First Drafts

Secret Angel

 

Minutes later after Yoona’s goodbye I found myself staring at the journal again. I agonized on whether I should write about the journal for my article instead. I thought it would really be a good choice since everyone would want some romantic shots especially during Christmas. I opened the journal to the last page I read.

I didn’t know what to do when Changmin-oppa looked my way today. It was being in a completely different world were there was only me and him. Gosh. I don’t know why I like him. Maybe its because of his smile? Or maybe his eyes? Or maybe his voice that makes me go crazy about him.

All it took was for him to say hi and my whole day was complete.

Tss… Girls, when in love are really weird. I have never really known it until now. I wonder what Summer looked like in person, and how she’d look like whenever Changmin’s around. I guess I’d die seeing her epic face when she’d blush. Haha.

And well, my daydream – as always – have to end. After I read her entry for the day, I stood up and went to my locker to hide the journal. Turning around, my heart almost went bunkers when I saw Choi Sooyoung standing in front of me.

“Hi.”

“Hi. Uhm… I was thinking of something to write for the column this season and I was wondering if you’d read my first drafts?”

 

Seriously. This girl is a chick. Changmin really has some taste when it comes to girl. I mean when he said that she’s tall, he wasn’t joking.

I can really see why Changmin likes this girl as well. She had these amazing eyes that were just so dazzling and her cheek is just so cute. She had this warm aura around her as well that tells everyone around her that she wants to be their friend. She was a warm person, in general.

“Did you bring your viola today with you?” I said, ignoring the papers she handed for me to read.

She seemed to be taken aback by what I said and stuttered a little, finding an excuse. “Uhm. Excuse me?”

“Sorry, but weren’t you that girl ho plays the viola in Siwon-hyung’s church?” I went there last time, remember?” I paused. “Well, I mean, I’m sure you don’t remember of course since I was never introduced to you, but you are friends with Siwon-hyung right?” I ended the most awkward state I was in.

She just chuckled and gave a brief nod. “Yes, I was that girl who plays the viola in Siwon-oppa’s church and yes, I remember you sitting at the furthest seat on the left and yes, I am friends with oppa.” She arranged the papers on the table and continued. “And yes, I brought my viola with me today.” She then gave me her killer smile.

Gosh. I never really noticed how cute she is.

Cut! Kyuhyun stop that! She’s the girl Changmin has been eyeing. You don’t want to confront with Max Changmin. No. No you don’t. and besides, Yoona’s friends are probably still oblivious to the fact you two broke up yesterday and then they’d just hear that you’re actually liking some model-figure girl from another class.

“So, is it okay?”

“I’m sorry what?” After all the thinking, I forgot that she was saying stuff on her articles.

“About my article…” Sooyoung waited for my answer.

“Uh, yeah… yeah… Sure… It’s good.” I replied, making guesses. “It’s very, uhm, it’s very informative.”

Sooyoung blinked twice. “But it’s a narrative.”

“Oh yeah. I forgot about that.” I gave out my strongest sheepish grin and rubbed my head. “Uhm, I’ll go get something to drink and you could start typing it on the pc.”

As soon as I found Sooyoung comfortable with the desktop inside the office, I hurried outside the office. While walking towards the vending machines, I saw Changmin pondering behind a wall. “Yo.” I called out to him.

“Hi Kyu.” He said with clasping both of his hands together.

He’s obviously nervous. “What’s going on? Why are you so nervous?”

Changmin propped up, straightened his bangs and brushed off his uniform. “What? Nothing. Uhm, I’m not nervous, why would I be?” he looked me in the eye and stared, but I’m pretty sure he wanted to steal a glance at the direction of the office.

“Min. Sooyoung is in the office and I’m going to get us both a drink. You should go check her out while I’m getting the drinks. Later.” I walked out immediately.

I tried not to show it but I was sure I wasn’t just dreaming when I heard Changmin shriek in excitement.

 

“Hey.” Arriving at the office after getting the drinks, I swear I could have died right there. My stomach hurt so much because I held my laughter in. I didn’t know Changmin can be so, afraid to make a move towards a girl. While Sooyoung sat in front of the desktop at the corner, Changmin sat at the receiving area facing the opposite direction.

Changmin. What a baby.

“How’s the article?” I said as I went towards Sooyoung. I placed the canned drink beside her on the desk and sat at the chair beside her. I swear Changmin almost exploded at the sight of me being near with Sooyoung.

“What are you writing?” Changmin asked from his position so far away from us.

“It’s, it’s just a small narrative about some girl having a crush on this guy and she writes all her feelings in her notebook.” Sooyoung never took her eyes off the screen monitor.

Changmin finally came nearer dragging a steel chair towards the corner. “Can I read?”

Sooyoung silenced. She stared at me as if trying to tell me something through her eyes. “Uhm… I don’t think its ready yet.” She muttered.

And then I just had to step in. “Yeah, the editors mad a new rule that non-members aren’t allowed to read the works before the release of the issue.” Changmin cursed me through his eyes and hissed.

“Sorry about that.” Sooyoung apologized.

Changmin raised his arms. “No, no, it’s okay really.” He gave the girl his sheepish yet very fake smile. And I’m sure he was a lot more disappointed than he looked.

“Okay.” I stood up and finished my drink. “I think it’s already late so let’s wrap it up and go home.”

 

“Where do you live Sooyoung-sshi?” I asked Sooyoung while I was packing up my things. I opened me locker and looked for the journal.

“I live at the chapel.” She simply replied.

“Oh I see.” Not taking my eyes off the journal I replied. I got it out from the locker and placed it beside my pile of books to bring home.

“Oh, look.” Changmin pointed out. “Isn’t that the journal you found?”

“Yeah.” But really Changmin I don’t think we should be talking about that especially when Sooyoung is around.

“Journal?” Sooyoung asked. Great.

I nodded. I was about to lie to her but then Changmin butted in the conversation. “Yeah, he found this journal beneath the old oak tree of the school garden and he kept it.”

“That’s because I didn’t know who the owner was. And I thought throwing it away would be a shame.”

“Can I see it?” Sooyoung requested.

Well, I guess I don’t have a choice now do I. I gave the notebook to her and she opened it. “Have you read the contents of it?”

“Yeah. He reads it. A lot.” Changmin replied. He’s really getting it later.

“Yeah.” I repeated again. “I found her writing very comforting.”

“Oh. Okay.” Sooyoung said.

“Let’s go?” Changmin asked.

 

Author's Note: Annyeong!!~

I AM REALLY DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW! I DID'NT GET TO GO TO THE DREAM KPOP FANTASY CONCERT. DID ANY OF YOU WENT?? 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this update. Expect more updates this week! :P hehehehe~ Please do write your comments down. I would really love it.. Kamsahamnida!! ^_^