Business Partner

Rivalry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Michael Hwang and Michelle Hwang were in their office when James Jung barged in,”Hwang, what is it? Why do you cancel our plan in these very last minutes?! I know that our families aren’t in a good term, but can you put that aside?! I’ve been preparing for this project since two months ago!”

“Well hello there, Jung. First, you need to learn how to knock. Second, Mr. Jang will give me more profit for this project. Third, don’t you even bring that families matter, it was all because of your Dad, Jung!” Mr. Hwang tidied up his necktie while Mrs. Hwang just eyed both men in front of her.

“Jang, huh? I told you this as a classmate and business partner since years ago, you shouldn’t believe in Jang. You know that, Hwang. Come on, put this stupid families matter aside.”

“HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS MATTER STUPID! IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR DAD! Get out of here or I will call the securities. I don’t want to start any war again, Jung.”

“HUH?! LOOK AT YOUR MOM BEFORE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT MY PARENTS!” Mr. Jung glared at Mr. Hwang who was also glared at him, fiercely.

“SHUT UP! Securities!” Some guys in black came into the room made James Jung raised his hands in defeat.

“Okay okay! But I’ve told you, Hwang. Jang isn’t as nice as the proposal told you. I’ve warned you.” Mr. Jung yanked the securities’ hands away then went out.

“Baby, what should I do?” Mrs. Hwang rubbed her husband’s arms,”It’s alright, it will be fine, but you shouldn’t act that way to James. You guys used to be best friend, right?” Mr. Hwang nodded,”Not after that Papa Jung made things between us gone bad…”

“What if we break that rules, Michael? I feel so tired to act so cool in front of Julia, I missed our high school days, when four of us were still laughing together.” Mr. Hwang hugged Mrs. Hwang from behind,”I don’t think so, Michelle. You know how elders are so respected in both of Hwang and Jung. Just let it be.” Mrs. Hwang nodded weakly in her husband’s arms.

“Let’s just hope this project will run smoothly with Jang families.” Prayed Mr. Hwang quietly.

On the next day,

 -In Hwang’s Mansion­-

Yoona was walking around her laptop, peeking over and over, literally waiting for her Princess, but there was no sign from the certain Princess.

“Yoong, what are you doing?” Tiffany stopped her way when she saw Yoona walking around in her room.

“Nothing…” Yoona closed her laptop and turned around to face her older sister.

“Hmm… Okay then, go get your breakfast and let’s go!” Tiffany smiled cheerfully made Yoona asking in her mind,”What is it? Why does Unnie want to study so badly?” But Yoona still made her way to the dining table and ate like usual.

“Tiffany, Yoona, do you guys knows about Jang Wooyoung?” Mr. Hwang folded his newspaper and asked to Tiffany, who suddenly spilled her milk, and Yoona, who was already giggling and helped her older sister wiped the milk from her clothes.

“Tiffany Unnie knows him!” Yoona received a death glare from Tiffany.

“Do you know him, Tiffany?” Mr. Hwang put the newspaper on the table while eyeing Tiffany.

“Yeah, kind of Dad. He is… uh… my classmate in several classes.” Tiffany ate slowly remembering Wooyoung’s annoying faces and decided to put the bread back on the plate. She lost her appetite.

“So, what do you think about his family?” Mr. Hwang sipped his morning coffee.

“What? It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter