I'm Sorry

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica ran and looked around, the school was already empty because most of the students went back home after the match over, Jessica saw Hara was walking in the hallway still in her cheerleader outfit,”Hara!” Jessica ran as fast as she could to reach Hara,”Yes? Jessica? What’s wrong?” by reflex, Hara picked tissues from her pocket to wipe Jessica’s sweats, Jessica was running all the way to find Tiffany,”Did you see Tiffany? I am looking for her.” Hara was a bit hurt when Jessica came to her just to look for Tiffany, but then she saw Tiffany was looking at them from behind Jessica, Hara decided to be sportive and smiled,”There!” Hara pointed to Tiffany and waved to Tiffany made Jessica turned around,”Tiffany!” Tiffany turned around and walked quickly leaving Jessica as fast as she could,”Tiffany!” Jessica ran to reach Tiffany but the latter was now running to go away from her,”Yah! Tiffany!” Tiffany didn’t stop, she ran and decided to leave the University from the backdoor but unfortunately, or fortunately, the door was closed since there was no activities again in the University, Tiffany stopped and turned around to see tired Jessica,”Tif… *hosh* fany…” Tiffany who held her tears decided to ignore her and walked pass her,”Dumbdumb…” Jessica whispered quietly while holding Tiffany’s wrist, the way Jessica called her made Tiffany weakened and stopped,”Please… listen to me…” Tiffany looked into Jessica’s eyes, she saw that the older girl was also holding her tears. Hurt was the first thing she felt when she saw Jessica like that, so Tiffany decided to stay still.

Jessica held Tiffany’s hand firmly, she rubbed her hand longingly,”I’m sorry…” Tiffany can’t help but cry when she heard the apology that she wanted to hear,”I’m sorry Dumbdumb. I’m sorry for being a dumb these days… I’m sorry for thinking of letting you go…” Tiffany released her hand, she pushed Jessica’s hand slowly made Jessica’s heart sunk right away, she felt like her world went down when Tiffany pushed her hand away but then she felt a warm feeling on her torso, Tiffany hugged her,”Sssh…” Shiver and electrical feelings running in her vein, Jessica moved her stiff hands to hug Tiffany back, then soon after that, both of them are hugging each other tightly like never wanted to let the other go,”I miss you…” Jessica whispered quietly but enough for Tiffany to hear but she didn’t know what to answer,”Tiffany, as much as I want to hug you more, I have to tell you something.” Jessica pulled away from the hug and held the younger girl’s hand and led her to the nearest bench in front of the empty classes,”I don’t know where to start actually…” Jessica fiddled with her fingers when she saw Tiffany’s expression was blank,”Are you still mad at me?” Tiffany decided to be honest then she nodded,”Of course.” Jessica frowned,”Sorry…”

“It’s okay, but please tell me, what did I do wrong?” Jessica scratched her not itchy head,”Okay, yesterday Wooyoung told me to stay away from you because he will marry you, even though I did say to him that I won’t let it happen because I love you, I can’t let you suffer more from being with me.” Tiffany looked into Jessica’s eyes and she saw that the girl was being honest,”And then?” Jessica bit her lips nervously, Tiffany was so scary at the moment being all silent and not bubbly as she used to,”And then I decided to stay away from you because I thought it will be better than being together without any clear future and hurting more when we fall for each other deeper in the future. Then...Remembering our families, I don’t think our fathers will accept us." A moment of silence filled the atmosphere between them, Jessica continued while looking into Tiffany's eyes,"But then I realized that Wooyoung can’t make you happy, if there is one thing I want in this world is your happiness, with or without me.” Tiffany cried happily,”Don’t cry Tiffany… Don’t cry… I’m sorry…” Jessica caressed Tiffany’s cheek with her hand which Tiffany leaned on unconsciously,”I don’t know what to say, Jessi…ca. I am hurting now.” Jessica felt a pang in her heart,”I’m sorry…” Jessica wiped Tiffany’s tears,”I’m sorry too…” Tiffany held Jessica’s hand and put their hands together on her lap.

Then both of them were enjoyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter