Progress

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Yoona sat beside her older sister and told her the entire conversation between her and Krystal,”So, what do you think?” Tiffany smirked evilly,”You seem happy with that fact…” Yoona looked away from her sister’s gaze and waved her hands,”It… It’s… It isn’t like that!” But the blood which rushed on her cheeks said the opposites made Tiffany smirked even more,”Really? But it seems to be like that. If you don’t like Krystal then okay, I’ll tell Jessi.” Tiffany faked a call with her phone but Yoona stopped her,”Ah ah! No! Unnie~ It’s not like that, it’s just… OKAY I LIKE IT! I LIKE THE FACT THAT PRINCESS IS KRYSTAL, SATISFIED?” Yoona’s face was as red as tomato made Tiffany laughed so hard,”Now you admit it!! HAHAHAHHAA!” Yoona pouted and covered Tiffany’s hand with a pillow,”SSSHHT!”

“HAHGHG…” Tiffany’s laugh was covered by the pillow.

“Unnie, what do you think I should do? I just signed out when I knew it was her, I was so shocked… Well how can I not be shocked, I was so confused when I happen to realize that I was in love with two persons at the same time and then BOOM, that person tell me that they are the same person, I WAS SO SHOCKED! What to do now…” Tiffany smiled and patted Yoona’s head,”It’s okay, you just need to apologize to her, just say that your connection was error or something and be more friendly to her, she’s your PRINCESS after all.” Tiffany winked and got another pillow thrown to her face,”YAH!” Yoona laughed and ran to the door,”Okay I’ll make her mine. It’s settled then. BYE DUMB UNNIE!” Yoona closed the door,”Aish that kid.” Tiffany was tidying up her bed when Yoona barged in again and pecked her cheek,”Thank you, Unnie. Good night, I love you!” Then Yoona ran again to her room happily. Tiffany smiled at her younger sister’s antic and decided to sleep.

One week after that night was the day when Yoona and Krystal got so much closer, those two little lovebirds’ relationship were even grew much more than Tiffany and Jessica’s. The two oldest were so busy those days with the tournament, they barely talked to each other and just sent text messages which weren’t replied quickly due to their businesses.

Krystal and Yoona were sat in the cafeteria and played with Yoona’s laptop, both of them plugged two joysticks so they can play together,”Yoona!!!!” Krystal hysterically yelled when Yoona almost killed her character.

“What?” Yoona ignored her and kept pressing the buttons to kill Krystal’s character,”I thought you are my Hero…” Krystal peeked a softened Yoona, Yoona stopped pressed her buttons,”But…”

*beep beep*

Yoona was shocked when she saw the HP of her character and,”YEAAAH!” Krystal threw the joystick in the air and caught it skillfully,”I win! You are paying.” Krystal ran and ordered for their lunch and when the foods arrived,”How much?” Krystal asked the girl who serviced them,”$15.” Yoona opened her wallet, she paid for it and munched the fries slowly,”Who said that you can eat this? This is mine.” Krystal yanked Yoona’s hand away made Yoona’s brain worked even more, she stole the tray and blocked Krystal from eating,”YAH!” then both of them tried so hard to eat without the other until both of them tired from laughing,”Krystal, I’ll buy you the other one, please give me this one, I’m so hungry…” Yoona held one side of the hotdog while Krystal held the other side,”No, this is mine!” Krystal tried to yank Yoona’s hand while Yoona tried to yank Krystal’s hand away from the hotdog. At last, Yoona bit one side of the hotdog and smirked because she knew Krystal will give up.

Kryst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter