Attachments

Secret Angel

 

Basically after that first night with Sooyoung and Changmin in the office, we have gotten closer. Changmin went to the office very often to check if Sooyoung was there. He and Sooyoung would talk a little but then Sooyoung would have to excuse her because of some stuff she’d have to do.

Yoona called sometimes and we’d chat for more than an hour. I missed her. But I think that the feeling of miss is for a friend only.

Speaking of friends, her friends didn’t really take the news that good. When they found out, Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon went barging in our house and to my room, while I was half- trying to take e shower!

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!” Jessica shouted, her blonde hair almost standing up to its strand’s end. They were mad alright.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Yuri seconded.

“What’s the meaning of what?” I said trying to cover myself up, panicking at that.

“Kyuhyun-sshi…” Hyoyeon said calmly and sat on my side table. “What in the world happened between you and Yoona?” she continued in a matured manner. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US ABOUT YOU’RE BREAK UP? Did you even think this through?”

 And there goes the monster.

She continued. “You two were the perfect couple! Why in the world would you two mutually decide to break up? What is wrong with you people?” she then inhaled another relaxing round of air and gave out a sheepish smile.

And then the explaining came next. I had to go through it detail by detail so that they won’t have any idea of killing me if I’d miss out a single line. I just had to do it. Half- at that.

After two hours of questions and verifications, they were finally satisfied. And so they left me dumbfounded in my room. Half-.

 

 

Sooyoung wrote amazing articles and was immediately promoted to senior writer since almost everyone liked her articles. The editor-in-chief in particular was very fond of her.

“Congratulations Sooyoung-sshi.” Said Kim Junsu, the editor.

“Thank you sunbae-nim.”

“Really, you don’t have to be so formal. Calling me just by ‘sunbae’ is okay.”

 

Often times, Changmin would invite Sooyoung to lunches with us and she would be so grateful to come. She’d brought her viola once and Changmin convinced her to play in front of us.

“I didn’t know you played the viola.” exclaimed Changmin who was nibbling dried seaweeds.

“Yes, I do. I play during the Sunday services at our chapel.” Sooyoung smiled.

“Can you play for us? I’m Kyuhyun would love to hear it too.”

“Actually I heard her play already.” I chuckled.

“Oh come on. Please Sooyoung play for us?” See that? Changmin doesn’t even use honorifics anymore. They are ‘that’ close.

And eventually Sooyoung stood up with her viola and began to play. Her music was just so calming and nice and wonderful. Changmin didn’t pay attention to the music because he was busy staring at Sooyoung while playing.

I remembered my first encounter with Sooyoung. She was at the chapel wearing a white dress. She looked so cute and contented and so happy while playing it during the service. And at the park as well, she played the viola. She had this very contented smile which makes your heart go heat up.

Looks to me that Changmin has finally found his match…

I noticed one thing though; Sooyoung doesn’t really like to talk to me especially when we’re alone at the office. She would just sit there and talk whenever it is necessary. I mean, its really none of my concern but the fact that we’re batch mates, club mates and friends – okay maybe not – bothers me… a lot… What is that? And when Changmin comes around her mood just lightens up and I don’t know why the heck.

It’s troublesome. Really.

 

Christmas. A wonderful time for love and giving. Only a few hours left. The only season that everyone bothers to show their love. I miss my family together during Christmas. It’s just so lonely. But its okay, I have a family of my own in my church. They love me as much as I do.

And hey, they permitted me to play in the park during Christmas Eve as well, it might be fun.

Secret Angel

 

Well, she’s definitely something. After Yoona and I broke up, I think I haven’t really placed my full focus with Secret Angel. That is until today. When I decided to read it Sooyoung was standing behind me as if interested to read it as well. Of course, I didn’t let her see it; it’s kind of my private stuff. Even though I don’t own the thing.

But you know how the saying goes, “Finders keepers, losers, weepers.”

I said after Sooyoung asked me whether I was still planning on returning the notebook.

“I really think you should return it to the owner.” She recommended again.

“If I could, I would’ve returned this when I saw her so-called information paper at the cover.” I said, a little bit pissed because of her being a little too pushy.

Sooyoung stood up and walked to her locker. “Wait… She?” she opened her locker and got a notebook out and placed it in her bag. “How do you know that it’s a she?”

“Because she wrote it in her information paper.” With that being said – in a very obvious tone – she finally ended our conversation.

“Sorry about me asking.” She murmured. “I’ll be leaving first.”

 

“So, how’s your look for that secret angel?” Yoona’s voiced seemed tired hearing it through the phone. And she happened to know about the journal.

Changmin.

“Changmin told you didn’t he?” I chuckled.

Yoona laughed. “That doesn’t really matter, does it?”

“I guess.” I replied.

“So tell me more about this Secret Angel.”

 

“What? Secret Angel has a crush on Changmin?” Yoona couldn’t stop giggling after the whole story. “He didn’t tell me that part. Why is that?”

“I didn’t tell him.” I said simply.

Yoona silenced. “Oh. Okay.”

“I see… You were so ahead of me weren’t you?”

I can hear her sniffing.

“I never really thought of it that way.” I’m such a stupid jerk aren’t I?

“I know.”

“Sorry.” I was about to hang up when she spoke up, cutting me mid-sentence.

“Kyuhyun. I loved you. And I still do, but only as a friend. I met someone today and he’s really nice. His name is Micky. He’s still a Korean…” she continued. “I hope you’ll tell me about love interests as well. I’ll be waiting.”

“Thank you Yoona.”


The next day, I read the journal again.

                I saw him today again. He smiled as well. I think, I’m really in love with Shim Changmin. Gosh.

Well there goes my chances with her. Tss.

“Yo?” Sooyoung’s voice suddenly came in.

“Oh hey, this? It’s nothing.”

 

Author's Note: Annyeong!!~ Hehe, this will be my second update of the day! :D I'm so happy.

Anyways, I can't update anymore today, because my friend here wants to read the story herself and right now, she's being pushy about eating lunch with me.. XD 

Enjoy my updates! Comments are loved! :) :* Kamsahamnida!! :)