Cartons and A Marker

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Tiffany? Where were you?” Michael’s voice interrupted Tiffany’s thought about Jessica, she turned around and found her father with… smirking Wooyoung beside him,”I was from University, of course, what else?” Michael scoffed,”But why Wooyoung can reach here before you?” Tiffany shrugged her shoulders,”I don’t know. He’s here, ask him.” Michael glared at Tiffany but it didn’t scare Tiffany at all, especially when she already got sick of Wooyoung’s double faces,”I’m going to my room.” Michael called Tiffany before she can reach the stairs,”Get ready because Jang family invited us for a family dinner. You are in, no buts.” Tiffany weakly nodded then headed to her room,”UUURGGH!” Yoona who was in her room peeked and headed to her sister room,”Unnie…”

“WHAT?!” Tiffany asked angrily,”Omo, sorry Yoong, I was so angry… What’s wrong?” Yoona somewhat afraid walked closer to her sister,”Unnie, are you okay? I know you don’t want to go with Jang family. I will accompany you.” Yoona smiled to Tiffany made Tiffany hugged her,”Aigoo My Yoongie is so kind!” Then Yoona smiled proudly,”But you have to help me with one thing.” Tiffany’s expression back into a flat one,”I should’ve know it. What kind of sister are you?! Do something for your sister with intention?!” Yoona laughed,”HAHAHA! Oh, so you want to be alone in the dinner, listening to their boring business talks? Then okay.” Yoona left Tiffany but before she can reach the door,”Okay, my Yoongie. So, what do you want IN RETURN?” Tiffany emphasized the words made Yoona laughed again widely,”I want you to help me distract Jessica Unnie, I want to confess to Krystal and make her my girlfriend.” Tiffany scoffed,”Oh come on Yoong, it’s not like you haven’t confess before, you confess as often as you eat.” Yoona whined,”But Unnie, Krystal is different! She is… Unngg… Special!!” Tiffany looked into Yoona’s eyes, and she saw sincerity there,”Alright then. When will you do that?” Yoona fiddled with her fingers,”I don’t knoooowww… I feel so nervous around her!! I… I… uh… After the tournament of course, I know she is also stressed with Jessica Unnie’s team condition, so I won’t burden her more with my confession… I don’t knoooww!!” Tiffany laughed, this is the first time she saw Yoona was nervous with confessing thing,”You know what, we will talk about this later, but now, you have to get ready for the dinner. I will too, so, shoo shoo!” Tiffany shooed Yoona away but before Tiffany closed the door, Yoona intertwined their pinkies,”You promised.” Tiffany smiled then nodded to her younger sister.

 

-

 

Tiffany walked downstairs with Yoona then met Jang family,”Hello, Mr. Jang and Mrs. Jang, it is nice to meet you.” Mr. Jang and Mrs. Jang just glanced at her then nodded a bit made Yoona gritted her teeth secretly,”Tiffany and Yoona, you guys shouldn’t take that much time. Mr. Jang and Mrs. Jang, let’s go to the dinner.” Mr. Hwang smiled to the Jang family and led them to the front door, leaving Tiffany and Yoona behind them,”Yuck, they are so cocky and conceited, now I know where that blonde boy got that attitude.” Tiffany just smiled then calmed her younger sister down while texted someone,”Who are you texting, Unnie?” Tiffany smiled then showed her phone screen,’Arrogant Jessi’ made Yoona raised one of her eyebrows playfully,”Ah, as expected.” Tiffany slapped Yoona’s shoulder playfully while laughing before hushing themselves when entering the car.

“Fany, you have to be polite to them.” Mr. Hwang said while driving their car,”I was polite, it was them who didn’t reply my greeting.” Mr. Hwang scoffed when he heard Tiffany’s answer,”She was, Dad.” Yoona added to help her sister,”I didn’t ask you, Yoona. Fany, you know that we need them in this project.” Tiffany just nodded,”Yeah. I know it.” Mr. Hwang smiled to them then talked to Mrs. Hwang who didn’t talk at all, she was just listening to her husband in the car.

To : Arrogant Jessi

“Jessi, are you busy now? What are you doing? Am I disturbing you? I’m on the way to the family dinner with Jang family : (“

Jessica who was planning a strategy for the next match on her tab widened her eyes when she saw the text message,”WHAT? What is it? Proposal? Are they going to marry soon? AAA~” Jessica became panic by her own thinking.

To : DumbDumb

“Hey Dumbdumb! I’m sketching a strategy for the next match now, no you aren’t. Anyway, can I ask you something? What are you gonna do there? Are you guys gonna marry soon…? Don’t be sad, smileee :D”

Tiffany was left in her car because Yoona was texting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter