooyoung wasn’t as good as he thought.

“He must be forget about it, well he has many achievements, we can let this one slide, right? And Tiffany, you have to get closer to him. Our business isn’t quite good these days, so that’s why I agreed to Jang’s proposal. And he is rich, richer than us, he might give you expensive things, right?” Tiffany looked at her Dad disbelievingly,”Dad, how could you tell me to get closer with someone I even don’t like? And expensive things?! Dad, is that how you see your daughter? I am satisfied with everything I had in this family. Gosh, it's just... just forget it, Dad.” Tiffany stood up and walked away before she accidentally told her father rude words.

“Where are you going, Tiffany? Yah, Stephanie!” Mr. Hwang called her oldest daughter with her real name, signing that he was serious and mad at that time.

*brak*

Hwang’s house front door was slammed by Tiffany who was running out, crying. Since she cried earlier, it became easier for her to cry again.

Jessica who was taking her umbrella from her car saw Tiffany walked away, but since she thought that it wasn’t her business, after she locked her car she walked to her house while shrugging to herself, she put the umbrella near the pot and went inside her house.

“Unnie, I will be in my room, call me when it’s time to dinner, okay?!” Krystal shouted from the stairs to Jessica,”Oh, lovely chatting again, Soojung-ah?” Jessica sister and got a fur slipper thrown to her,”YAH!” Krystal’s giggle can be heard right before her room’s door closed.

“Aish this brat!” but being a good older sister, she picked the slipper and headed upstairs, she put the slipper in front of Krystal’s room and right when she turned around, she saw that the big window in front of Krystal’s room had water droplets,”Oh? Raining? Luckily I had taken my umbrella from the car.” Jessica hummed then headed downstairs, but suddenly, figure of crying Tiffany ran in her mind,”She didn’t bring anything with her just now right? Ah hmm… Should I? Hmm… Aish!” Jessica took her coat and extra sweater then headed outside, she only found one umbrella but the rain was getting heavier, she took it and ran outside.

“Where is that little going? Hmm… That way, store? Park? Ah it must be park.” Jessica ran faster and wiped her wet face because the rain was a little windy,”Whe…Ah there she is.” Jessica walked and control her breath,”Why fate is cruel to me? Why should I fall for someone that I even shouldn’t talk to? Why?” Jessica stopped her walk and thought,”*DHEG* What is it? What is the pang that I felt when I heard that she already had someone that she like…?” Jessica bit her lip and decided not to eavesdropped more, she put the umbrella above Tiffany’s head.

Tiffany who was crying on the bench felt a warm presence behind her and the rain stopped dropping to her head, she blinked her eyes a few times and saw a shadow from behind her,”WHOA!” Tiffany stood up while turning around and screamed in shock when she saw a figure behind her, she thought it was someone bad, but deep inside she was so happy that it was Jessica, but remembering her word, her face dropped again.

“Waa! Aish, you shocked me.” Jessica halfly closed her eyes and rubbed her chest.

“No, you shocked me! Why don’t you tap me or call me so I won’t shock because rain stopped only on my spot?” Deep inside Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter