Julia + Jung Sisters vs James

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Julia Jung waited for Jessica in their kitchen, she took a glass of water and drank it due to her shocking daughter’s act. She sighed loudly and saw Jessica walked into the kitchen.

“Sooyeon, mind to explain? What is that?” Julia looked at her oldest daughter with a stern face made Jessica felt guilty, she seldom seeing her mother to be so stern like that, well, Julia is truly a caring mother and so close to Jung sisters.

“Ngg… Tiffany is having a fight with her father, so… that’s why… I am taking her to our house…” Jessica bit her lip in nervous and hung her head low.

“Baby, you should know that Tiffany is a Hwang, right?” Julia walked closer to Jessica and lifted Jessica’s face by cupping her face.

“But Mom… she is in a problem and you always tell me to help a friend in need, right?”

“So, she is your friend now?”

*DHEG* Jessica’s heart stopped a beat for a while,’Gosh, what should I say…’

“Ngg… Yeah, she is… We’re just being friends for…10 minutes.” Jessica peeked her wristwatch made her mother shook her head,”And you take your 10 minutes ago friend to this house?”

“But Mom… Actually, it was the official friend request, but me and her were already being friendly towards each other since this year started.”Julia sighed loudly and thought for a while. Jessica tugged her mother’s hands,”Let her stay here tonight, please…?”

“Sooyeon-ah, you know that I am totally fine with Hwang actually, but your Father won’t so happy with this…” Julia Jessica’s hair and fixed her bang.

“Pretty pretty please…?” Jessica clasped her hands together like praying and begged her mom with a cute smile of hers.

“Jung Sooyeon, don’t do that…” Julia can’t help but felt softened because of that.

“Omma will talk to Appa so Appa will give in, right? Sooyeon knows that Omma will always take side with Sooyeon.” Jessica smiled cutely and nods to her Mom.

“Aish, let me ask when will your Father go home first, get Tiffany into your room and don’t tell Krystal about this! And I will deliver your dinner to your room, just tell your Father that you aren’t feeling fine, okay?” Jessica jumped in happiness,”YEAAAY! OMMA JJANG! Mom, thank you!” Jessica hugged her mom and her mom just can smiled,”Yeah yeah you sly fox.”

“Yeah yeah Sly Fox’s Mom.” Jessica ran before Jessica could pinch her,”HAHAHA Omma thank you!” Julia just shook her head and headed to their home phone.

“Yo Tiffa… Krystal?” Jessica thought to herself,’Oh crap, Krystal saw her… Mom, it will be harder…’

“Oh Unnie? You’re the one who bring Tiffany Unnie here?” Krystal looked so calm and happy made Jessica felt confused,”Yes. And Krystal, do you eat something wrong? You look…weird.” Krystal whined,”No I’m not. What are you doing here? We’re in a girl talk.” Tiffany just giggled with Krystal after that.

“Huh? I’m also a girl! What are you guys talking about?” Jessica sat beside Krystal on the couch and eyed those two,”You.” Jessica taken aback and tilted her head to her side,”Huh? Me? Yah, you brat, you talk bad behind me, huh?” Jessica pushed Krystal’s shoulder lightly made Krystal smirked to her,”We even shared photos… You know Unnie, the one you deleted… I still have one in my laptop…” Krystal wiggled her eyebrows and ran to her room made Jessica got her jaw dropped,”WHAAATT???????!! YOU ARE DIE JUNG SOOJUNG!”

“Hihihihihi…” A voice made Jessica turned her head and blushed,”Do… oh, ngg… Did she…”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Jessica sighed in relief,”Fiuhh… Okay then, let’s go to my room, we have to change.” Jessica got up and pointed to upstairs,”Follow me.” Again, Tiffany followed Jessica like a lost puppy,”Are you and Krystal doing fine? Like, together? I mean, not together like together, I mean, okay with each other?” Tiffany smiled and nodded,”Ung! She is so nice to me, she asked me about Yoona’s messenger, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter